Windows 10: windows scaling problem on spss 20

Discus and support windows scaling problem on spss 20 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have tried everything everything to fix the blurry fuzzy text on spss 20 on windows 10 I cannot read the tabs or any thing on the recommended scale... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by juliadam100, Nov 28, 2018.

1. windows scaling problem on spss 20

I have tried everything everything to fix the blurry fuzzy text on spss 20 on windows 10 I cannot read the tabs or any thing on the recommended scale when I increase the scale to high by 25% only just to be able to read and the use the spss it turn blurry so either i'm stuck with small unreadable application or too blurry to use

I have tired everything but nothing works pleassse help me

:)

juliadam100, Nov 28, 2018

2. error during the installation of SPSS software

I was installing SPSS 20 in the windows 10 OS. At its last moment of completion i got an error message, says incorrect side by side configuration. From the answers in the microsoft community, I installed c++ 2015 ( vc_redist.x64.exe).
    after that also the same error message is coming while installing the SPSS. I have scanned the C drive. There were no error found.

the error message was

"unable to execute file:

c:/programme files(x86)/IBM/SPSS/Statistics/20/stats.exe

CreateProcess failed;code 14001.

The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.

Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more details."

Please give some suggestion to install spss.

Jithinajithi, Nov 28, 2018
  3. custom scaling documents for printing in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• How you trying to scale the documents?
    • Which application you are using for scaling the documents.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

1. Press control key + p.

2. Now select the number of pages you want to scale while printing.

3. Click apply.

4. Now click on print.

Please try the above suggestions and let us know the status of the issue.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Nov 28, 2018
  4. windows scaling problem on spss 20

Custom scaling and sign out problem

It seems like we are stuck with the custom scaling and sign out problem forever and ever. So far there have been more than 20 different suggestions, none of them work. Not even installing a fresh star recovery, custom scaling come right back.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup]

ARISTIDES MARTINEZ CINTRON, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

windows scaling problem on spss 20

1. windows scaling problem on spss 20 - Similar Threads - scaling problem spss

2. resolution scaling problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    resolution scaling problem: My display resolution is overscaling . How to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resolution-scaling-problem/f9f1f034-e65c-4c06-9f21-35386efc1f1e
  3. resolution scaling problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    resolution scaling problem: My display resolution is overscaling . How to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resolution-scaling-problem/f9f1f034-e65c-4c06-9f21-35386efc1f1e
  4. Difficulty in installing spss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difficulty in installing spss: I have been trying to install the SPSS software in my pc now for a week but I keep on getting the error messages. At first it was due to lack of Microsoft visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.030729.17. I later installed and now keep on getting this new error whenever I...
  5. Difficulty in installing spss

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Difficulty in installing spss: I have been trying to install the SPSS software in my pc now for a week but I keep on getting the error messages. At first it was due to lack of Microsoft visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.030729.17. I later installed and now keep on getting this new error whenever I...
  6. Difficulty in installing spss

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. scale problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    scale problem: so the application i have to use for my work is not very updated. it's highest compatibility is with win8. but it works perfectly fine with win10 pro on my old laptop. but with my win10 home, there's one of the window of the app that's too big for my screen. i try to change...
  8. scaling problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    scaling problem: Hello, I have a 4K TV as a monitor connected via DVI-HDMI. I have 3840*2160 and scaling 100% (because I want all pixels when viewing photos *Wink Today for the second time I noticed that all desktop icons are spread out in crazy distance like around 200px but they are small,...
  9. Problem with scaling with HDTV

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Problem with scaling with HDTV: Hi guys, Yesterday I installed Windows 10 on my machine, and am having just one problem so far. I have 1 monitor and 1 HDTV connected to my setup. The monitor connects via DVI, while the TV is connected via HDMI. The problem occurred when I turned on the PC this...
  10. Windows 10 Scaling Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Scaling Problem: Hello, I have been dealing with a problem ever since I installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 two weeks ago. Some applications open with very large fonts and the windows do not have scroll bars to show the full text. I have attached a few screenshots so you can see what I'm...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. spss 25 trouble viewing windows on laptop what resolution

2. spss appearing blurry on screen

3. spss blurry

4. spss 25 on windows 10 blurry,
  5. spss 25 blurry issue fix,
  6. spss 20 on windows 10 scale issue