Windows 10: Windows saying I am not connected to internet, error code 0x800713AB

Discus and support Windows saying I am not connected to internet, error code 0x800713AB in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I used every solution which is mentioned in community and internet, but problem not solved. A technician sayed its IPV4/6 problem. But I can use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RakibHassan2, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Windows saying I am not connected to internet, error code 0x800713AB

I used every solution which is mentioned in community and internet, but problem not solved. A technician sayed its IPV4/6 problem. But I can use everything which is based in internet even update assisstant and ms store. But I couldnt check for update through update option. Any possible fix without giving windows again? Windows saying I am not connected to internet, error code 0x800713AB 655b2a3e-2d62-4b93-a925-e85b13f2abf1?upload=true.png Windows saying I am not connected to internet, error code 0x800713AB 0e53e5db-07de-41e6-be0a-ce35c591caf7?upload=true.png

:)

RakibHassan2, Nov 18, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

code 0x800713AB

Hi oleuJL, can you please provide a bit more detail, where are you seeing this 0x800713AB error code and what exactly does the error popup say?

DaveM121, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    error message (0x800704cf) says i do not have an internet connection

Hi Mike,

Error code 0x800704CF can sometimes be caused by an outdated driver or a Windows activation error. For us to provide a resolution suitable in resolving the error code, we need additional information. Can you answer the questions below?

• What are you doing when you encounter the error code?
    • Were you updating your computer when the error occurred?
    • Did you check your Internet connection if it's working with other devices?

In the meantime, try the troubleshooting steps provided in this article to help resolve connection issues.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Anne Ros, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Windows saying I am not connected to internet, error code 0x800713AB

error message (0x800704cf) says i do not have an internet connection

I am in the Microsoft store when the error shows up. I can go to the internet with no problems, but when I go to the store or try playing games the error shows up. WHY?

StevenBoatright1, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

Windows saying I am not connected to internet, error code 0x800713AB

1. Windows saying I am not connected to internet, error code 0x800713AB - Similar Threads - saying connected internet

2. Computer Says I'm Not Connected To The Internet But I am...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer Says I'm Not Connected To The Internet But I am...: So this is an issue I've had for a few weeks now. Basically whenever I power up my computer and I check the network center it says that I'm connected to my wifi but there's no internet. The problem is that my browser is connecting to the internet and I can stream and watch...
  3. Windows 10 says I'm not connected to the internet but I am

Windows 10 says I'm not connected to the internet but I am: Windows 10 >thinks< I am not connected and thus several things refuse to work (the help desk app, for example) but I can browse, ping google, ping microsoft I can literally do everything as normal except for anything windows-specific that checks if the computer is online...
  4. Edge says I am not connected to the internet

Edge says I am not connected to the internet: Microsoft Edge thinks that I am not connected to the internet. But I am connected, when I change browser, everything ok... The problem occurs not only with Edge but also with some other Microsoft services like Cortana....
  5. Error code 0x800713AB shows up, and widows doesn't identify dial up connection

Error code 0x800713AB shows up, and widows doesn't identify dial up connection: I had recently upgraded to 1809, and in the beginning, when I was using Wi-Fi, it was all very fine. The problem showed up when I started using my dial up connection again. I already signed into my pc with the Wi-Fi earlier, but didn't have the time to add a pin, so I sat...
  6. The Microsoft Store says I'm not connected to the internet but I am connected. Error Code:...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Microsoft Store says I'm not connected to the internet but I am connected. Error Code:...: This problem has been happening for a while, and I don't know how to fix it. Error Code: 0x80072EFD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-store-says-im-not-connected-to-the/21515279-9490-4a55-a256-7107a1bda5e5"
  7. Apps say they are not connected, but i am!

Apps say they are not connected, but i am!: THis probably isnt even Microsoft's fault, but im asking just incase anyone may know or have any tips. So these apps are the only apps i have discovered which wont connect, even though i am connected already. All other apps like chrome and steam,etc. work. If you need more...
  8. When I click on events it says Internet connection required but I am connected to the internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I click on events it says Internet connection required but I am connected to the internet.: When I click on events it says Internet connection required but I am connected to the internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-click-on-events-it-says-internet-connection/88fda32e-769e-48c6-9b8d-4e7949dda64a
  9. code 0x800713AB

code 0x800713AB: code 0x800713AB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/code-0x800713ab/e2789e8a-7b31-4621-94dc-173978a8ac30
  10. I am connected to the internet, but in the toolbar it says Not Connect

I am connected to the internet, but in the toolbar it says Not Connect: I am connected to the internet, but in the toolbar it says Not Connected and Connections are available. I am referring this to the Wifi Icon on the Bottom Right Corner near the Clock (Notification Area). There is no yellow asterix and I am properly connected to the...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x800713ab error fix internet

2. not connected to internet error

3. how to fix the error code 0x800713AB

4. why does avast keep saying i am not connected to the internet,
  5. jewel legend not connecting to internet,
  6. 0x800713ab error on windows 10,
  7. ox800713ab,
  8. microsoft store error 0x800713ab,
  9. not connected to internet error message,
  10. microsoft account not connected to internet,