Windows 10: Windows says it no longer capable with my laptop

Discus and support Windows says it no longer capable with my laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; when i went to try to recover with windows 10 iso file and put in a usb i tried to install it onto my laptop. After it says setup is starting for like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by adxan, Mar 13, 2019.

1. adxan Win User

Windows says it no longer capable with my laptop

when i went to try to recover with windows 10 iso file and put in a usb i tried to install it onto my laptop.

After it says setup is starting for like 5 mins and takes me back to the install tab. I do the same thing to try again and it says windows 10 is not capable to your laptop (i have an asus k556u) and it used to run windows 10. Anyways i hope i get an answer for this and a fix please

:)

adxan, Mar 13, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 13, 2019
  3. lost bluetooth capability

Hello Eugenia,

This issue could possible caused by missing drivers. For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the model of your laptop?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Windows says it no longer capable with my laptop

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows says it no longer capable with my laptop

1. Windows says it no longer capable with my laptop - Similar Threads - says longer capable

2. My computer says it's not capable of bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer says it's not capable of bluetooth?: I have been using bluetooth headphones with my computer for ages. However, today it disconnected my headphones mid-game - I figured they had run out of power so I plugged them in to let them recharge, but when they were charged again it didn't work. I went into bluetooth...
  3. My computer says it's not capable of bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer says it's not capable of bluetooth?: I have been using bluetooth headphones with my computer for ages. However, today it disconnected my headphones mid-game - I figured they had run out of power so I plugged them in to let them recharge, but when they were charged again it didn't work. I went into bluetooth...
  4. What can My Bluetooth capabilities or no longer available on my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can My Bluetooth capabilities or no longer available on my PC.: What can you do for me to correct an issue/s that may or may not seem strange to you? My Bluetooth capabilities or no longer available on my PC. Can the missing Bluetooth app cause the following: 1 Every file on my PC was duplicated. 1 ans. I have deleted 80% to 90%. 2 I am...
  5. What can My Bluetooth capabilities or no longer available on my PC.

What can My Bluetooth capabilities or no longer available on my PC.: What can you do for me to correct an issue/s that may or may not seem strange to you? My Bluetooth capabilities or no longer available on my PC. Can the missing Bluetooth app cause the following: 1 Every file on my PC was duplicated. 1 ans. I have deleted 80% to 90%. 2 I am...
  6. What can My Bluetooth capabilities or no longer available on my PC.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Pc health check app says my pc is not capable for windows 11 but windows update says it is...

Pc health check app says my pc is not capable for windows 11 but windows update says it is...: Any from windows please resolve it . I am confused that my pc is capable or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-health-check-app-says-my-pc-is-not-capable-for/8fe4992c-2fca-4ef4-baf0-5817ecb42d3f
  8. Pc health check app says my pc is not capable for windows 11 but windows update says it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc health check app says my pc is not capable for windows 11 but windows update says it is...: Any from windows please resolve it . I am confused that my pc is capable or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-health-check-app-says-my-pc-is-not-capable-for/8fe4992c-2fca-4ef4-baf0-5817ecb42d3f
  9. Project to this computer - Is my laptop capable?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Project to this computer - Is my laptop capable?: How do i know whether my laptop (running Windows 10 64 bit with may 2020 feature update) is capable of being projected to? That is whether i can use the function of project to this computer. Is there a test i can run or look for a driver or hardware to be present which will...
  10. Device no longer Bluetooth capable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device no longer Bluetooth capable: Trying to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop both of which I have used together a week or so ago to play music, no problem there. Can't connect, used another Bluetooth device with my laptop earlier today PS3 controller, in fact, just before trying to connect my...