Windows 10: Windows says it's copied but hasn't done anything, help?

Discus and support Windows says it's copied but hasn't done anything, help? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Been trying to make a local backup of something off an external HDD and Windows just seems to give up. This video would explain it better. -S4GV3ZP474... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sketchyass, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Windows says it's copied but hasn't done anything, help?

Been trying to make a local backup of something off an external HDD and Windows just seems to give up.
    This video would explain it better.
    [youtube]-S4GV3ZP474[/youtube]

Surely I'm not doing anything wrong?

:)

sketchyass, Sep 15, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 15, 2018
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Windows says it's copied but hasn't done anything, help? :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Windows says it's copied but hasn't done anything, help?

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

Windows says it's copied but hasn't done anything, help?

1. Windows says it's copied but hasn't done anything, help? - Similar Threads - says copied hasn't

2. Anything i try to stop hearing myself through mic hasn't helped

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anything i try to stop hearing myself through mic hasn't helped: i opened my sound pannel and my "listen to this device" was already turned off and i muted the microphone under my headsets properties. But i still hear myself through my mic. What do i do?...
  3. Anything i try to stop hearing myself through mic hasn't helped

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anything i try to stop hearing myself through mic hasn't helped: i opened my sound pannel and my "listen to this device" was already turned off and i muted the microphone under my headsets properties. But i still hear myself through my mic. What do i do?...
  4. Is There Anything that Can Be Done to Minimize the DriverStore?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is There Anything that Can Be Done to Minimize the DriverStore?: Hi all Since it seems I have reached the limit of what can be done to minimize WinSxS ( How to Reduce the Size of the C:\Windows\WinSxS\ Folder? ) The next folder which looks exaggeratedly big, is C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\ [img] Can anything be done do reduce...
  5. MY COMPUTER IS SAYING IT HASN'T GOT BLUETOOTH ANYMORE.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MY COMPUTER IS SAYING IT HASN'T GOT BLUETOOTH ANYMORE.: MY COMPUTER IS SAYING IT HASN'T GOT BLUETOOTH ANYMORE. HAVE TRIED TO RUN A REPAIR INSTALL BY INSTALLING THE MEDIA CREATION TOOL AND CHOOSING TO UPGRADE BUT NO JOY....
  6. FILES COPIED CHANGED THE CREATED AND MODIFIED DATES TO THE DATE COPY WAS DONE???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FILES COPIED CHANGED THE CREATED AND MODIFIED DATES TO THE DATE COPY WAS DONE???: Files created over many years were copied form PC WIN 7 to a portable hard drive then my new PC WIN10 File creation dates and modified dates changed to the date copy was done. For my purposes this is disastrous. One answer was I should have used "move" instead of "copy"....
  7. Need help restorign Sticky Notes - Help I've googled hasn't helped

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help restorign Sticky Notes - Help I've googled hasn't helped: Firstly, only one of my notes (my most important one) went blank, but then the whole app started behaving funny, refusing to load anything when I'd click on it. I've followed advice to find the Sticky Notes files in my AppData folder, but it isn't there. Even typed in...
  8. Steam lags my gaming pc and is there anything that could be done?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Steam lags my gaming pc and is there anything that could be done?: I have been using the Gaming PC with Windows 10 64 bit since 2019 and I have been downloading games on Steam and whenever I download the games that uses more storage and it freezes my PC and I had to turn off my PC and restart it and the startup is much slower and I had to...
  9. Not able copy paste anything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able copy paste anything: Dear Microsoft, I am not able copy paste anything on any drive of my laptop with windows 10. I am getting destination folder access denied error as well message permission needed. Pl do the needful Thanks Rahul...
  10. Windows Explorer stealing focus after done copying

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer stealing focus after done copying: I'm recently upgraded form windows 7 to windows 10. I'm facing the annoying issue that windows explorer steals the application focus after it finishes copying files and comes to front. Can anyone tell me if there is any option to disable this behavior? 36350