Windows 10: Windows says my 2T flash is a UDisc

Discus and support Windows says my 2T flash is a UDisc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I have had this 2T flash drive for some years now and it would never be recognized as usable but tonight I went to devices and printers and it shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by John Manis, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Windows says my 2T flash is a UDisc

So I have had this 2T flash drive for some years now and it would never be recognized as usable but tonight I went to devices and printers and it shows there but as a UDisc. I checked online and apparently it is recognized as a UDisc a hard drive on a flash drive I have tried windows trouble shoot. Says fixes applied to restart. I did but still in the same situation. I tried downloading drivers for it to no avail.There is no name brand on it so I cannot go to manufacturer for help. What can I do to get this to work? Windows says my 2T flash is a UDisc facdcf97-68bf-468f-84e1-d94fcd509244?upload=true.jpg

:)

John Manis, Feb 26, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Feb 26, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Windows says my 2T flash is a UDisc

Subsystem ID mismatch

Run atiwinflash from the DOS prompt in Windows. Follow the steps listed in the HD6950 mod article for DOS flashing.

cadaveca, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows says my 2T flash is a UDisc

1. Windows says my 2T flash is a UDisc - Similar Threads - says flash UDisc

2. My flash drive/ USB says on the label 2TB but when I put it on my computer Windows 10 it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My flash drive/ USB says on the label 2TB but when I put it on my computer Windows 10 it...: My flash drive/ USB says on the label 2TB but when I put it on my computer Windows 10 it says 1.95TB so Microsoft if you are hearing this then please fix it...
  3. Trying to safely eject my flash drive- keeps saying it's "currently in use"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to safely eject my flash drive- keeps saying it's "currently in use": When I tried to "safely eject" my flash drive, I got the message that it was in use and to stop any programs that are using it it sure would be nice if it actually listed the program that is supposedly using it. Eventually I opened disk management, then checked if it noted...
  4. Trying to safely eject my flash drive- keeps saying it's "currently in use"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to safely eject my flash drive- keeps saying it's "currently in use": When I tried to "safely eject" my flash drive, I got the message that it was in use and to stop any programs that are using it it sure would be nice if it actually listed the program that is supposedly using it. Eventually I opened disk management, then checked if it noted...
  5. Trying to safely eject my flash drive- keeps saying it's "currently in use"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. 2T USB Thumb Drive write issues

in Windows 10 Support
    2T USB Thumb Drive write issues: I bought a 2T Thumb Drive from China (I know but US wasnt making them at the time) so anyway on my first initial write to the drive lots of info was passed to it. Time passed not sure how much, but on my second attempt to write to the drive I created a new folder on the drive...
  7. exFat 2T USB

exFat 2T USB: Good Morning, I have backed up my pictures on a new 2T USB that i ordered online and i checked and saw my files before deleting them, however after i take out the USB and put it back in the computer i can see the different folders but they are empty even thought the...
  8. I need File Explorer to show "My Passport", the original name of my 2T external drive.

I need File Explorer to show "My Passport", the original name of my 2T external drive.: 07/04/19 6:55 PM Hello: Would someone help me with this strange issue? On Saturday 6/29/19, I went to the local library for some paperwork. But instead, I decided to download files from my multiple USBs into "My Passport", a 2T external drive. It was quasi empty...
  9. 2T HD - Slow USB transfer speeds, but fast as SATA

2T HD - Slow USB transfer speeds, but fast as SATA: I have a WD 2T HD 7200 RPM. Plugged in as a USB drive, the transfers speed is 7mg/sec, but if I use it as an internal SATA it's about 190mg/sec. I've tried 3 different USB interfaces with the 2T drive with the same results. Other USB HD's that I have aren't slow like this one...
  10. 2T HD - Slow USB transfer speeds, but fast as SATA

2T HD - Slow USB transfer speeds, but fast as SATA: I have a WD 2T HD 7200 RPM. Plugged in as a USB drive, the transfers speed is 7mg/sec, but if I use it as an internal SATA it's about 190mg/sec. I've tried 3 different USB interfaces with the 2T drive with the same results. Other USB HD's that I have aren't slow like this one...