Windows 10: Windows says im not online but i can access everything except for office it does not let me...

Discus and support Windows says im not online but i can access everything except for office it does not let me... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows says I'm not online but I can access everything except for office it does not let me access anything that has to do with online.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RandomCrazes, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Windows says im not online but i can access everything except for office it does not let me...

Windows says I'm not online but I can access everything except for office it does not let me access anything that has to do with online.

:)

RandomCrazes, Oct 14, 2020

2. The computer crashes when accessing Microsoft Office on Windows 10

Hi Indu,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the following information to assist you better with this issue:

• Does the system crashes only when accessing Microsoft Office product?
    • What exactly happens when you try to access Microsoft Office products?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?
    • Which version of Microsoft Office have you installed on your device?

As a workaround, I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the System maintenance troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

System Maintenance troubleshooter finds and clean up unused files and shortcuts and performs maintenance tasks.

Press Windows
    key and type Troubleshooting.

Select Troubleshooting and hit
    Enter.

Click on View all in the left pane of the window.

Select System Maintenance.

Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrading to Windows 10.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

If the issue persists only when accessing the Microsoft Office products, I suggest you to contact the below forums as we have a dedicated team to assist you better with this issue.

Microsoft Office Forums

Select the right category to post a query.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 14, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Oct 14, 2020
  4. Windows says im not online but i can access everything except for office it does not let me...

cortana saying im offline when im not

Hi Kencrampton,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps provided.

Step 1.

I suggest you to go through the powershell command and try the steps.

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click on File tab and select Run New Task.
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside Create this task with administrative privileges.
    • Type Powershell.
    • Type the following in the Powershell prompt:

$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest
    • Close the Powershell window
    • Reboot the computer for the changes to take effect.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps:

Step 2.

I would recommend you to the Run the Internet connections troubleshooter and check. Please follow these steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the Windows search box on the taskbar.

• Click on troubleshooting in the search results.

• Click "View all" and then click "Internet Connections".

• Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooter.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows says im not online but i can access everything except for office it does not let me...

1. Windows says im not online but i can access everything except for office it does not let me... - Similar Threads - says online access

2. keeps saying everything im trying to download is a virus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    keeps saying everything im trying to download is a virus: hello, I am currently trying to download visual studio, but when I try to download it. it cancels and tells me a virus is detected.this is not the first time and lately I havent been able to download anything from the internet, even though I know it's a completly safe...
  3. It does not let me update window

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    It does not let me update window: Hi so I have been trying to update my pc for some time I am currently running Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC. When I go to windows update it says I am completely up to date. I tried getting a new windows key, but it wouldn't work and when I asked why. It is apparently because I...
  4. It does not let me update window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It does not let me update window: Hi so I have been trying to update my pc for some time I am currently running Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC. When I go to windows update it says I am completely up to date. I tried getting a new windows key, but it wouldn't work and when I asked why. It is apparently because I...
  5. It does not let me update window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I go on my info and it lets me edit everything else except my birthdate

in Windows 10 Customization
    I go on my info and it lets me edit everything else except my birthdate: Yes Yes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-go-on-my-info-and-it-lets-me-edit-everything/d71cb16a-7475-4f6a-8b8a-4623ebda68e5
  7. Onedrive won't open online and won't let me access any files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive won't open online and won't let me access any files: I can't access onedrive at all. I have tried in a number of different devices, says something has gone wrong. I can't access any of my files....
  8. Drive will not let me access it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drive will not let me access it: Hi, One of my hard drives on my computer all of a sudden will not let me access it. Labeled as my F drive. I click on it and it gives message of Working on it and just will not open to show files. I eventually have to X out of it. I have run some checks and it states...
  9. minecraft wont let me play online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft wont let me play online: All i want to do is play some minecraft windows 10 edition online but it always say "there was an error signing in to you're account." can someone help me?...
  10. New accessibility enhancements for Office Online

in Windows 10 News
    New accessibility enhancements for Office Online: When we first built Office Online, we worked hard to make the suite accessible to blind and low vision users by using a new web accessibility standard called WAI-ARIA. While this web standard has allowed Office Online to be usable with a screen reader, we’ve made some further...