Windows 10: Windows SCAM by Shankar Consulting

Discus and support Windows SCAM by Shankar Consulting in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Beware of Windows scam that I foolishly fell for on July 27, 2018. My PC was frozen and had a huge Windows Security Alert stating my computer was... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Kathy McTrotto, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Windows SCAM by Shankar Consulting

Beware of Windows scam that I foolishly fell for on July 27, 2018. My PC was frozen and had a huge Windows Security Alert stating my computer was hacked and all of my photos and data would be lost if I tried to shut the system down. I called the number on the screen and spoke to Abbi for over an hour. He insisted that I'd been hacked but he could remove all the malware. Well, I stupidly granted him access (he had my IP address so I thought he was legit) to my PC and he showed me a report that said that 45 "invaders" had attempted to get into my system. Said he was a certified MS tech who could fix the problem and remove the bad stuff. It would take a few hours but for $599 I would be assured that all would be repaired and protected against future hacks. I told him I didn't have that kind of money. No credit card was requested. Idiot me wrote this guy a check for $299 and scanned it electronically. Moral of the story: SHANKAR CONSULTING is a SCAM. Do not fall for it. The toll free numbers they use are: 844-489-6111 and 888-905-7555. They even emailed me an invoice/receipt and called twice (as they said they would) to confirm satisfaction with the tech support I'd received. After speaking with a few people, including a knowledgeable computer savvy sys admin, I took my computer to Staples tech division and paid $179 to have the hackers' crap removed from my PC. Do not fall for this scam by Shankar Consulting!!!!

:)

Kathy McTrotto, Aug 12, 2018
  2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Windows SCAM by Shankar Consulting

Jsssssssss, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows SCAM by Shankar Consulting

1. Windows SCAM by Shankar Consulting - Similar Threads - SCAM Shankar Consulting

2. Error consulting the BitLocker key page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error consulting the BitLocker key page.: When I try to access the page where the key to unlock Bitlocker should be displayed, it shows an error.I tried looking for chat but I can't find it.It takes me to a page where I select my region but there is no place to speak to support.Tanks,...
  3. An alarming response from a consultant.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An alarming response from a consultant.: Hello. Not long ago, I wrote on the forum about a problem with the activator of pirated applications, in which I did not know what to do. I was answered by an "independent consultant" who said that I had a virus on my computer and in general, in order to fix everything, I...
  4. An alarming response from a consultant.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An alarming response from a consultant.: Hello. Not long ago, I wrote on the forum about a problem with the activator of pirated applications, in which I did not know what to do. I was answered by an "independent consultant" who said that I had a virus on my computer and in general, in order to fix everything, I...
  5. An alarming response from a consultant.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Consult / Consulta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consult / Consulta: Hola buenas, Cuando hago un Reset de mi disco ssd, los archivos o informacion del anterior sistema operativo no se elimina ya intente con un software, tambien intente con Cmd Consola con permiso de root, y ademas tambien intente con un pendrive e intentar resetealo con la...
  7. Consult / Consulta

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Consult / Consulta: Hola buenas, Cuando hago un Reset de mi disco ssd, los archivos o informacion del anterior sistema operativo no se elimina ya intente con un software, tambien intente con Cmd Consola con permiso de root, y ademas tambien intente con un pendrive e intentar resetealo con la...
  8. Consult / Consulta

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. consult-client.jnlp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    consult-client.jnlp: how to open consult-client.jnlp? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/consult-clientjnlp/227810d5-7349-4670-b978-236857a0d8f6
  10. Wsus server consulting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wsus server consulting: Hello, IT Microsoft expert I have some issue with a new Wsus standalone deployment, below info: Infraestructure: Windows Server 2016 patch last update. WSUS suceed latest Sync Database is completly cleanup Destination computers info Windows 7 Windows 10 LTSB...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. shankar consulting inc scam

2. shankar consulting scam

3. shankar consulting services

4. shankar consulting company scam,
  5. shankar consulting fraud,
  6. shankar consulting,
  7. Microsoft Shankar Consulting