Windows 10: Windows says license expiring soon but ended up accidentally deleting product key in cmd.

Discus and support Windows says license expiring soon but ended up accidentally deleting product key in cmd. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So my laptop always has a pop up message saying license is expiring soon. So I've searched solutions and found one in this community but after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by lev.c, Jan 2, 2021.

1. lev.c Win User

Windows says license expiring soon but ended up accidentally deleting product key in cmd.

So my laptop always has a pop up message saying license is expiring soon. So I've searched solutions and found one in this community but after following all the steps it says product key uninstalled when I used this command slmgr -upk .

:)

lev.c, Jan 2, 2021
  2. David Haz Win User

windows license will expire soon (windows says its activated)

Hi Charles,

If you are prompted that your license will expire soon, it could be that the system have rejected the product key, or that you may have to activate Windows again. For us to properly assist you about your license that will expire, kindly respond to the questions
    below:

• You mentioned that Windows 10 Pro was an upgrade, may we know how you have upgraded to Windows 10? And, which version of Windows was previously installed on your device?
    • Can you tell us more about the 'solutions' that you have already tried? This is for us to know and to avoid any duplication of efforts on your end.

We look forward to your prompt response.

David Haz, Jan 2, 2021
  3. ViswaC Win User
    Windows 10 license expires soon - message

I got a notification saying that my Windows license is about to expire soon. I followed the steps and it is asking me to change product key, which I don't have because I upgraded from Win8 to Win10 during that upgrade period. This is my personal laptop and
    not any organization's. I followed the steps in

windows 10 expire

and

Your Windows Licence Will Expire Soon Windows 10 (expiration on monday february 29,2016)

but it didn't do anything, in fact the one with the default values one just made it show a message saying I don't have a valid license.

How do I get a product key to input in the change product key option?

Please help

Regards,

Viswa

ViswaC, Jan 2, 2021
  4. Windows says license expiring soon but ended up accidentally deleting product key in cmd.

Your windows license will expire soon

Hello Team,

I have a windows 10 OS which has come with the laptop and it's licensed.

Every now and then and particularly after restart i am getting an error pop-up "Your windows license will expire soon" .

Please help me fix this.

Steps already taken:

executed "slmgr -rearm" cmd from admin cmd prompt.

Thanks

Jonaid

Jonaid Sayed, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

Windows says license expiring soon but ended up accidentally deleting product key in cmd.

1. Windows says license expiring soon but ended up accidentally deleting product key in cmd. - Similar Threads - says license expiring

2. Windows License says "Expire Soon"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows License says "Expire Soon": I have a surface pro 8, which I purchased last year. It is still under warranty till July 2023. However, the windows license says it will expire soon. Please advice....
  3. Windows License says "Expire Soon"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows License says "Expire Soon": I have a surface pro 8, which I purchased last year. It is still under warranty till July 2023. However, the windows license says it will expire soon. Please advice....
  4. Windows License says "Expire Soon"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. after reset it says product key expires soon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after reset it says product key expires soon: i did a factory reset on my pc since it detected some torjan virus and became slow however after i restarted it, it keeps showing product key expires soon. what should i do?these are the specificationsEdition Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 21H2 Installed on...
  6. after reset it says product key expires soon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after reset it says product key expires soon: i did a factory reset on my pc since it detected some torjan virus and became slow however after i restarted it, it keeps showing product key expires soon. what should i do?these are the specificationsEdition Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 21H2 Installed on...
  7. after reset it says product key expires soon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Pop up saying windows license is expiring soon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pop up saying windows license is expiring soon: Hi i keep getting that pop up and it says i need to activat it but it says this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-saying-windows-license-is-expiring-soon/25316978-e351-4415-afa4-bbccd5dfd021
  9. Window's product key expiring soon.

Window's product key expiring soon.: My window's product key is expiring on the 27th of August. I didn't even know it could expire. How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-product-key-expiring-soon/7afe1595-db14-4edb-9f48-13677144a6d6"
  10. `your product key will expire soon`

`your product key will expire soon`: Good evening guys! Im using a dell inspiron15, windows 10, from US. Some months ago, one system update made me lose everything on my PC, including the system... I needed to reinstall the windows, but now, it is not the US version anymore. I dont know what to do, and more...