Windows 10: Windows Sandbox now has support for simple config files in Windows 10

Discus and support Windows Sandbox now has support for simple config files in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Since the initial announcement of Windows Sandbox, we have received overwhelmingly positive feedback. Thank you for your support! We are glad that this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Windows Sandbox now has support for simple config files in Windows 10

Source: Windows Sandbox - Config Files - Microsoft Tech Community - 354902

Windows Sandbox now has support for simple config files in Windows 10 [​IMG]
    Tip How to Enable or Disable Windows Sandbox in Windows 10

:)

Brink, Feb 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 21, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 21, 2019
  4. DRDNA Win User

DRDNA, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Sandbox now has support for simple config files in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Sandbox has support

2. Windows Sandbox: Specify System Locale From Config File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Sandbox: Specify System Locale From Config File: Hello, I am very new to windows sandbox and other windows "power user" features.I would like a isolated and disposable environment to test software, which is why I thought sandbox would be a better choice than Windows Virtual Machines. The system local of sandbox instance...
  3. Windows Sandbox: Specify System Locale From Config File

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Sandbox: Specify System Locale From Config File: Hello, I am very new to windows sandbox and other windows "power user" features.I would like a isolated and disposable environment to test software, which is why I thought sandbox would be a better choice than Windows Virtual Machines. The system local of sandbox instance...
  4. Windows Sandbox: Specify System Locale From Config File

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows Sandbox does not support GPL3??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Sandbox does not support GPL3??: Attempting to run a game within the sandbox, the game reports that it needs GPL3.X to run. Looking at the graphics drivers in the sandbox it appears that it is assigning a rather generic Microsoft driver to the graphics card and not the NVIDIA driver.Is there a way to enhance...
  6. Windows 10 Sandbox vGPU support requirements.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Sandbox vGPU support requirements.: What are the hardware requirements for getting vGPU to work on Windows Sandbox? When I load up Windows Sandbox, it automatically uses software rendering. Do Nvidia GTX GPUs support it?...
  7. Windows Sandbox has no Internet connection

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Sandbox has no Internet connection: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Some users have been reporting that the Windows Sandbox environment is not connecting to the Internet. Due to this issue, using applications that requires an Internet connection becomes a painful experience and fully defeats the use-case scenario of the...
  8. Windows sandbox has no flash player

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows sandbox has no flash player: Why is the flash player broken in Windows sandbox. Neither Edge or Internet Explorer supports Flash player. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-sandbox-has-no-flash-player/6082c053-283e-418c-87ee-be9b9eb3a48a
  9. How Windows Sandbox config files work

in Windows 10 News
    How Windows Sandbox config files work: Microsoft is working on Windows Sandbox, a sandboxed environment for the Windows operating system, currently. The feature is being tested in Windows 10 Insider Builds currently and it is possible that Windows Sandbox will find its way into Windows 10 version 1903. The...
  10. Windows 10 Tweak Config File for services

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Tweak Config File for services: Back in the day i used to download a tweaked Config file that will disable all the unwanted services. I think black Viper used to have one. Is there anyway this can be done or anything for windows 10? They have just way too many services. Thanks all 60975

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows sandbox wsb

2. windows sandbox config

3. MyConfigFile.wsb)

4. win10 sandbox wsb,
  5. windows sandbox support s,
  6. windows sandbox multiple LogonCommand,
  7. associate .wsb with sandbox,
  8. Windows Sandbox support,
  9. windows 10 sandbox config,
  10. windows sandbox config files