Windows 10: Windows scanning

Discus and support Windows scanning in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How do you scan to PDF more than one page within a document?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Riker72, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Riker72 Win User

Windows scanning

How do you scan to PDF more than one page within a document?

:)

Riker72, Mar 3, 2021

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Mar 3, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows scanning

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows scanning

1. Windows scanning - Similar Threads - scanning

2. sfc scan now help

in Windows 10 Customization
    sfc scan now help: windows has found non reparable files. here is my code. is this a real code or a virus? how would i fix? 2021-04-19 19:06:33, Info CSI 00000153 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:39]'InputApp\Assets\BadgeLogo.scale-150.png' of...
  3. Scan to a folder using Ricoh C5504ex

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scan to a folder using Ricoh C5504ex: I followed the instructions in the manual with no success, so tried YouTube, with equally disappointing results. Has anyone been able to set up a folder to receive scans from this printer, and succeeded in seeing a resultant scan?...
  4. scanning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    scanning: scanning to A4, pdf default to large - would like to default to fit to width https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning/67d900bf-9ed1-4978-a0ba-d84d0ab6b3de
  5. After most recent Windows 10 update, fingerprint scanning no longer works: "Something went...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    After most recent Windows 10 update, fingerprint scanning no longer works: "Something went...: I finally got around to updating Windows 10 with the most recent update, and when I tried logging in after the update was complete, my fingerprint scanner didn't work after many repeated tries. This is a DELL XPS 15 laptop, but I would assume the issue lies with Windows 10...
  6. Windows 10 Instal and HP iNK Tank Wireless 410 Printer Scan setting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Instal and HP iNK Tank Wireless 410 Printer Scan setting: all time brackup set printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-instal-and-hp-ink-tank-wireless-410/6ca9e758-89d4-4169-acea-cb1ee84fab85
  7. antivirus scan faster and are better with defragged drive or updated drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    antivirus scan faster and are better with defragged drive or updated drivers: antivirus scan faster and are better with defragged drive or updated drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antivirus-scan-faster-and-are-better-with/91f11a1b-de52-4268-9c0a-bc0767476c0a
  8. Set up network scanning without interrupting the firewall in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Set up network scanning without interrupting the firewall in Windows 10: Hi In Windows 10, I scan the network using the required user and file, as well as build the MB, as well as the local network settings. I can not scan the network without shutting down my firewall and even with the firewall shutting down. please help *** Email address is...
  9. Driver power state failure with a scan code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver power state failure with a scan code: Evoo 14.1 ultra thin note book. After getting it set up & beginning to familiarize myself with it. I shut it down. Then when I turned it back on the light came on there was clearly power but the screen had no traffics, but u could tell it was on, black screen. I made all the...
  10. Lexmark scan installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lexmark scan installation: I have a new Lexmark MC3224dwe printer. I installed it by adding a device which works fine and it automatically installed a Microsoft driver and appears correctly in printers. In device manager the printer appears as Microsoft IPP class driver. My problem is that I can't...