Windows 10: Windows says "Activate Windows," even though it already is.

Discus and support Windows says "Activate Windows," even though it already is. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/99iuzavakuw51.png?width=316&format=png&auto=webp&s=8a75fa5bc759a340ea8727a285a78d6fccdc9107 submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/buddieminceraft, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Windows says "Activate Windows," even though it already is.

/u/buddieminceraft, Nov 2, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Windows says "Activate Windows," even though it already is.

My PC suddenly says its not activated

For verification, now you are saying it isn't activated and Microsoft won't help you?

MeAndMyComputer, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows says "Activate Windows," even though it already is.

1. Windows says "Activate Windows," even though it already is. - Similar Threads - says Activate though

2. Windows Antivirus says I already have a AV provider even though I deleted it and I cant...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Antivirus says I already have a AV provider even though I deleted it and I cant...: whenever a notification pops up saying touch or click this notification to enable Microsoft Defender Antivirus and when I click the notification it says your IT administrator has limited access, please help!!...
  3. Windows 10 shows "Activate Windows" prompt even though I have a product key already

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 shows "Activate Windows" prompt even though I have a product key already: Can someone help? I've never had this issue before. submitted by /u/Commercial_Soup1082 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ycczel/windows_10_shows_activate_windows_prompt_even/
  4. Says it's charging even though it's not plugged in.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Says it's charging even though it's not plugged in.: My Windows 10 tablet is saying that it's plugged in, even though it is not plugged in. The battery icon is animated as though it is plugged in and charging, but the tablet is not plugged in. The problem this is causing is that it is changing the tablets performance. I've...
  5. Windows is saying there is not enough power to supply to this device even though it is a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows is saying there is not enough power to supply to this device even though it is a...: The title really says it all windows is saying there isn't enough power to power something that is externally powered. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-saying-there-is-not-enough-power-to/2b40012e-fe4e-4058-ad03-d9ed309044bc
  6. Activating windows even though it came activated?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating windows even though it came activated?: This is a very strange question, I know. About a year and a half ago I upgraded to an SSD to get my games to run faster, and had my friend install it for me. Tonight, I went to go update some settings and realized it said "You need to activate Windows before you can...
  7. Windows says it's activated even though I haven't activated it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows says it's activated even though I haven't activated it: How did this happen? It actually keeps crashing as well, might be relevant. submitted by /u/RGBonmyeverything [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eiaikb/windows_says_its_activated_even_though_i_havent/
  8. Windows 10 keeps asking to be activated even though already activated

Windows 10 keeps asking to be activated even though already activated: Maybe a week or two ago my windows started showing the "Activate windows" watermark. In the settings it said I was already activated. Even so I acquired my licence code through the cmd window, clicked "change product code" and typed it in. This fixed the issue for a little...
  9. Activating Windows 10 even though the information on the OS shows it's already active

Activating Windows 10 even though the information on the OS shows it's already active: My Dell OptiPlex 780 came with Windows 7 installed. I did the free update to Windows 10 back in I believe 2015. My system went down from motherboard failure and I purchased a used Dell OptiPlex 760 and used LapLinks software to move to the existing hard drive in the 760. Now...
  10. Windows says it cannot find a program even though it is there

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows says it cannot find a program even though it is there: I have a program xxxx.exe in C:\Program Files (not real name). When I double click on it I get the message "Windows cannot find xxxx.exe. Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again." Well - I found the program and double-clicked on it. Why can't Windows find...