Windows 10: Windows Sandbox error

Discus and support Windows Sandbox error in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi! I'm using Windows 10 1903 and Windows Sandbox worked very well so far. Now, I'm having this error: 'Error 0xc03a0019. The chain of virtual hard... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ZevRonso, Jun 2, 2019.

1. ZevRonso Win User

Windows Sandbox error

Hi! I'm using Windows 10 1903 and Windows Sandbox worked very well so far. Now, I'm having this error: 'Error 0xc03a0019. The chain of virtual hard disks is inaccessible. There was an error opening a virtual hard disk further up the chain.'.
    What does it mean and how could I fix it? Thank you!

:)

ZevRonso, Jun 2, 2019
  2. Naresh_K Win User

windows sandbox Not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

There is a possibility that the feature is corrupted or not set up properly. I would advise you to disable Windows Sandbox first and then enable it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Naresh_K Win User
    Microsoft sandbox stoped working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please be informed that our developer team is aware of the issues with Sandbox and is working on resolving it. We do not have an ETA as of now, however I encourage you to send a feedback to our developer team via
    Feedback hub. As a suggestion you can try disabling and enabling
    the sandbox to check if that works. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.
    Your patience and understanding will be appreciated in this matter.

Regards

Naresh_K, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Windows Sandbox error

Windows Sandbox

Hello

Today I installed windows 10 1903 feature update using slow insider channel and I enabled the windows sandbox for turn windows features on and off and reboot my system but is still not showing this in my app list is there update problem or hardware limitations?

usmankha_923, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows Sandbox error

1. Windows Sandbox error - Similar Threads - Sandbox error

2. How to enable Windows Sandbox on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable Windows Sandbox on Windows 10: Windows Sandbox is a new feature that you can use to run applications in an isolated environment. Windows Sandbox is basically a lightweight virtual machine that’s offered natively on Windows 10 to run untrusted apps without long-lasting impact to the device. Sandbox for...
  3. No internet connectivity in Sandbox after deplyoing Baseline GPO

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No internet connectivity in Sandbox after deplyoing Baseline GPO: W10 Pro x_64 v1903 b18362.175 After having deployed (as admin) Local_Script\BaselineLocalInstall.ps1 -Win10NonDomainJoined on the node and gpupdate /force, respectively rebooted the node, the sandbox's network connectivity is gone. I have been pulling me hair to figure...
  4. error ox800706d9 sandbox not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error ox800706d9 sandbox not work: when I run the sandbox, it displays an error 0x800706d9 I already have the sndbox and hyper v https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-ox800706d9-sandbox-not-work/9d06e7bf-5df9-489b-b2c2-1d94cc022310
  5. 1903 update and Sandbox error 0x80070057 the parameter is incorrect

in Windows 10 Customization
    1903 update and Sandbox error 0x80070057 the parameter is incorrect: I just installed the update 1903 and added the sandbox feature and when I go to open it, I get this error: 0x80070057 the parameter is incorrect. Dell inspiron 5579 I5-8250U Processor 8 gig Ram 1 Tb Harddrive Since this update is so new, there is no info on this error...
  6. Windows Sandbox fails to start with Error 0x80070015: The device is not ready

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Sandbox fails to start with Error 0x80070015: The device is not ready: I have two machines on which I have installed production release 1903, Windows Sandbox runs on one, but on the other I get Error 0x80070015: The device is not ready. I have searched through the event log and can't find any events that appear to be related. I'm not even sure...
  7. Can't open Windows Sandbox Error 0x80070002

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't open Windows Sandbox Error 0x80070002: Hi, I have Virtualization enabled in Bios, enable Windows Sandbox on Windows Features, restart laptop. Open Windows Sandbox, wait a little to open, then give me this error 0x80070002. Did a google search for the error but didn't found this error related to Windows Sandbox....
  8. Error: 0x80072746 The connection to sandbox was lost.

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Error: 0x80072746 The connection to sandbox was lost.: Hi Today I updated laptop to Windows 10 1903. I am running Windows 10 Home. Using this tenforum link tutorial I enabled Windows Sandbox on my Windows 10 Home but its failing to start. Enable Windows Sandbox Feature in Windows 10 Home Edition I am getting an error: The...
  9. Can't open Windows Sandbox Error 0x80070002

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't open Windows Sandbox Error 0x80070002: Hi, I have Virtualization enabled in Bios, enable Windows Sandbox on Windows Features, restart laptop. Open Windows Sandbox, wait a little to open, then give me this error 0x80070002. Did a google search for the error but didn't found this error related to Windows Sandbox....
  10. Windows Sandbox failed to start. Error 0х80070426 - Windows 10 Ent 1903_x64 (dvd_37200948)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Sandbox failed to start. Error 0х80070426 - Windows 10 Ent 1903_x64 (dvd_37200948): After installing the Sandbox add-on in Windows, the Windows Sandbox option damaged many Windows programs, I decided to turn on this option separately after installation. The update was installed successfully. Then I restarted the computer, the Internet explorer stopped...