Windows 10: Windows Sandbox

Discus and support Windows Sandbox in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft team, My colleague in the development team is asking me if i can install Windows Sandbox on his PC to test some application before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nightearth, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Windows Sandbox

Dear Microsoft team,

My colleague in the development team is asking me if i can install Windows Sandbox on his PC to test some application before install.

I have installed the latest version of WIN 10 Pro v 1809 on his PC but I am not able to find the sandbox in the program and feature to tick it.

Can you help me to find a way to install SandBox or I have to wait for the next anniversary update?

Thank you in advance.

:)

nightearth, Dec 19, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 19, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 19, 2018
  4. Windows Sandbox

can I sandbox windows 10 Edge?

I am running windows 10 with Edge browser. I would like to use Sandboxie but apparently Sandboxie does not have a program for Edge. Does anyone know if there is a sandbox for Edge or can someone suggest a REAL good anti virus program to get?

RossBuchanan_875, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

Windows Sandbox

1. Windows Sandbox - Similar Threads - Sandbox

2. Windows sandbox failed to initialize

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows sandbox failed to initialize: Hi everyone, I am trying to run Win Sandbox on my laptop but I keep getting this errorI have looked online to find a solution but nothing seems to work, I have followed these guides and tried all the troubleshooting in them:How to Fix the “Windows Sandbox Failed to...
  3. Windows sandbox failed to initialize

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows sandbox failed to initialize: Hi everyone, I am trying to run Win Sandbox on my laptop but I keep getting this errorI have looked online to find a solution but nothing seems to work, I have followed these guides and tried all the troubleshooting in them:How to Fix the “Windows Sandbox Failed to...
  4. Need Help Removing Windows Sandbox from Win11 Home.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Removing Windows Sandbox from Win11 Home.: As the title suggests, I attempted to install Windows Sandbox on my Win11 Home laptop via CMD. Although I managed to install it, it does not seem to run, and I have yet to been able to get it to run. I've just decided to give up and delete Sandbox but disabling it via the...
  5. Need Help Removing Windows Sandbox from Win11 Home.

Need Help Removing Windows Sandbox from Win11 Home.: As the title suggests, I attempted to install Windows Sandbox on my Win11 Home laptop via CMD. Although I managed to install it, it does not seem to run, and I have yet to been able to get it to run. I've just decided to give up and delete Sandbox but disabling it via the...
  6. when i try to turn on windows sandbox it says it cant find file and WSL doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i try to turn on windows sandbox it says it cant find file and WSL doesnt work: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I trust this email finds you well. My name is Cayman, and I am reaching out to seek assistance regarding a specific issue I am encountering with Windows Sandbox on my Windows 10 system. Describe the Issue:I am consistently facing an issue where...
  7. when i try to turn on windows sandbox it says it cant find file and WSL doesnt work

when i try to turn on windows sandbox it says it cant find file and WSL doesnt work: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I trust this email finds you well. My name is Cayman, and I am reaching out to seek assistance regarding a specific issue I am encountering with Windows Sandbox on my Windows 10 system. Describe the Issue:I am consistently facing an issue where...
  8. when i try to turn on windows sandbox it says it cant find file and WSL doesnt work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Can't finish the update for sandbox feature and getting: Something didn't go as planned etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't finish the update for sandbox feature and getting: Something didn't go as planned etc.: Hi! I can't finish the update for sandbox on my Windows 11 Pro.Whenever I try to install sandbox from the features list, when I press restart, it restarts and it's the same as it updates, but it goes to 97% and it says: "Something didn't go as planned. Undoing changes." etc....
  10. Can't finish the update for sandbox feature and getting: Something didn't go as planned etc.

Can't finish the update for sandbox feature and getting: Something didn't go as planned etc.: Hi! I can't finish the update for sandbox on my Windows 11 Pro.Whenever I try to install sandbox from the features list, when I press restart, it restarts and it's the same as it updates, but it goes to 97% and it says: "Something didn't go as planned. Undoing changes." etc....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows sandbox failed to start

2. windows sandbox not showing up

3. windows sandbox 1809

4. windows sandbox on win 7 pc ?,
  5. windows sandbox no internet,
  6. connect usb to windows sandbox,
  7. windows sandbox 0x80070015,
  8. windows sandbox error 0x80070057,
  9. windows sandbox amd ryzen error 0x80072746,
  10. sandbox 1809,
  11. boot fail sandbox windows 10,