Windows 10: Windows says 1 notification for me ... but there are none

Discus and support Windows says 1 notification for me ... but there are none in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows says I have one notification: [img] But when I open the action center I have none: [img] When I reboot this disappears. What's up with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by margrave55, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Windows says 1 notification for me ... but there are none

Windows says I have one notification:

Windows says 1 notification for me ... but there are none [​IMG]

But when I open the action center I have none:

Windows says 1 notification for me ... but there are none [​IMG]

When I reboot this disappears.

What's up with that, Holmes?

:)

margrave55, Sep 26, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 26, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 26, 2018
  4. Windows says 1 notification for me ... but there are none

Facebook Notifications and Live Tile Not Working

Hi Terry,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in app settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "Notifications and the Facebook Live Tile stopped", are you using Facebook app from Windows Store?
    • Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?

If you are using Facebook app from Windows Store, then I suggest you to follow the methods below to run Windows Store apps troubleshooter to check for any changes in app settings on the computer
    and turn on app notification.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store apps troubleshooter from the below Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: I recommend you to follow the steps below to turn on app notification and check if it helps.

Select Settings > System > Notifications & actions >
    Turn on Show app notifications.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with issue with getting Facebook notifications, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

Windows says 1 notification for me ... but there are none

1. Windows says 1 notification for me ... but there are none - Similar Threads - says notification are

2. Windows security notification icon shows problem but there is none

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security notification icon shows problem but there is none: The Windows Security icon on the taskbar shows an issue, but when I click on it there aren't any issues. Restarting doesn't fix it and all updates are installed. I've tried to reset windows security through settings and command line. Does anyone know how I can fix this?...
  3. Windows security notification icon shows problem but there is none

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows security notification icon shows problem but there is none: The Windows Security icon on the taskbar shows an issue, but when I click on it there aren't any issues. Restarting doesn't fix it and all updates are installed. I've tried to reset windows security through settings and command line. Does anyone know how I can fix this?...
  4. Windows security notification icon shows problem but there is none

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security notification icon shows problem but there is none: The Windows Security icon on the taskbar shows an issue, but when I click on it there aren't any issues. Restarting doesn't fix it and all updates are installed. How can I fix this? Cheers...
  5. Windows security notification icon shows problem but there is none

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows security notification icon shows problem but there is none: The Windows Security icon on the taskbar shows an issue, but when I click on it there aren't any issues. Restarting doesn't fix it and all updates are installed. How can I fix this? Cheers...
  6. Printer Install Notifications in Windows 10 1909: None

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Install Notifications in Windows 10 1909: None: Can someone please explain this to me. I know Windows 10 is much better than Windows 7 in terms of picking up new drivers but after doing some testing I was thinking of how someone quite new to computers would manage to deal with this problem without support. Let's add for...
  7. Why does Notification say 6 new notifications but action center says No new notifications?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does Notification say 6 new notifications but action center says No new notifications?: Notification says 6 new notifications but action center says No new notifications. The 6 is still there but never do I ever see notifications in the action center when I used to for the first couple months after I upgraded to Windows 10 in December 2017. This has been...
  8. Notification says i have 1 new Notification but none show up

Notification says i have 1 new Notification but none show up: The Noticiation I con in the lower right corner of the Task Bar says i have "1 New Notification". But when I click on this there are "no new notifications". How can I clear this or what is trying to notify me?...
  9. Notification Stalking Me!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Notification Stalking Me!!: Tried to connect what turned out to be a defective device via usb and now keep getting alert that usb device malfunctioned and is not recognizable. The notification comes many times per day and is noisy and really annoying. Help!!...
  10. Notifications icon shows 1 but there are no new notifications.

Notifications icon shows 1 but there are no new notifications.: [IMG] This has been bugging me for a few months now, I have searched a few times but haven't found a fix for these false notifications. Restarting seems to get rid of them but it soon comes back again, can we please get a fix for this....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows says i have notifications

2. win 10 shows notifications but none

3. action center says i have notifications

4. task bar shows notifications but none are there,
  5. windows 10 one notification and none there,
  6. windows 10 says there are notifications when there are none,
  7. says there is one notification but no notifications show up,
  8. the notice bar says there is one new notification but there is none,
  9. windows 10 says there are notifications but there are none there