Windows 10: Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am

Discus and support Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows says i'm not connected to the internet. And when i open the networking box, it says "no internet" even though i can still easily use everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ben Boi, Apr 7, 2022.

1. Ben Boi Win User

Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am

Windows says i'm not connected to the internet. And when i open the networking box, it says "no internet" even though i can still easily use everything that need the use of internet. Somehow my windows just doesn't seem to understand that it has internet acces. I have tried to reset my pc and reinstall windows, i have also reinstalled all of my network adapters. What could be wrong?

:)

Ben Boi, Apr 7, 2022
Thema:

Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am

1. Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am - Similar Threads - says i'm connected

2. Windows 11 saying I'm not connected to the internet, even though I am?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 saying I'm not connected to the internet, even though I am?: I'll try to explain this well, my computer shows the no internet symbol in the corner, and says "No internet, Secured" for any wireless connection I connect to, and even though I use wired ethernet connection normally it will still say this. Now even though it says this, I...
  3. Windows 11 saying I'm not connected to the internet, even though I am?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 saying I'm not connected to the internet, even though I am?: I'll try to explain this well, my computer shows the no internet symbol in the corner, and says "No internet, Secured" for any wireless connection I connect to, and even though I use wired ethernet connection normally it will still say this. Now even though it says this, I...
  4. No internet though ethernet even though I'm connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet though ethernet even though I'm connected: Howdy. About two weeks ago, my internet to my windows 10 stopped working. I use Ubuntu 20.04 and have Windows 10 running through my Vmware 16 player. I've tried connecting NAT, Bridge, and Host with Vmware with no luck. I've even flushed the Windows system with no luck. Any...
  5. No internet though ethernet even though I'm connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet though ethernet even though I'm connected: Howdy. About two weeks ago, my internet to my windows 10 stopped working. I use Ubuntu 20.04 and have Windows 10 running through my Vmware 16 player. I've tried connecting NAT, Bridge, and Host with Vmware with no luck. I've even flushed the Windows system with no luck. Any...
  6. Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am: Windows says i'm not connected to the internet. And when i open the networking box, it says "no internet" even though i can still easily use everything that need the use of internet. Somehow my windows just doesn't seem to understand that it has internet acces. I have tried...
  7. Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am

Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am: Windows says i'm not connected to the internet. And when i open the networking box, it says "no internet" even though i can still easily use everything that need the use of internet. Somehow my windows just doesn't seem to understand that it has internet acces. I have tried...
  8. Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am

10. Windows says i'm not connected to internet, even though i am

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing