Windows 10: Windows says my Office key is for corporate use, even though it isn't.

Discus and support Windows says my Office key is for corporate use, even though it isn't. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; When I bought my new PC I also bought a few windows licenses. I didn't have any problems with Word, until now. Microsoft Office Activation Wizard says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RazvanAnghel, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Windows says my Office key is for corporate use, even though it isn't.

When I bought my new PC I also bought a few windows licenses. I didn't have any problems with Word, until now. Microsoft Office Activation Wizard says that the key is for corporate use, even though I bought it from a store named "Altex" a while ago. It is a Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 Key and it's less than a year old. Thank you in advance!

:)

RazvanAnghel, Aug 15, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Bastet Win User
    Get Office and My Office in Start Menu

Same for me, I’ve even tried CCleaner & Get Office isn’t listed but My Office is.

Bastet, Aug 15, 2019
  4. harrymc Win User

Windows says my Office key is for corporate use, even though it isn't.

harrymc, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows says my Office key is for corporate use, even though it isn't.

1. Windows says my Office key is for corporate use, even though it isn't. - Similar Threads - says Office key

2. Iwin game manager saying it isn't compatible with windows 11 even though it was before

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Iwin game manager saying it isn't compatible with windows 11 even though it was before: Just a few days ago I signed up for Iplay because I got 3 months for a dollar. I was able to play all my games up until today where the Iwin game manager decided it wasn't going to work and it wasn't compatible with my windows. I've tried uninstalling and resetting my PC and...
  3. Iwin game manager saying it isn't compatible with windows 11 even though it was before

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Iwin game manager saying it isn't compatible with windows 11 even though it was before: Just a few days ago I signed up for Iplay because I got 3 months for a dollar. I was able to play all my games up until today where the Iwin game manager decided it wasn't going to work and it wasn't compatible with my windows. I've tried uninstalling and resetting my PC and...
  4. Microsoft Store says Visual Studio Community 2022 is installed even though it isn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store says Visual Studio Community 2022 is installed even though it isn't: I've been dealing with this problem for a week now, where I've been trying to reinstall VS2022 and cannot since the MS Store states it's already installed, I've tried clearing my cache several times and yet nothing seems to help. Any fixes?...
  5. Microsoft Store says Visual Studio Community 2022 is installed even though it isn't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store says Visual Studio Community 2022 is installed even though it isn't: I've been dealing with this problem for a week now, where I've been trying to reinstall VS2022 and cannot since the MS Store states it's already installed, I've tried clearing my cache several times and yet nothing seems to help. Any fixes?...
  6. Windows 10 says my headset's microphone is "Not plugged in" even though it is.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 says my headset's microphone is "Not plugged in" even though it is.: .............. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-says-my-headsets-microphone-is-not/c6f7c72a-92d5-4f3d-9700-6372c294e492
  7. My computer says that it doesn't have Bluetooth installed in it even though I used...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer says that it doesn't have Bluetooth installed in it even though I used...: I did Settings > Troubleshoot > Find and fix other problems > Bluetooth > Run the troubleshooter to check for the problem with my Bluetooth and it told me that my computer doesn't have Bluetooth, even though I was using my Bluetooth mouse yesterday....
  8. Says it's charging even though it's not plugged in.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Says it's charging even though it's not plugged in.: My Windows 10 tablet is saying that it's plugged in, even though it is not plugged in. The battery icon is animated as though it is plugged in and charging, but the tablet is not plugged in. The problem this is causing is that it is changing the tablets performance. I've...
  9. Windows says "Activate Windows," even though it already is.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows says "Activate Windows," even though it already is.: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/99iuzavakuw51.png?width=316&format=png&auto=webp&s=8a75fa5bc759a340ea8727a285a78d6fccdc9107 submitted by /u/buddieminceraft [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows says it cannot find a program even though it is there

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows says it cannot find a program even though it is there: I have a program xxxx.exe in C:\Program Files (not real name). When I double click on it I get the message "Windows cannot find xxxx.exe. Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again." Well - I found the program and double-clicked on it. Why can't Windows find...