Windows 10: Windows says there is a folder, but it doesn’t seem to be there.

Discus and support Windows says there is a folder, but it doesn’t seem to be there. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to create a new folder titled “Health”, but when I do, Windows says “There is already a folder by that name.” But when I open Windows File... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by huckleberry99, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Windows says there is a folder, but it doesn’t seem to be there.

I am trying to create a new folder titled “Health”, but when I do, Windows says “There is already a folder by that name.” But when I open Windows File Explorer, I cannot find or see a folder with that name. What could be going on?

:)

huckleberry99, Apr 29, 2019
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Konmal88 Win User
    Cortana doesn' t replie.

Cortana doesn' t replie to me. She just search on bing everything I say. What I have to do to solve this problem?

Konmal88, Apr 29, 2019
  4. AlbertoMA Win User

Windows says there is a folder, but it doesn’t seem to be there.

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows says there is a folder, but it doesn’t seem to be there.

1. Windows says there is a folder, but it doesn’t seem to be there. - Similar Threads - says folder doesn’t

2. Internet says it’s connected, but doesn’t work.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet says it’s connected, but doesn’t work.: Im having issues i tried everything nothing work… im using a ethernet cable it says connected to internet but nothing is running/loading. How can i fix?...
  3. My ssd doesn’t have a windows folder

My ssd doesn’t have a windows folder: My pc had a blue screen at first but now after 2-3 time of restarting the pc it just keeps on turning on and turning off again . Now when I have used a usb with windows on it the windows folder is not showing on the ssd I also have hidden files enabled Thanks...
  4. My ssd doesn’t have a windows folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ssd doesn’t have a windows folder: My pc had a blue screen at first but now after 2-3 time of restarting the pc it just keeps on turning on and turning off again . Now when I have used a usb with windows on it the windows folder is not showing on the ssd I also have hidden files enabled Thanks...
  5. My ssd doesn’t have a windows folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Internet says it’s connected, but doesn’t work.

Internet says it’s connected, but doesn’t work.: It says my internet is connected, but nothing is working. Other devices are working on the internet and I even tried to use my hotspot on the computer but that isn’t working either. I’ve tried using safe mode with networking, but that doesn’t work either. I’ve looked up...
  7. My PC will reboot randomly, but it doesn’t seem to happen in safe mode.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC will reboot randomly, but it doesn’t seem to happen in safe mode.: I have a desktop PC that I just recently installed windows on, and it seems to crash randomly. I’ve tried seemingly everything: System File Checker (sfc), DISM, disabling automatic restart, disabling third-party services, and even repairing my installation with the media...
  8. It says my pc doesn’t recognize a wifi adapter

It says my pc doesn’t recognize a wifi adapter: So for Christmas I got a pc that my uncle originally had so I had to factory reset it, while his account was still on there I could connector wifi, after I factory reset it and I went through the set up it only gave me the option to connect with a ethonet cable no wifi...
  9. During update is says “restarting” but doesn’t restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    During update is says “restarting” but doesn’t restart: I was getting the new update and when i went to download it it seemed to go fine but then it went to the “restarting” process which normally takes a few seconds but it got stuck and i dont know if i should turn off my pc to fix it because i don’t want to get a blue screen or...
  10. Lenovo laptop doesn’t seem to be booting and repair also not working

Lenovo laptop doesn’t seem to be booting and repair also not working: After a certain amount of time, the machine quickly goes into repair mode by re-booting. Now, all options under repair mode including factory reset isnt possible and getting cancelled automatically. When the system is switched on, it goes with a message saying that its trying...