Windows 10: Windows Sandbox missing ADL component atiadlxx.dll

Discus and support Windows Sandbox missing ADL component atiadlxx.dll in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, It seems that atiadlxx.dll can be found in C:\Windows\System32\HostDriverStore\FileRepository\*amd64*\, which can be usually found in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Razvan Stancioiu, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Windows Sandbox missing ADL component atiadlxx.dll

Hello,

It seems that atiadlxx.dll can be found in C:\Windows\System32\HostDriverStore\FileRepository\*amd64*\, which can be usually found in C:\Windows\System32. Thus when I am running applications dependent on cgGL.dll (an NVidia component dll, requiring this dll at runtime), my application is crushing at runtime as it is unable to find it in the path.

My current build version: build 1909 KB4533002.

Razvan

:)

Razvan Stancioiu, Dec 17, 2019
  2. b1rd Win User

DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

Windows Sandbox missing ADL component atiadlxx.dll [​IMG]

3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Windows Sandbox missing ADL component atiadlxx.dll

MSVCP100.dll and MSVCR100.dll missing

Hi Sheila,

The missing dll errors that you've encountered when launching your game can be related to corrupted update components. To effectively assist you with your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Which Windows build version is running on your device? Type winver
      in the search box and press Enter to help you identify.
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, attach a screenshot on your next post.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

We're looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows Sandbox missing ADL component atiadlxx.dll

1. Windows Sandbox missing ADL component atiadlxx.dll - Similar Threads - Sandbox missing ADL

2. Sandbox Mode missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sandbox Mode missing: Virtualization is enabled, When I go to turn windows features on/off, the option for Sandbox mode is not there...What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandbox-mode-missing/59abcaa5-fe7e-40ab-9983-e18a9949998a
  3. Sandbox Mode missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sandbox Mode missing: Virtualization is enabled, When I go to turn windows features on/off, the option for Sandbox mode is not there...What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandbox-mode-missing/59abcaa5-fe7e-40ab-9983-e18a9949998a
  4. Missing components to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing components to Windows 10: I left my computer on overnight. The next day I logged in and, among other things, start menu won't open, settings won't open, windows security action needed won't open, my entire set up is gone, programs gone. Don't know what occurred overnight, maybe an update? maybe a...
  5. Windows Sandbox missing

Windows Sandbox missing: Hi! I have windows 10 pro, and I have used windows sandbox already in this computer, currently running windows version 1909. The problem is that it dissapeard from the start menu and it's nowhere to be found in the windows features list. How can I get it back? Thanks!...
  6. Sandbox App missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sandbox App missing: Hello, i have Windows 1909 Pro. I activated the sandbox feature but the app does not show up. Any ideas why this can happen? I guess my pc fulfills all requirements, since there were no errors when i activated the feature. Is there another step necessary or does anyone...
  7. Sandbox Mode missing

Sandbox Mode missing: I[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] I updated to 2004 - Virtualization is enabled - When I go to turn windows features on/off the option for Sandbox mode is not there as an option... What am I missing?...
  8. Sandbox Mode missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sandbox Mode missing: I updated to 1903 - Virtualization is enabled - When I go to turn windows features on/off the option for Sandbox mode is not there as an option... What am I missing? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  9. Issue with DLL component

Issue with DLL component: Hello, Can someone explain what is happening with this situation? I have an app that was written in VB6 which uses msxml6.dll to provide XML functionality.to XML documents. It works fine on System A, but not on System B. When I try to run the app on System B in the VB6...
  10. Missing DLL

Missing DLL: At each startup I have an error message RUNDLL There was a problem starting c:\\windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll. The specified module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/missing-dll/ec816201-49c9-4021-af21-232065e162e1