Windows 10: Windows says my Office key is for corporate use, even though it isn't.

Discus and support Windows says my Office key is for corporate use, even though it isn't. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; When I bought my new PC I also bought a few windows licenses. I didn't have any problems with Word, until now. Microsoft Office Activation Wizard says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RazvanAnghel, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Windows says my Office key is for corporate use, even though it isn't.

When I bought my new PC I also bought a few windows licenses. I didn't have any problems with Word, until now. Microsoft Office Activation Wizard says that the key is for corporate use, even though I bought it from a store named "Altex" a while ago. It is a Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 Key and it's less than a year old. Thank you in advance!

:)

RazvanAnghel, Aug 15, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Bastet Win User
    Get Office and My Office in Start Menu

Same for me, I’ve even tried CCleaner & Get Office isn’t listed but My Office is.

Bastet, Aug 15, 2019
  4. harrymc Win User

Windows says my Office key is for corporate use, even though it isn't.

harrymc, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows says my Office key is for corporate use, even though it isn't.

1. Windows says my Office key is for corporate use, even though it isn't. - Similar Threads - says Office key

2. Warzone 2100 not installing even though it says it is

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Warzone 2100 not installing even though it says it is: Trying to install Warzone 2100. The installer runs just fine and at the end its says it has been 'installed succesfully on your computer' but there's nothing there. No launcher, no folder anywhere on the system. Anyone know why this is and how I can fix it? 136585
  3. Windows says "no permissions" even though I have full permissions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows says "no permissions" even though I have full permissions: Hi guys! I have an external drive with a lot of files (about 2,000,000 files). For about 500 of them (which are all located in sub-folders of the same folder), Windows 10 says I don't have the permissions to access the files no matter which application I use to try to open...
  4. Night Light doesn't turn on even though Windows says it's on

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night Light doesn't turn on even though Windows says it's on: Yeah I have no clue why, but even though Windows says that it's on, it's not. I check the settings and it clearly says "Night Light is on. Will turn off at 6:00 AM" I don't know why the colors aren't adjusting, as I have the color strength set to max and my monitor does...
  5. synaptics touchpad not working / i cannot scroll using the touchpad, even though it says...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    synaptics touchpad not working / i cannot scroll using the touchpad, even though it says...: I had my computer wiped and windows 10 reinstalled. Everything works fine except for the touchpad -- I can click and move the pointer just fine but I cannot scroll even though in my mouse configuration it says it is enabled and it even "detects" my attempts to use the...
  6. Windows says it cannot find a program even though it is there

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows says it cannot find a program even though it is there: I have a program xxxx.exe in C:\Program Files (not real name). When I double click on it I get the message "Windows cannot find xxxx.exe. Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again." Well - I found the program and double-clicked on it. Why can't Windows find...
  7. Powershell using high CPU even though it is disabled

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Powershell using high CPU even though it is disabled: I have recently run into some problems regarding the CPU usage of powershell on my laptop. I have disabled powershell multiple times but it still eats up a ridiculous amount of CPU. I have run an EMSIsoft security check and nothing was detected so I do not know that it is...
  8. Windows 10 can't repair microSD card, even though it says it did.

Windows 10 can't repair microSD card, even though it says it did.: I have a 64gb microSD card that I've used in the past, and when I went to use it again, Windows says there's a problem with the disk and to scan & fix it (the usual error for removing something from a USB drive without ejecting it from Windows first). When I select that...
  9. No Sound Even though PC says all my sound related hardware is working

No Sound Even though PC says all my sound related hardware is working: I left my computer on while on the pause screen of Fallout 4 and it eventually fell asleep, when I came back a moved the mouse to wake up the computer but nothing happened, the monitor said there was no signal even though no wires were moved. I unplugged the DVI cable and I...
  10. Battery won't charge to 100%, even though it says it did

in Windows 10 Support
    Battery won't charge to 100%, even though it says it did: I have an Alienware 14 and I have been having a problem with charging. My problem is that when I am charging my laptop, it reaches roughly 65% charge, then immediately goes to 100%. When I unplug my charger, it goes back down to 65%. I have desktop battery mode disabled, and...