Windows 10: Windows says my Blue Yeti is unplugged when it isn't.

Discus and support Windows says my Blue Yeti is unplugged when it isn't. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, i've been having this issue for a few days now. Windows is saying my Blue Yeti microphone is "not plugged in" when it is definitely plugged in.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Loopinnnnn, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Windows says my Blue Yeti is unplugged when it isn't.

Hello, i've been having this issue for a few days now. Windows is saying my Blue Yeti microphone is "not plugged in" when it is definitely plugged in. The red light on the Yeti is even on. I ordered a brand new cable and tried every USB slot. Still says the mic is unplugged. Can someone help me?? I'm lost at this point.

:)

Loopinnnnn, Feb 26, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Blue Yeti stopped working

Hi Kevin,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Follow the Methods below and check if that helps.

Method 1: Connect Blue Yeti to your computer and Run
    the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Right click on the start menu and select control panel.
    • In the category select small icons.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Follow the steps suggested in the link below. Try the troubleshooting steps one by one from the drop down.

Fix sound problems

Do let us know if you are able to use Blue Yeti in your PC. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Blue Yeti Microphone not working

Hi JawadFromFrance,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you to work on this issue. I understand that you are unable to connect Blue yeti Microphone to the computer.

As per the Error Code 43 "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems, we will need to reinstall the driver for the device again. For more information see,

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows

However, as you have already tried uninstalling the device from Device Manager, I would suggest you to check if the device works in any other Window computer.

You may want to check the Blue Yeti website for drivers and see if there are drivers available for the particular model.

As you have mentioned that the Microphone is not working in Mac as well, I suspect it could be an issue with the Microphone. The best point of contact would be the

Blue Yeti support

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Windows says my Blue Yeti is unplugged when it isn't.

Blue Yeti stopped working

So last night, i was messing around with my computer and the sound on my blue yeti, and i wanted to try muting my mic another way then clicking the button on the Blue Yeti, so i went into the sound thing on my computer
    (Screenshot - 42688682584e8590604108ce879a1e0a - Gyazo) And there was a text where it said Blue Yeti, so i right clicked
    it and clicked inactivate, and boom, it wasn't there anymore, and this was the only thing i saw (Screenshot - d7f751cdeb7ab88670b9418fcee66172 - Gyazo)
    I tried right clicking again and i clicked on show deactivated stuff, but my blue yeti still didn't show up. I tried going into Device Manager and try finding my blue yeti, but nope it wasn't there, i tried changing USB but still doesn't work. Any other headset
    and mic works right now, but not the blue yeti. I tried reinstalling the computer but nope, didn't work either. I also tried plugging the blue yeti into my other computer, and that worked 100%.

Thanks if anyone that trys help me, i haven't been able to go on the computer all day cus of this, i really want it to start working again.

kevin013150, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows says my Blue Yeti is unplugged when it isn't.

1. Windows says my Blue Yeti is unplugged when it isn't. - Similar Threads - says Blue Yeti

2. My microphone is said by the windows 10 to be unplugged when it isn't.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone is said by the windows 10 to be unplugged when it isn't.: Hi, I am having a problemSo, I reinstalled my audio driver because of a problem but after that windows said that my external microphone was unplugged when it wasn't so for that reason my external mic didn't work only the system mic worked. I tried reinstalling my audio driver...
  3. My microphone is said by the windows 10 to be unplugged when it isn't.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microphone is said by the windows 10 to be unplugged when it isn't.: Hi, I am having a problemSo, I reinstalled my audio driver because of a problem but after that windows said that my external microphone was unplugged when it wasn't so for that reason my external mic didn't work only the system mic worked. I tried reinstalling my audio driver...
  4. blue yeti fuzzy distortion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue yeti fuzzy distortion: I've been doing some recording with my HP pavilion for a long time and I don't have any issues. I tried my new laptop and on this new HP envy my recording sounds fuzzy distorted like I'm underwater doing it. I never had this kind of problem in my old device please help....
  5. blue yeti fuzzy distortion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue yeti fuzzy distortion: I've been doing some recording with my HP pavilion for a long time and I don't have any issues. I tried my new laptop and on this new HP envy my recording sounds fuzzy distorted like I'm underwater doing it. I never had this kind of problem in my old device please help....
  6. blue yeti fuzzy distortion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My blue yeti USB microphone just isn't getting picked up by windows.

My blue yeti USB microphone just isn't getting picked up by windows.: I've tried every single USB port, reinstalling drivers, and it still doesn't work. It doesn't show up anywhere. I know the USB is working because it powers it on. Windows just won't recognize it! It's not showing up in the device manager either....
  8. My Blue Yeti Nano device isn't being detected at all?

My Blue Yeti Nano device isn't being detected at all?: I just purchased a blue yeti nano mic, and when I plug it in it lights up and I can press buttons on it to change settings, but it's not being detected by my computer, like at all. I go to my device manager and it's not there, I go to recording devices and it's not there, I...
  9. Blue Yeti & THinkpad/Windows 10

Blue Yeti & THinkpad/Windows 10: Plugged in Blue Yeti, on Teams calls other can hear me but i cant hear them. Drivers updated, speaker set to REALTEC All other applications working as expected...
  10. Heavy distortion on my Blue Yeti on my pc

Heavy distortion on my Blue Yeti on my pc: I just got a blue yeti blackout edition. In every software I use, the mic sounds extremely distorted to the point I can't even understand it. I've been looking for a solution for hours but nothing has worked. I was told by the person I bought it from it may be an issue with...