Windows 10: Windows Sandbox not enble

Discus and support Windows Sandbox not enble in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows Sandbox not appear in the start menu. I tried to enable it from "Turn Windows features on or off" but the Windows Sandbox appears in grey there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rakeshmaheshwari, Jun 13, 2019 at 4:17 AM.

1. Windows Sandbox not enble

Windows Sandbox not appear in the start menu. I tried to enable it from "Turn Windows features on or off" but the Windows Sandbox appears in grey there and when I roll over it the message "Virtualization support is disabled in firmware" pop up. Please help on this issue.

:)

rakeshmaheshwari, Jun 13, 2019 at 4:17 AM
  2. Naresh_K Win User

windows sandbox Not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

There is a possibility that the feature is corrupted or not set up properly. I would advise you to disable Windows Sandbox first and then enable it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.

Regards,

3. Naresh_K Win User
    Microsoft sandbox stoped working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please be informed that our developer team is aware of the issues with Sandbox and is working on resolving it. We do not have an ETA as of now, however I encourage you to send a feedback to our developer team via
    Feedback hub. As a suggestion you can try disabling and enabling
    the sandbox to check if that works. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.
    Your patience and understanding will be appreciated in this matter.

Regards

4. Windows Sandbox not enble

Can't open Windows Sandbox Error 0x80070002

Microsoft has acknowledged this issue now:

Windows Sandbox may fail to start with error code “0x80070002”Windows Sandbox may fail to start with "ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND (0x80070002)" on devices in which the operating system language is changed during the update process when installing Windows 10, version 1903.

Affected platforms:
    • Client: Windows 10, version 1903

Next steps: We are working on a resolution and estimate a solution will be available in late June.

Thema:

Windows Sandbox not enble

1. Windows Sandbox not enble - Similar Threads - Sandbox enble

2. Microsoft Windows 10 Sandbox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Windows 10 Sandbox: Microsoft Windows 10 Sandbox "WSB" file. Where you can create a config file and use to open Sandbox. How do you create a code that can start and install "multi programs", when you start Microsoft Windows 10 Sandbox that way. And not just 1 program so you dont have to...
  3. Why my Windows doesn't have the Sandbox?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why my Windows doesn't have the Sandbox?: Im running a pc with core i5 6600k, 16Gb ram and all requirements. I just updated windows to 1903 but in windows features, it doesn't show the option to install the Sandbox. What could cause this issue? - - - Updated - - - I forgot to mention: Im using Windows 10 pro 64...
  4. Why my Windows doen't have the Sandbox?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why my Windows doen't have the Sandbox?: Im running a pc with core i5 6600k, 16Gb ram and all requirements. I just updated windows to 1903 but in windows features, it doesn't show the option to install the Sandbox. What could cause this issue? 135005
  5. How to enable Windows Sandbox on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable Windows Sandbox on Windows 10: Windows Sandbox is a new feature that you can use to run applications in an isolated environment. Windows Sandbox is basically a lightweight virtual machine that’s offered natively on Windows 10 to run untrusted apps without long-lasting impact to the device. Sandbox for...
  6. No internet connectivity in Sandbox after deplyoing Baseline GPO

No internet connectivity in Sandbox after deplyoing Baseline GPO: W10 Pro x_64 v1903 b18362.175 After having deployed (as admin) Local_Script\BaselineLocalInstall.ps1 -Win10NonDomainJoined on the node and gpupdate /force, respectively rebooted the node, the sandbox's network connectivity is gone. I have been pulling me hair to figure...
  7. [sandbox] loss of connectivity after deployment of Security baseline (FINAL) for Windows 10...

[sandbox] loss of connectivity after deployment of Security baseline (FINAL) for Windows 10...: W10 Pro x_64 v1903 b18362.175 After having deployed (as admin) Local_Script\BaselineLocalInstall.ps1 -Win10NonDomainJoined on the node and gpupdate /force, respectively rebooted the node, the sandbox's network connectivity is gone. I have been pulling me hair to figure...
  8. Sandbox

Sandbox: Where is a good place to read about Windows Sandbox? Where is a good place here on tenforums to discuss Sandbox and ask questions about it? I finally have 1903 installed on my main PC (Lenovo K450) so I can start looking at it and immediately have several questions that I'm...
  9. error ox800706d9 sandbox not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error ox800706d9 sandbox not work: when I run the sandbox, it displays an error 0x800706d9 I already have the sndbox and hyper v https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-ox800706d9-sandbox-not-work/9d06e7bf-5df9-489b-b2c2-1d94cc022310
  10. No internet connection on Windows Sandbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet connection on Windows Sandbox: I have a Surface Book 2 hooked up to a Plugable 4K docking station with a Plugable Ethernet Adapter and Wireless through the Surface Book. In Windows Sandbox the only adapter that shows up is the Hyper-V Network Adapter so I can't get any internet :-( Any ideas??...