Windows 10: Windows says it's not connected but internet is working fine + high dpc latency issues

Discus and support Windows says it's not connected but internet is working fine + high dpc latency issues in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have a 2021 asus rog zephyrus g15 laptop, last month my computer started having this annoying problem : Network icon shows the disconnected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by leoncel, Sep 7, 2021.

1. leoncel Win User

Windows says it's not connected but internet is working fine + high dpc latency issues

Hi, I have a 2021 asus rog zephyrus g15 laptop, last month my computer started having this annoying problem : Network icon shows the disconnected globe, windows says it is connected to my wifi network but can't access internet, it can't perform updates, BUT I have no trouble browsing the internet. Same when I connect with ethernet.ANDNow and then I have high DPC latency spikes, LatencyMon doesn't point to a specific culprit, sometimes it's Wdf01000.sys, sometimes ACPI.sys, dxgkrnl.sys... I group those two issues together because they appeared at the same time, can't say they are 100% related t

:)

leoncel, Sep 7, 2021

2. Windows 10 High Dpc Latency

I believe DPC Latency Checker does not support WIN 10. Please try LatencyMon and check.

I had this issue so thought of sharing.

GypsySoul13, Sep 7, 2021
  3. DPC Latency High

Hi,

Check these:

Solving DPC Latency Issues - Download Latency Monitor and DPC Latency Checker

Solving DPC Latency Issues | Sweetwater

DPC Latency Checker

Troubleshoot Driver Problems Using DPC Latency Checker | Free Easy-to-Follow Windows Tutorials

DPC Latency Checker - Download

http://www.thesycon.de/eng/latency_check.shtml

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Brown -
    Microsoft MVP
    <- profile - Windows and Devices for IT : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.

SpiritX MS MVP, Sep 7, 2021
  4. Windows says it's not connected but internet is working fine + high dpc latency issues

Windows 10 High Dpc Latency

Windows 10 High Dpc Latency please help me someone

donnieadler, Sep 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows says it's not connected but internet is working fine + high dpc latency issues

1. Windows says it's not connected but internet is working fine + high dpc latency issues - Similar Threads - says connected internet

2. Audio cracking and high dpc latency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio cracking and high dpc latency: I have been struggling to solve an issue with audio cracking and popping on my pc. Using latency mon it is showing that ndis.sys is the highest dpc routine and that dxgkrnl.sys is the highest isr routine but sometimes when I'm having the audio issues latency mon doesn't...
  3. Audio cracking and high dpc latency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio cracking and high dpc latency: I have been struggling to solve an issue with audio cracking and popping on my pc. Using latency mon it is showing that ndis.sys is the highest dpc routine and that dxgkrnl.sys is the highest isr routine but sometimes when I'm having the audio issues latency mon doesn't...
  4. High DPC latency issue (Dell 7567)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High DPC latency issue (Dell 7567): I’m having some issues on my Dell 7567 for over a year now. The laptop sometimes gets a second long stutter which is noticeable if Im playing music(it sounds like the sound you get on the BSOD but here it’s only a second long and everything works fine after) I found out that...
  5. High DPC latency in windows 10

High DPC latency in windows 10: Recently, I have updated windows to version 2004 and i have found the DPC latency to rise. I used LatencyMon application to check the DPC latency and found the main problematic drivers are ndis.sys, acpi.sys, Hdaudbus.sys and dxgkrnl.sys. Here are the links to latencyMon and...
  6. Windows 10 1909 High DPC Latency

Windows 10 1909 High DPC Latency: Hi everyone. Is there any fix for this dpc issue ? I literally tried evertyhing but nothing fixed the issue, people said Windows 10 1909 version was the problem. Is there anyway to downgrade to an older version or something like that ? it's really annoying since the dpc...
  7. High DPC Latency

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High DPC Latency: Hi everyone! Lately, I've been facing such a high DPC latency and it's annoying so much. I'm currently using an Inspiron 14 5458 with Windows 1909. Drivers are all updated I used latencymon to check what was wrong and I see something wrong with ACPI.sys and ndis.sys. I...
  8. High DPC latency

in Windows 10 Customization
    High DPC latency: I use my Dell XPS for recording and live playback but the system suffers from high DPC latency caused by ACPI driver. I removed Dell audio drivers and installed those from RealTek with no avail. Latency is an issue because I need this computer for live recording. Please your...
  9. High DPC/ ISR Latency

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High DPC/ ISR Latency: Hello community, So by way of background, for a while now I have experienced issues regarding audio crackles and pops. This primarily occurs when using Cubase 9.5 but also exists outside of the software too, occasionally. After searching for solutions, I came across...
  10. DPC latency tests. High latency?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC latency tests. High latency?: Hello *Smile I have done some latency tests on my computer after I began to get some audio popping in my headphones. I have had this problem for a few months now. I cant seem to understand if my results are okay or not, which is why Im asking you. No games was running while...