Windows 10: Windows says my 240GB hard drive is full but when I check properties of all folders there...

Discus and support Windows says my 240GB hard drive is full but when I check properties of all folders there... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro says my 240GB hard drive is full but when I check properties of all folders there is only 30GB? System restore is off and virtual memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ScottDouglass, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Windows says my 240GB hard drive is full but when I check properties of all folders there...

Windows 10 Pro says my 240GB hard drive is full but when I check properties of all folders there is only 30GB? System restore is off and virtual memory is only 2432MB. What am I missing that is taking up almost 200GB?

:)

ScottDouglass, Oct 22, 2019

2. the hard drive

ok, I have 2 hard drives, one is 80, the other on is 240, i do some things on the 80, and other things on the 240,i just unplug one hard drive and plug in the other never both!! So i ran into some probs and had to recover the 240gb, am on the 240gb now,,,but
    under properties on this pc it says i am on the 80gb,,the 80gb is NOT pluged in!!??

markmyersPX., Oct 22, 2019
  3. the hard drive

markmyersPX., Oct 22, 2019
  4. Windows says my 240GB hard drive is full but when I check properties of all folders there...

little cat, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows says my 240GB hard drive is full but when I check properties of all folders there...

1. Windows says my 240GB hard drive is full but when I check properties of all folders there... - Similar Threads - says 240GB hard

2. Hard drive is saying it's full but it isn't.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hard drive is saying it's full but it isn't.: Hi, recently I was forced to shut down my laptop without the shutdown procedure, then when I tried to turn it back on it said it was fixing the drive in Stage 1. Then when it finished My C: Drive us saying it's near full although it isn't....
  3. Hard drive is saying it's full but it isn't.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard drive is saying it's full but it isn't.: Hi, recently I was forced to shut down my laptop without the shutdown procedure, then when I tried to turn it back on it said it was fixing the drive in Stage 1. Then when it finished My C: Drive us saying it's near full although it isn't....
  4. Hard drive is saying it's full but it isn't.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Full hard drive

Full hard drive: I recently received a warning that my hard drive was full. My laptop is a HP 255 G3, which I understood had 5 GB RAM and 500 GB memory. When I checked storage it showed Local Disk C: - 930 GB and that over 860 GB was taken over by Apps & features. I have done some...
  6. Full hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full hard drive: I recently received a warning that my hard drive was full. My laptop is a HP 255 G3, which I understood had 5 GB RAM and 500 GB memory. When I checked storage it showed Local Disk C: - 930 GB and that over 860 GB was taken over by Apps & features. I have done some...
  7. Full hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. d drive says it is full when it is not

d drive says it is full when it is not: my d drive is saying it is full when trying to put a folder in the root but i have 500 gb free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/d-drive-says-it-is-full-when-it-is-not/51ab1753-2730-4466-ae75-f3389cdf2658
  9. 54GB Hard Drive full when ALL personal files are only on One Drive

54GB Hard Drive full when ALL personal files are only on One Drive: Hi, I have a Surface Pro 3 running up-to-date Windows 10. It has a 54GB hard drive, and for months I have been getting warnings about running out of space. ALL of my personal files are stored cloud-only on One Drive, with other files on an SD card. Under the Storage...
  10. full hard drive

full hard drive: i have huge temp files appearing evry few minutes. most are AppXpackaging event logsas a consequence the computer hard drive is full and frozen. It fills up faster than I can delete the files. help there is also a text document referencing...