Windows 10: Windows says No Internet BUT I have internet cant access some microsoft services

Discus and support Windows says No Internet BUT I have internet cant access some microsoft services in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi i am having weird problem i have windows 10 pro .so after update it shows that i dont have internet btw i can access websites do stuff but i cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AdamsJosh, Mar 27, 2020.

1. AdamsJosh Win User

Windows says No Internet BUT I have internet cant access some microsoft services

hi i am having weird problem i have windows 10 pro .so after update it shows that i dont have internet btw i can access websites do stuff but i cant some applications and access some features . i tried troubleshooter network reset etc but still doesnt help . then i deleted updates and it worked again so not sure what to do. today i tried to update again but again same problem. Windows says No Internet BUT  I have internet cant access some microsoft services 719c8cf0-399b-47d7-80cd-55025a59be62?upload=true.jpg

:)

AdamsJosh, Mar 27, 2020
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows says No Internet BUT  I have internet cant access some microsoft services wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. CDidddy Win User
    My internet/wifi works, but Windows says "No Internet Access"

Thanks for your reply. I have tried all of the steps in that page and none of them fixed the issue.

Reinstalling and rolling back the driver doesn't change anything, the troubleshooter can't find any problems, turning of firewalls and antivirus did not work. I tried all of the command prompt commands listed on that page, and none of the changes my problem.

Like I said above, I can connect to the Internet just fine (and thus when I ping the DefaultGateway) it comes back normal.

The source of my problem is that the taskbar says I have no internet access when I do, and so my Windows services can't seem to access the Internet.

CDidddy, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Windows says No Internet BUT I have internet cant access some microsoft services

Unable to access internet

Original Title: Internet access

Hi Greg,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10. I understand the frustration to wait for something and it is taking a long time.

I would suggest you to perform an Internet troubleshooter by following the steps below.

• Click on start and type ‘troubleshooting’ and press enter.
    • Click on ‘View all’ on top left corner.
    • Select ‘Internet Connections’ in the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, check if the issue persists by connecting to a different network.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write is back for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows says No Internet BUT I have internet cant access some microsoft services

1. Windows says No Internet BUT I have internet cant access some microsoft services - Similar Threads - says Internet internet

2. My PC says "No Internet, protected" but I have access to the Internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My PC says "No Internet, protected" but I have access to the Internet.: I recently reinstalled Windows 10 and now Windows doesn't think I have internet. It will not be linked to my Microsoft account. MS Word, Edge, and One Notes are also having difficulty connecting to my account. But if I go to Edge, I can connect to the internet, my email, and...
  3. Windows says "No Internet Access" but I have Internet Access

Windows says "No Internet Access" but I have Internet Access: For around 2 days I have been having this issue where apparently I do not have internet access, but I do have internet access. [ATTACH] It is usually stuck like this for 20 minutes then figures out that it can connect to the internet.Running the troubleshooter just provides...
  4. Microsoft Store Says I have No Internet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Says I have No Internet: I was looking to download a game i purchased a while ago, about a week ago i fully reset my laptop and it signed me out of all of my accounts, and now every time i try and log in to my personal account it says that i have no internet, even though i do, ive tried everything,...
  5. Internet says "no internet, secured" but I have some access to internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet says "no internet, secured" but I have some access to internet: I'm on Windows 10. It will say "no internet, secured" but I actually have access to most websites. However, some websites and applications won't work, including the Spotify app, the Outlook app, the Epic Games Launcher, and epicgames.com. These apps and sites will tell me I...
  6. Computer says no internet but I have internet?

Computer says no internet but I have internet?: Hello, I am having an issue with my desktop computer. It's running the latest version of Windows 10 in conjunction with an internet connection via ethernet cable and OpenVPN. When I am not connected to the VPN, the computer correctly recognizes that I have an internet...
  7. Windows 10 says no internet access - when there is internet and it is accessible.

Windows 10 says no internet access - when there is internet and it is accessible.: Good day all - we recently started getting users all W10 with the "No internet access" message in the network icon - internet works fine in fact, but, o365 doesnt like the fact that windows doesnt think there is internet. i have yet to find a solution, anyone know a fix? i...
  8. Network icon says no internet access, even though I do have internet access

Network icon says no internet access, even though I do have internet access: Since today the network icon on the taskbar of my ASUS X556UV started saying that I don't have internet access to the network I'm connected to with an ethernet cable. This isn't correct because I can still use the internet for browsing, streaming etc. The main problem is...
  9. Microsoft says "no internet" but I have internet

Microsoft says "no internet" but I have internet: This has been going on for months at this point. Whenever I log into our desk top computer, my Microsoft account says it needs attention and for me to log in. When I click on the grey notification box in the lower right corner, it takes me to the menu where I click to log in...
  10. Cant access internet

Cant access internet: I'm connected to the WiFi, but I can't access the internet. I was trying to fix my rocket league connection so I followed this tutorial to reset the internet options of internet explorer and then to restore the options. I restarted my pc and now I can connect to my WiFi but...