Windows 10: Windows Sandbox not working

Discus and support Windows Sandbox not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I am unable to use the Sandbox. It starts, but the display is just blinking every 2 seconds. You cannot click on anything inside the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by G4njaWizard, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Windows Sandbox not working

Hello everyone,

I am unable to use the Sandbox.

It starts, but the display is just blinking every 2 seconds. You cannot click on anything inside the Sandbox.

I dont have Hyper-V, Hypervisor, or Container installed. And the known "solutions" like the 100% scale also didn't work.

What can I do?

I already removed Sandbox some months ago and now after the latest cumulative Update I made today, I retried the same thing, but it still wont work.

:)

G4njaWizard, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows Sandbox not working

1. Windows Sandbox not working - Similar Threads - Sandbox working

2. Sandbox not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sandbox not working: [ATTACH] I have recently started messing around with windows sandbox and I wanted to enable VGPU. It didn't work and I think the problem has to do with sandbox not having the correct WDDM version. (I believe it is required to have version 2.6) But currently it is at 1.3...
  3. Windows Sandbox not working

Windows Sandbox not working: [ATTACH] I have recently started messing around with windows sandbox and I wanted to enable VGPU. It didn't work and I think the problem has to do with sandbox not having the correct WDDM version. (I believe it is required to have version 2.6) But currently it is at 1.3...
  4. Windows Sandbox Mapped Folder Not Working

Windows Sandbox Mapped Folder Not Working: I made a sandbox configuration file with a mapped folder and some other settings, but when I open sandbox (by double clicking the config file), my mapped folder doesn't show up on the desktop of the VM.This is my config file: <Configuration> <Networking>Enable</Networking>...
  5. I tried multiple method but cannot get Windows sandbox to work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I tried multiple method but cannot get Windows sandbox to work: I need Window ISO for VM virtualBox, thus i am force to use windows sandbox instead. I load and reload it in window feature several times, yet i cannot get it to work, please kindly assist. Below is the error code. [ATTACH]...
  6. Sandbox is not working after Pro Update

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Sandbox is not working after Pro Update: Hi there, To cut this short(because my english is not that good).Yesterday I found out that I really need Sandbox. So I searched how to get it ... In the end I noticed that my Windows Home edition is not able to get this and I tryed a bypass to get Sandbox on Home edition. I...
  7. Windows Sandbox my in-build camera does not work!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Sandbox my in-build camera does not work!: I recently installed windows sandbox on my computer running 1909 version. My internal camera will not work in this environment it gives me an error: "There’s a problem with ms-resource:///Resources/AppTitle. Contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling...
  8. Windows Sandbox not working alongside other virtual software

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Windows Sandbox not working alongside other virtual software: Hi I have had this problem for months since Sandbox was released , and have been meaning to sound out other users . I use Bluestacks android simulator virtual software , and after Sandbox is installed there is 1) no access to the sandbox normal screen 2) Bluestacks needs...
  9. Windows Sandbox not working alongside other virtual software

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Sandbox not working alongside other virtual software: Hi I have had this problem for months since Sandbox was released , and have been meaning to sound out other users . I use Bluestacks android simulator virtual software , and after Sandbox is installed there is 1) no access to the sandbox normal screen 2) Bluestacks needs...
  10. Sandbox doesn't work since its release. Error 0x80070015 and 0x80070057.

Sandbox doesn't work since its release. Error 0x80070015 and 0x80070057.: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/lq0qzf2jtn041.jpg?width=364&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a0bc7eb45b9012d035d6c2452b5ec733e4f7dc56 https://preview.redd.it/uryj0kujtn041.jpg?width=364&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b01c394ccc3f1f353acce4cbf6f66511109a52d3 What I've tried:...