Windows 10: Windows Sandbox

Discus and support Windows Sandbox in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I am having a problem with windows sandbox, everything I turn it on I have no internet it says and if I open something for example file explorer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Monkey94nl, Mar 26, 2020 at 9:07 AM.

1. Windows Sandbox

Hello. I am having a problem with windows sandbox, everything I turn it on I have no internet it says and if I open something for example file explorer the background turns black and everything gets removed and then I can't do anything anymore.

:)

2. Naresh_K Win User

windows sandbox Not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

There is a possibility that the feature is corrupted or not set up properly. I would advise you to disable Windows Sandbox first and then enable it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.

Regards,

3. Vmmem process will not be killed. Windows sandbox.

Hi,

We understand your concern as you are unable to stop the Windows Sandbox process.
    Please try disable and re-enable sandbox to check the issue.

1. Press Windows + R key, then type appwiz.cpl and click Ok.
    2. Click on Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.
    3. Uncheck the box beside Windows Sandbox and click
      OK
    4. Restart the PC and check.

If the issue still persists then I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums, where we have experts and support
    professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Sandbox to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

4. Naresh_K Win User

Windows Sandbox

Microsoft sandbox stoped working

Hi,

Please be informed that our developer team is aware of the issues with Sandbox and is working on resolving it. We do not have an ETA as of now, however I encourage you to send a feedback to our developer team via
    Feedback hub. As a suggestion you can try disabling and enabling
    the sandbox to check if that works. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.
    Your patience and understanding will be appreciated in this matter.

Regards

Thema:

Windows Sandbox

1. Windows Sandbox - Similar Threads - Sandbox

2. Sandbox issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sandbox issue: [ATTACH] All, I am seeing a weird issue when trying to use sandbox on my Surface Pro 7. After opening it a lot of UI text doesn't render and when I try to open Edge it eventually closes. Any ideas? My desktop also runs 1909 and does not experience this issue. Thank you...
  3. Can I give Windows Sandbox access to USB devices?

Can I give Windows Sandbox access to USB devices?: I ♥ Windows Sandbox. I know how to give a Sandbox access to a USB drive. I have other devices I need to provide the Sandbox in order to vet software before I install it. Example devices: USB-to-serial adapters Software dongles For the curious, these are the situations...
  4. Sandboxed Thunderbird won't open links in Chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sandboxed Thunderbird won't open links in Chrome: I have Sandboxie 3.33.3 (64-bit) & Thunderbird 68.6.0 (32-bit). When I try to click a email link in a sandboxed Thunderbird, nothing happens, whether Chrome is open or not, sandboxed or not. Only when I disable forced programs, i.e. not using Sandboxie, can I open links....
  5. After removal of sandbox, portablebaselayer partition stays

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After removal of sandbox, portablebaselayer partition stays: I've removed all of Hyper-V, Sandbox, and Virtual Machine Platform was never installed that I'm aware of. Even after removing Sandbox, I still have an 8GB portablebaselayer partition. How do I get rid of it?...
  6. Disable time synchronyzation for Windows 10 Sandbox?

Disable time synchronyzation for Windows 10 Sandbox?: Is it possible to disable time synchronyzation for the Windows 10 Sandbox? When I change time or date inside sandbox environment it is changed back. In VM you can just disable the time synchronyzation to avoid this. submitted by /u/love2spooge [link] [comments]...
  7. [URGENT] Sandbox Won't Open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [URGENT] Sandbox Won't Open: Bought MS 10 Pro, and it Windows Sandbox is enabled in features. It just won't show/launch in task bar/load at all, only get admin popup! Help urgent need to test an .exe!...
  8. [QUESTION & HELP!] Sandbox won't open in Windows 1909 Pro

[QUESTION & HELP!] Sandbox won't open in Windows 1909 Pro: It seems like they dont care about how much issues we have, I have an issue where sandbox won't open and tried calling. But you need to pay really just to get a human and customer service with your product, you have to be kidding me like they don't care! Now the main issue is...
  9. Windows Sandbox won't open

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Sandbox won't open: Ms version 1909 and pro but sandbox will not open, when i accept admin prompt show nothing in taskbar nor loads at all no error either help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-sandbox-wont-open/01dae79c-43f2-4bac-b36f-029f13ef1c2e
  10. Windows Sandbox won't open

Windows Sandbox won't open: I have Windows 10 Pro and enabled sandbox feature, but when I clicked it no loading screen error etc. I also didnt install that update that made it not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-sandbox-wont-open/08d1a049-6529-4b21-8655-bc63fffcb189