Windows 10: Windows Sandbox not working

Discus and support Windows Sandbox not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I am unable to use the Sandbox. It starts, but the display is just blinking every 2 seconds. You cannot click on anything inside the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by G4njaWizard, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Windows Sandbox not working

Hello everyone,

I am unable to use the Sandbox.

It starts, but the display is just blinking every 2 seconds. You cannot click on anything inside the Sandbox.

I dont have Hyper-V, Hypervisor, or Container installed. And the known "solutions" like the 100% scale also didn't work.

What can I do?

I already removed Sandbox some months ago and now after the latest cumulative Update I made today, I retried the same thing, but it still wont work.

:)

G4njaWizard, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows Sandbox not working

1. Windows Sandbox not working - Similar Threads - Sandbox working

2. when i try to turn on windows sandbox it says it cant find file and WSL doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i try to turn on windows sandbox it says it cant find file and WSL doesnt work: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I trust this email finds you well. My name is Cayman, and I am reaching out to seek assistance regarding a specific issue I am encountering with Windows Sandbox on my Windows 10 system. Describe the Issue:I am consistently facing an issue where...
  3. when i try to turn on windows sandbox it says it cant find file and WSL doesnt work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i try to turn on windows sandbox it says it cant find file and WSL doesnt work: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I trust this email finds you well. My name is Cayman, and I am reaching out to seek assistance regarding a specific issue I am encountering with Windows Sandbox on my Windows 10 system. Describe the Issue:I am consistently facing an issue where...
  4. when i try to turn on windows sandbox it says it cant find file and WSL doesnt work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Sandbox Not working - Windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Sandbox Not working - Windows 11 pro: Hello everyone,I'm encountering an issue with my Windows Sandbox as it simply refuses to start. I've exhaustively attempted various solutions found online, including modifying settings in services.msc, running it as an administrator, adjusting properties of the application...
  6. Windows Sandbox Not working - Windows 11 pro

Windows Sandbox Not working - Windows 11 pro: Hello everyone,I'm encountering an issue with my Windows Sandbox as it simply refuses to start. I've exhaustively attempted various solutions found online, including modifying settings in services.msc, running it as an administrator, adjusting properties of the application...
  7. Windows 11 sandbox not working after recent 22H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 sandbox not working after recent 22H2 update: Running Windows 11 Pro on a Dell XPS 8930Sandbox was working fine until I updated to 22H2 yesterday.It starts up OK, but if I try to open a folder, for example, it will open for about a second and then close, the screen will go black for about a second and then returns to the...
  8. Windows 11 sandbox not working after recent 22H2 update

Windows 11 sandbox not working after recent 22H2 update: Running Windows 11 Pro on a Dell XPS 8930Sandbox was working fine until I updated to 22H2 yesterday.It starts up OK, but if I try to open a folder, for example, it will open for about a second and then close, the screen will go black for about a second and then returns to the...
  9. Win 10 Pro Sandbox would not work on a hard drive formatted with GPT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Pro Sandbox would not work on a hard drive formatted with GPT: HiI have three pc's with win10 pro and I can get Sandbox to work fine on two of them and both of those have the hard drives formatted as MBR. The other PC, which is my personal one is formatted with GP and will not allow Sandbox to start, getting the standard message "Windows...
  10. Win 10 Pro Sandbox would not work on a hard drive formatted with GPT

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Pro Sandbox would not work on a hard drive formatted with GPT: HiI have three pc's with win10 pro and I can get Sandbox to work fine on two of them and both of those have the hard drives formatted as MBR. The other PC, which is my personal one is formatted with GP and will not allow Sandbox to start, getting the standard message "Windows...