Windows 10: Windows says only 91gigs is free when there is only 92gigs which occupy my C drive (250...

Discus and support Windows says only 91gigs is free when there is only 92gigs which occupy my C drive (250... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mighty3xodus [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mighty3xodus, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Windows says only 91gigs is free when there is only 92gigs which occupy my C drive (250...

/u/mighty3xodus, Dec 3, 2020
  2. Gopi1616 Win User

Windows 10 occupy 55 GB in C drive

The windows 10 files in my PC occupies 55GB of my 'C' drive. It is new PC came with Win10 and no softwares installed. There is a windows.old folder after update but it is hardly 988KB. Not sure why it consumes so much memory. is it the common size Win10
    consume? if not can someone advice on how to remove unwanted files and save some space?

Gopi1616, Dec 3, 2020
  3. little cat, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Windows says only 91gigs is free when there is only 92gigs which occupy my C drive (250...

Uninstalled Windows Store Game (Prey) on C Drive and the space is still occupied

Hello,

I'm having an issue where i installed prey on my C Drive with Xbox game pass for PC and i didn't really enjoy it so i uninstalled it via the start menu and when i went to check my storage, the storage was still occupied, so i only had 2gb of free space on
    my C Drive, do you have any ideas of how you would free the space which is occupied by these files.

Thanks,

Gabriel John Caddy

GabrielCaddy, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows says only 91gigs is free when there is only 92gigs which occupy my C drive (250...

1. Windows says only 91gigs is free when there is only 92gigs which occupy my C drive (250... - Similar Threads - says 91gigs free

2. my drive c have 250 gb but my drive d only have 1 gb and is totally nothing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my drive c have 250 gb but my drive d only have 1 gb and is totally nothing: my drive c have 250 gb but my drive d only have 1 gb and is totally nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-drive-c-have-250-gb-but-my-drive-d-only-have-1/67399cf1-5f1f-464b-9aab-bb729481ecea
  3. my drive c have 250 gb but my drive d only have 1 gb and is totally nothing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my drive c have 250 gb but my drive d only have 1 gb and is totally nothing: my drive c have 250 gb but my drive d only have 1 gb and is totally nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-drive-c-have-250-gb-but-my-drive-d-only-have-1/67399cf1-5f1f-464b-9aab-bb729481ecea
  4. my drive c have 250 gb but my drive d only have 1 gb and is totally nothing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Resetting only C drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting only C drive: I want to reset windows but only the C drive, so I go to "Reset this PC" and "Get started"Then there's "Keep my files" or "Remove everything" and I pick remove everythingThen "Cloud download" or "Local reinstall" and I pick localAnd then it's ready to reset? I have seen...
  6. Create a system image for only the C drive

Create a system image for only the C drive: Hello, I have Windows 10 installed on Drive C and Virtual Box installed on Drive F which are two physical drives. When I run the 'Create a system image' via Windows 10, Drive C is selected and Drive F too. I've not installed any operating system in Virtual Box, so why...
  7. Windows creation tool ONLY uses C drive

Windows creation tool ONLY uses C drive: For some reason, when I select "create an ISO for another device" It jumps straight to "C: drive needs 8GB free" even though I have 2 other drives in. I want to use the flash in F: but I can't even get that option. Can I get the ISO to put directly onto the flash drive?...
  8. FF70 C drive only

in Browsers and Email
    FF70 C drive only: So...Firefox70 installs directly into my C drive automatically. Even the MSI installer of FF70 just dumps an icon on my desktop with no further info or direction. I click on the icon, lo and behold FF70 is installed. On my C drive. Right where I don't want it. WTF?! Is this...
  9. Reset Only C:/

Reset Only C:/: When I tried to reset Windows 10, I have selected the option "Only the drive where Windows is installed". Then at the next page, I choose "Remove files and clean the drive". Does it remove only the C:/ or other drives too?...
  10. windows only search for c drives, but the other hard drives don't

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows only search for c drives, but the other hard drives don't: i have two hard drive which are c and e drive. My laptop will only detect the file if the file is from c drives. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-only-search-for-c-drives-but-the-other/88ea2cb0-46ae-420b-b7c2-b2d29bfbb8c5