Windows 10: Windows Sandbox error

Discus and support Windows Sandbox error in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi! I'm using Windows 10 1903 and Windows Sandbox worked very well so far. Now, I'm having this error: 'Error 0xc03a0019. The chain of virtual hard... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ZevRonso, Jun 2, 2019.

1. ZevRonso Win User

Windows Sandbox error

Hi! I'm using Windows 10 1903 and Windows Sandbox worked very well so far. Now, I'm having this error: 'Error 0xc03a0019. The chain of virtual hard disks is inaccessible. There was an error opening a virtual hard disk further up the chain.'.
    What does it mean and how could I fix it? Thank you!

:)

ZevRonso, Jun 2, 2019
  2. Naresh_K Win User

windows sandbox Not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

There is a possibility that the feature is corrupted or not set up properly. I would advise you to disable Windows Sandbox first and then enable it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Naresh_K Win User
    Microsoft sandbox stoped working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please be informed that our developer team is aware of the issues with Sandbox and is working on resolving it. We do not have an ETA as of now, however I encourage you to send a feedback to our developer team via
    Feedback hub. As a suggestion you can try disabling and enabling
    the sandbox to check if that works. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.
    Your patience and understanding will be appreciated in this matter.

Regards

Naresh_K, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Windows Sandbox error

Windows Sandbox

Hello

Today I installed windows 10 1903 feature update using slow insider channel and I enabled the windows sandbox for turn windows features on and off and reboot my system but is still not showing this in my app list is there update problem or hardware limitations?

usmankha_923, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows Sandbox error

1. Windows Sandbox error - Similar Threads - Sandbox error

2. Sandbox Error 0x80072746

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sandbox Error 0x80072746: I have a problem with the Sandbox environment, where when I run it, it starts working and then stops after a minute or two for no reason, then this error message appears https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xFwgBh_BR87YAkyMdUmbg4WtnZjGwnei?usp=sharing My operating system...
  3. Sandbox Error 0x80072746

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sandbox Error 0x80072746: I have a problem with the Sandbox environment, where when I run it, it starts working and then stops after a minute or two for no reason, then this error message appears https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xFwgBh_BR87YAkyMdUmbg4WtnZjGwnei?usp=sharing My operating system...
  4. Sandbox Error: a virtual disk support provider for the specified

Sandbox Error: a virtual disk support provider for the specified: Hi! I am having this very bad error saying:A virtual disk support provider for the specified.I have tried all possible solution by uninstalling and installing Optional Feature, sfc/scannow and tweaking the Registry as what microsoft website suggested abou tFsDepends . After...
  5. Sandbox Error: a virtual disk support provider for the specified

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sandbox Error: a virtual disk support provider for the specified: Hi! I am having this very bad error saying:A virtual disk support provider for the specified.I have tried all possible solution by uninstalling and installing Optional Feature, sfc/scannow and tweaking the Registry as what microsoft website suggested abou tFsDepends . After...
  6. Windows Sandbox failed to initialize, Error 0x800700cb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Sandbox failed to initialize, Error 0x800700cb: Hi, I started getting the following error every time I try to start Windows Sandbox on Windows 11: Windows Sandbox failed to initialize. Error 0x800700cb. The system could not find the environment option that was entered. It used to work fairly recently, and I don't recall...
  7. Windows Sandbox failed to initialize, Error 0x800700cb

Windows Sandbox failed to initialize, Error 0x800700cb: Hi, I started getting the following error every time I try to start Windows Sandbox on Windows 11: Windows Sandbox failed to initialize. Error 0x800700cb. The system could not find the environment option that was entered. It used to work fairly recently, and I don't recall...
  8. windows 11 home edition win sandbox error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 home edition win sandbox error: i got an error while trying to launch win sandbox plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-home-edition-win-sandbox-error/b28839dd-b2e5-4438-a9b7-66ee77e9f0a0
  9. windows 11 home edition win sandbox error

windows 11 home edition win sandbox error: i got an error while trying to launch win sandbox plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-home-edition-win-sandbox-error/b28839dd-b2e5-4438-a9b7-66ee77e9f0a0
  10. Sandbox configuration error

Sandbox configuration error: Using Windows Sandbox on Win-11 Pro,Tried to map one of my Host-drives to the Sandbox by means of a configuration file but I keep getting an error message and don't get it working.Configuration file:<Configuration> <MappedFolders> <MappedFolder> <HostFolder>D:\</HostFolder>...