Windows 10: Windows Sandbox Feature is not there in windows 1903 in my pc

Discus and support Windows Sandbox Feature is not there in windows 1903 in my pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Sir , I want to ask you that in my pc Windows Sandbox Feature is not there in windows 1903 , i am not able to see that particular feature in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Om PrakashSharma Ji, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Windows Sandbox Feature is not there in windows 1903 in my pc

Sir ,

I want to ask you that in my pc Windows Sandbox Feature is not there in windows 1903 , i am not able to see that particular feature in the windows features on or off .

My System info is :-

Windows Sandbox Feature is not there in windows 1903 in my pc 172d1a77-7631-4e3b-8cda-514533fdae4e?upload=true.jpg

Windows Sandbox Feature is not there in windows 1903 in my pc 2ca2206a-bedd-4306-99ef-0aa47925903e?upload=true.jpg

:)

Om PrakashSharma Ji, Jul 20, 2019

2. Windows Sandbox

Hello

Today I installed windows 10 1903 feature update using slow insider channel and I enabled the windows sandbox for turn windows features on and off and reboot my system but is still not showing this in my app list is there update problem or hardware limitations?

usmankha_923, Jul 20, 2019
  3. Time Lady Win User
    windows sandbox not found in features

Hello, I’m Virginia an indenpendent advisor.

Windows Sandbox will be a feature of the 1903 update so unless you’re an insider then you’ll not have it yet.

You’ll also require Pro license or above.

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Windows-...

Time Lady, Jul 20, 2019
  4. Naresh_K Win User

Windows Sandbox Feature is not there in windows 1903 in my pc

windows sandbox Not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

There is a possibility that the feature is corrupted or not set up properly. I would advise you to disable Windows Sandbox first and then enable it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows Sandbox Feature is not there in windows 1903 in my pc

1. Windows Sandbox Feature is not there in windows 1903 in my pc - Similar Threads - Sandbox Feature 1903

2. Sandbox Feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sandbox Feature: I've Microsoft surface pro 7 with OS Win 11and unfortinaltly I can't add the sandbox feature to my laptop, actually I feature is doesn't appear in Windows Feature. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandbox-feature/b1fc1564-e5dd-4b4a-b8e7-7efdad08b253
  3. Sandbox Feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sandbox Feature: I've Microsoft surface pro 7 with OS Win 11and unfortinaltly I can't add the sandbox feature to my laptop, actually I feature is doesn't appear in Windows Feature. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandbox-feature/b1fc1564-e5dd-4b4a-b8e7-7efdad08b253
  4. Windows 11 Sandbox - Apps & features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Sandbox - Apps & features: Hello everyone. I set up Windows 11 Sandbox to make some tests with our installers. When I enter to Settings / Apps / Apps & features the list of apps never shows up, and the refreshing indicator just keeps rolling. Can anyone help me with these issue please?...
  5. Windows 11 Sandbox - Apps & features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Sandbox - Apps & features: Hello everyone. I set up Windows 11 Sandbox to make some tests with our installers. When I enter to Settings / Apps / Apps & features the list of apps never shows up, and the refreshing indicator just keeps rolling. Can anyone help me with these issue please?...
  6. Windows Sandbox not showing on features

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Sandbox not showing on features: Hi, I am trying to enable Windows Sandbox, but it won't show on Optionalfeatures.exe.I am running Windows 10 Pro, info bellow.Virtualization is enabled. Virtual Machines Platform is installedHyper-V is installedAny other requirements?Windows 10 Pro21H119043.1288Windows...
  7. Windows Sandbox stuck on 1903?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Sandbox stuck on 1903?: I have Windows 10 Pro Version 1909. However, the Windows version reported in 'About' in Windows Sandbox is 1903, not 1909. Does Microsoft plan to update the Sandbox version so that it is aligned to the installed version of Windows? I can't see why this wouldn't be...
  8. The Sandbox Windows 10 update 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The Sandbox Windows 10 update 1903: Will we ever get the Sandbox on Windows 10 Home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-sandbox-windows-10-update-1903/407c9d2e-73b3-4857-a8c1-67cacfb60e04
  9. Sandbox feature on Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Support
    Sandbox feature on Windows 10 1903: I keep hearing about this feature, but have never been able to find it? Can someone tell me where it is situated please?*Smile 130844
  10. windows sandbox not found in features

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows sandbox not found in features: i cant find it in the futures tab i have windows 10 pro 1809 i do have more them 4 gb of ram (16gb) i do have 1 gb of space (hdd and ssd) i do have an 2 core or higher cpu (6 cores) amd ryzen 5 2600 but i think the problem is that Virtualization is off , if that is the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows sandbox not available in windows features

2. windows sandbox option is not available

3. sandbox windows 10 1903

4. windows sandbox not showing,
  5. windows 10 sandbox mode,
  6. 32 bit does windows 10 1903 sandbox work,
  7. windows 10 sandbox not showing,
  8. windows sanbox not in my pc,
  9. download sandbox windows 10 1903,
  10. no sandfox feature in control panel,
  11. why there is no sandbox option in windows features on or off,