Windows 10: windows sandbox not found in features

Discus and support windows sandbox not found in features in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i cant find it in the futures tab i have windows 10 pro 1809 i do have more them 4 gb of ram (16gb) i do have 1 gb of space (hdd and ssd) i do have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VasInklingGR, Jan 20, 2019.

1. windows sandbox not found in features

i cant find it in the futures tab i have windows 10 pro 1809

i do have more them 4 gb of ram (16gb)

i do have 1 gb of space (hdd and ssd)
    i do have an 2 core or higher cpu (6 cores) amd ryzen 5 2600

but i think the problem is that Virtualization is off , if that is the problem im facing can anybody tell me how to enable it (mother board gigabyte b450 aorus pro)

thanks the guy who wants to use sandbox

:)

VasInklingGR, Jan 20, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Windows 10 Enterprise Getting 'InPrivate Desktop' Sandbox feature

Read more:

Brink, Jan 20, 2019
  3. Windows Sandbox

Dear Microsoft team,

My colleague in the development team is asking me if i can install Windows Sandbox on his PC to test some application before install.

I have installed the latest version of WIN 10 Pro v 1809 on his PC but I am not able to find the sandbox in the program and feature to tick it.

Can you help me to find a way to install SandBox or I have to wait for the next anniversary update?

Thank you in advance.

nightearth, Jan 20, 2019
  4. AndreTen Win User

windows sandbox not found in features

Windows Sandbox coming to Windows Insiders in Windows 10 build 18305 Insider

Thanks *Smile This instructions are like one of them Quests ...

AndreTen, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

windows sandbox not found in features

1. windows sandbox not found in features - Similar Threads - sandbox found features

2. Sandbox Feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sandbox Feature: I've Microsoft surface pro 7 with OS Win 11and unfortinaltly I can't add the sandbox feature to my laptop, actually I feature is doesn't appear in Windows Feature. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandbox-feature/b1fc1564-e5dd-4b4a-b8e7-7efdad08b253
  3. Sandbox Feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sandbox Feature: I've Microsoft surface pro 7 with OS Win 11and unfortinaltly I can't add the sandbox feature to my laptop, actually I feature is doesn't appear in Windows Feature. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandbox-feature/b1fc1564-e5dd-4b4a-b8e7-7efdad08b253
  4. Windows Sandbox doesn't appear In windows feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Sandbox doesn't appear In windows feature: I have followed every guide/tutorial and I do have Virtualization Enabled but It just doesn't show the feature and I don't know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-sandbox-doesnt-appear-in-windows-feature/2b8edc12-5ce9-4a75-959b-a77f26a4401a
  5. Windows 11 Sandbox - Apps & features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Sandbox - Apps & features: Hello everyone. I set up Windows 11 Sandbox to make some tests with our installers. When I enter to Settings / Apps / Apps & features the list of apps never shows up, and the refreshing indicator just keeps rolling. Can anyone help me with these issue please?...
  6. Windows 11 Sandbox - Apps & features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Sandbox - Apps & features: Hello everyone. I set up Windows 11 Sandbox to make some tests with our installers. When I enter to Settings / Apps / Apps & features the list of apps never shows up, and the refreshing indicator just keeps rolling. Can anyone help me with these issue please?...
  7. Windows Sandbox not showing on features

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Sandbox not showing on features: Hi, I am trying to enable Windows Sandbox, but it won't show on Optionalfeatures.exe.I am running Windows 10 Pro, info bellow.Virtualization is enabled. Virtual Machines Platform is installedHyper-V is installedAny other requirements?Windows 10 Pro21H119043.1288Windows...
  8. Windows Sandbox not found in start menu

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Sandbox not found in start menu: Today I have manually updated Windows 10 to 1903 with the Update Tool. I activated Windows Sandbox in Windows Features and restarted my notebook. I have Hyper-v already enabled because I use Ubuntu virtualized. I have Windows 10 Pro. When I search Windows Sandbox in the...
  9. Windows Sandbox not found in start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Sandbox not found in start menu: Today I have manually updated Windows 10 to 1903 with the Update Tool. I activated Windows Sandbox in Windows Features and restarted my notebook. I have Hyper-v already enabled because I use Ubuntu virtualized. I have Windows 10 Pro. When I search Windows Sandbox in the...
  10. Sandbox feature on Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Support
    Sandbox feature on Windows 10 1903: I keep hearing about this feature, but have never been able to find it? Can someone tell me where it is situated please?*Smile 130844

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows sandbox not in features

2. windows sandbox not in windows features

3. windows sandbox missing from features

4. windows sandbox feature missing,
  5. windows sandbox not showing up,
  6. windows sandbox missing,
  7. windows sandbox not showing,
  8. windows sandbox not found,
  9. windows sandbox not showing in feature list,
  10. cant find windows sandbox,
  11. windows sandbox not listed in features,