Windows 10: Windows says: "could not find tt rgb plus make sure you typed the name correctly and try again"

Discus and support Windows says: "could not find tt rgb plus make sure you typed the name correctly and try again" in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, For some reason whenever i restart or start my computer cmd pops up and a line says: "could not find tt rgb plus make sure you typed the name... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by DanThan, Jul 24, 2019.

1. DanThan Win User

Windows says: "could not find tt rgb plus make sure you typed the name correctly and try again"

Hi, For some reason whenever i restart or start my computer cmd pops up and a line says: "could not find tt rgb plus make sure you typed the name correctly and try again" i uninstalled the app, but it still does it.. i tried going into system32>tasks and then deleting it.. but that didn't work either...

:)

DanThan, Jul 24, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Thermaltake New TT RGB PLUS Ecosystem with TT AI Voice Control

Thermaltake, a leading brand in chassis, power supply units and cooling markets, is thrilled to launch TT RGB PLUS Ecosystem along with TT AI Voice Control, synchronizing all your gaming station color theme with your voice. TT RGB PLUS Ecosystem is the intelligent lighting system for PCs that combines the most advanced addressable LED lighting with TT AI Voice Control and the patented TT RGB PLUS Software.

TT RGB PLUS ecosystem provides unlimited possibilities for color play, light synchronization for games, music, CPU temperatures and other TT RGB PLUS products: Riing Plus LED RGB Radiator Fan Series, Pacific W4 Plus CPU Waterblock, Pacific V-GTX 1080Ti Plus Transparent GPU Waterblock Series, Pacific PR22-D5 Plus Reservoir/Pump Combo, Pacific RL360 Plus RGB Radiator and Pacific Lumi Plus LED Strips.

Windows says: "could not find tt rgb plus make sure you typed the name correctly and try again" V2UKtV1CN9ZS1Rj0_thm.jpg

No matter which compatible product you choose, the voice control function makes the lights easy to set up and control. Once you have connected TT RGB PLUS App with the TT RGB PLUS Software through your local Wi-Fi network, you can ask the app to turn the lights on or off, switch light modes, dim the lights, change light colors, or adjust light speeds or fan speeds.

TT AI Voice Control is currently only available for iOS devices, and requires the TT RGB PLUS Software 1.1.5 version or later. The updated app is now available on the Apple App Store, and will be released on Google Play soon. The latest TT RGB PLUS Software is open now for download from the Thermaltake official website.

Features of Thermaltake TT AI Voice Control:

Say "Hello TT" - TT AI Voice Control
    Talking to the TT RGB PLUS App is an easier, faster way to control the lights in your systems. You can ask it to turn the lights on or off, switch lights modes, dim the lights, change light colors, or adjust lights speeds or fan speeds. Just say "Hello TT".

Features of Thermaltake's Patented TT RGB PLUS Software:

Light Modes
    Bright up every moment perfectly with over 10 present lighting effects. You are also given 3 "Color Modes" (RGB, Single and Off), and 4 "Light Speeds" (Extreme, Fast, Normal and Slow) to choose from.

Make your CPU temperature visible, and easy to track. The software has an integrated temperature sensor that detects and displays changes in CPU temperature in real-time. The built-in LEDs offer an additional visual cue. The color corresponds to the temperature, ranging from blue (CPU temperature ≦ 40℃) to Red (CPU temperature ≧ 65℃).

Sound Control
    Sync lights with in-game actions, your favorite music or movies, and see how they react to the beat.

Color Palette
    Set the right ambience for your rig by using the color palette, or entering the decimal color code. You can also dim your lights, and let each built-in LED display a specific color.

Fan Alert
    The software offers real-time fan warning alerts when performance operating issues have emerged.

Fan Speeds
    Simply drag the slider bar to adjust your fan speed RPM, or use the preset fan modes to switch between 'Silent Mode' and 'Performance Mode'. Besides running at the optimal RPM range, you can customize the speed by disabling PWM.

For more details on Thermaltake TT RGB PLUS Ecosystem, please visit: TT RGB PLUS

btarunr, Jul 24, 2019
  3. Thermaltake Enables TT RGB PLUS Ecosystem Sync with Razer Chroma Lighting

Thermaltake, an expert in PC DIY, liquid cooling components, and gaming gear, is now in partnership with global lifestyle gaming brand, Razer. Thermaltake's newest patented TT RGB PLUS Ecosystem syncs with the Razer Chroma Lighting, an award-winning lighting technology. All Thermaltake TT RGB PLUS products including chassis, power, cooler, fans, gaming gear, and accessories, are able to connect into the Razer Chroma ecosystem. Users who have installed both the TT RGB PLUS Software and Razer Synapse 3 can experience synchronized gaming and RGB lighting effects on their TT RGB PLUS liquid cooling system and gaming gear!

The Thermaltake TT RGB PLUS Ecosystem and Razer Chroma Lighting synchronization will be enabled in Q4. Please look forward to it!

Windows says: "could not find tt rgb plus make sure you typed the name correctly and try again" OgKqFxCMXZpTLEGj_thm.jpg

Raevenlord, Jul 24, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Windows says: "could not find tt rgb plus make sure you typed the name correctly and try again"

TT Riing RGB Fans Connection Mechanism

Not through cam...
    It only works through the provided controller...
    There are now 4 types of TT RGB fans..
    RGB 5pin... Only works with provided controller hub.
    9 pin RGB premium works with Asus, MSI and gigabyte 3pin Mobo RGB controller through TT premium controller hub with TT software

RGB plus and RGB premium Plus 9 pin works with any Mobo with a USB header through provided TT fan hub with Mobo RGB software

If you plug the hub into the CPU it will follow CPU pwm speeds.

It will follow the pwm of whatever it is plugged in to..
    For multiple hubs they sell a wire for $10 so that you can match colors from hubs and t will still follow the pwm that reach hub is plugged into

jmcslob, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows says: "could not find tt rgb plus make sure you typed the name correctly and try again" - Similar Threads - says find rgb

2. Windows cannot find ***.*** make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot find ***.*** make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again: I am getting following message when trying to open certain types of the files. I think currently that is mostly related to images anything that would be default would be opened by Photos app, but in the past there were other types of files as well. Also from time to time I...
  3. Windows cannot find ***.*** make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot find ***.*** make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again: I am getting following message when trying to open certain types of the files. I think currently that is mostly related to images anything that would be default would be opened by Photos app, but in the past there were other types of files as well. Also from time to time I...
  4. windows cannot find make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows cannot find make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again: I opened bat, and the Windows cannot find, make sure that you entered the name correctly, and then try again. I didn't find any guides for Windows 8.1, please help...
  5. windows cannot find make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again

windows cannot find make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again: I opened bat, and the Windows cannot find, make sure that you entered the name correctly, and then try again. I didn't find any guides for Windows 8.1, please help...
  6. Windows cannot find 'test.cmd'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows cannot find 'test.cmd'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.: When I open .bat or .cmd files through explorer, it throws said error, but launching it from cmd is just fine. I tried almost all guides I found:site 1site 2site 3and none of them worked. I still can open files as administartor and they will work as intended, but not only it...
  7. Windows cannot find ".exe" make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot find ".exe" make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again: This occurs anytime I boot my PC. I've tried to reset, it still occurred and I've lost most of my apps due to the reset.Any ideas?<Moved from CPC>...
  8. Windows cannot find ".exe" make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again

Windows cannot find ".exe" make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again: This occurs anytime I boot my PC. I've tried to reset, it still occurred and I've lost most of my apps due to the reset.Any ideas?<Moved from CPC>...
  9. Windows cannot find *name of the file*. Make sure you type the name correctly, then try again.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows cannot find *name of the file*. Make sure you type the name correctly, then try again.: I downloaded a file sent by my teacher thru fb. But when I go to the download button, then click the open file, there's a tab that says "Windows cannot find *name of the file*. Make sure you type the name correctly, then try again." I don't know what to do, and I can't do my...
  10. Windows cannot find ...... Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again error...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows cannot find ...... Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again error...: When I try to access any of my files on my hard drive I get the following message: Windows cannot find ...... Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again error message...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tt rgb plus please activte via your e-0mail

2. windows cannot find tt rgb plus.exe

3. start tt rgb plus.exe open

4. windows cannot find tt rgb plus.exe.,
  5. windows canot find tt rgb plus.exe