Windows 10: Windows Sandbox feature missing in Win 10 Pro latest build

Discus and support Windows Sandbox feature missing in Win 10 Pro latest build in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't have the Windows Sandbox option under Windows Features. I have all the requirements as you can see below. Why is the Windows Sandbox option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jacob O. K., May 3, 2020.

1. Windows Sandbox feature missing in Win 10 Pro latest build

I don't have the Windows Sandbox option under Windows Features. I have all the requirements as you can see below. Why is the Windows Sandbox option missing?

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763

Hyper-V Requirements:

VM Monitor Mode Extensions: Yes

Virtualization Enabled In Firmware: Yes

Second Level Address Translation: Yes

Data Execution Prevention Available: Yes

:)

Jacob O. K., May 3, 2020

2. Sandbox Mode missing

Hi Justin,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

You are missing Windows 10 Pro-unfortunately the Sandbox feature isn't available on Home editions.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), May 3, 2020
  3. wpcoe Win User
    No WiFi in Win10 Pro (1903) Windows Sandbox

I (seemingly) successfully updated my Surface Pro 6 to v.1903 today, and after some initial fumbles enabling it, now have Windows Sandbox enabled and it seems to open just fine. However, there is no WiFi access within Sandbox.

Accessing Settings for Network & Internet, the list on the left is:
    Status
    Ethernet
    Dial-up
    VPN
    Airplane mode
    Date usage
    Proxy
    WiFi appears no place in that window. Network status shows No Internet Access.

What step am I missing to be able to access the internet from within the Sandbox using my computer's WiFi connection?

wpcoe, May 3, 2020
  4. Windows Sandbox feature missing in Win 10 Pro latest build

Windows Sandbox

Dear Microsoft team,

My colleague in the development team is asking me if i can install Windows Sandbox on his PC to test some application before install.

I have installed the latest version of WIN 10 Pro v 1809 on his PC but I am not able to find the sandbox in the program and feature to tick it.

Can you help me to find a way to install SandBox or I have to wait for the next anniversary update?

Thank you in advance.

nightearth, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows Sandbox feature missing in Win 10 Pro latest build

1. Windows Sandbox feature missing in Win 10 Pro latest build - Similar Threads - Sandbox feature missing

2. Windows Sandbox - Optional Features - Missing Services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Sandbox - Optional Features - Missing Services: Hi,we are currently deploying the sandbox globally to be used as a connection machine with various VPN clients.This would be the ideal scenario for sandbox usage to protect our environments. Now we have the issue that various VPN Clients are not working as specific services...
  3. Windows Sandbox - Optional Features - Missing Services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Sandbox - Optional Features - Missing Services: Hi,we are currently deploying the sandbox globally to be used as a connection machine with various VPN clients.This would be the ideal scenario for sandbox usage to protect our environments. Now we have the issue that various VPN Clients are not working as specific services...
  4. Windows 10 Pro - Sandbox is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro - Sandbox is missing: Hello, Windows 10 Pro 22H2 19045.3086, BIOS virtualization Enabled, after ADD component "Windows SandBox", restart PC.Cannot find Windows Sandbox on programs, havent ...System32\WindowsSandbox.exe ...Anybody can help me ?Vaclav...
  5. Windows 10 Pro - Sandbox is missing

Windows 10 Pro - Sandbox is missing: Hello, Windows 10 Pro 22H2 19045.3086, BIOS virtualization Enabled, after ADD component "Windows SandBox", restart PC.Cannot find Windows Sandbox on programs, havent ...System32\WindowsSandbox.exe ...Anybody can help me ?Vaclav...
  6. Windows 10 Pro - Sandbox is missing

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Sandbox Feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sandbox Feature: I've Microsoft surface pro 7 with OS Win 11and unfortinaltly I can't add the sandbox feature to my laptop, actually I feature is doesn't appear in Windows Feature. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandbox-feature/b1fc1564-e5dd-4b4a-b8e7-7efdad08b253
  8. Sandbox Feature

Sandbox Feature: I've Microsoft surface pro 7 with OS Win 11and unfortinaltly I can't add the sandbox feature to my laptop, actually I feature is doesn't appear in Windows Feature. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandbox-feature/b1fc1564-e5dd-4b4a-b8e7-7efdad08b253
  9. Sandbox feature on Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Support
    Sandbox feature on Windows 10 1903: I keep hearing about this feature, but have never been able to find it? Can someone tell me where it is situated please?*Smile 130844
  10. Dropbox cannot be installed on Win 10 Pro 1809 latest build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dropbox cannot be installed on Win 10 Pro 1809 latest build: I can't install Dropbox desktop on my Win 10 64 I run Win 10 64 bit 1809 17763.253 (all up to date, clean health, etc etc) - dropbox desktop app has stopped working, would not uninstall, i have deleted every trace of it and cannot install any version, online or offline, with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. missing windows sandbox version 2020