Windows 10: Windows scipt host error

Discus and support Windows scipt host error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just after windows boot when desktop appears i got an error windows script host cannot find file reg.editCore.k This happens every time I make login.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PuneetAnderson, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Windows scipt host error

Just after windows boot when desktop appears i got an error windows script host cannot find file reg.editCore.k

This happens every time I make login.

:)

PuneetAnderson, Aug 15, 2020
  2. NetKunGzz Win User

Windows Scipt Host

Can not find scipt file

C:\user\admin\appdata\local\043tre3.js"

NetKunGzz, Aug 15, 2020
  3. wtsoxfan Win User
    Windows Scipt Host popup

Thank you Ben! That does indeed show up in that list. I unchecked it, and there were 2 other entries for programs I uninstalled in the past, so i went ahead and unchecked them too. There are 2 red lines which i will include a screenshot of; are they anything to be concerned about? I see that one of them is already unchecked.

Windows scipt host error [​IMG]

wtsoxfan, Aug 15, 2020
  4. wtsoxfan Win User

Windows scipt host error

Windows Scipt Host popup

I have been having an issue for a couple months where I receive this Windows Script Host popup at random times stating that a certain VBS is not found. I have searched many forums for others who have similar problems, but the solutions are not working for me. I have tried going into REGEDIT and disabling the error, but it has not worked. I have also downloaded WinFix 10 and tried disabling the error, but still nothing. At this point I am hoping that someone can take the time to look at my specific issue to determine how to fix it.

The popup does not show up at startup, but usually within 5-10 minutes. If i close it, it will come back about 20 mins later. I usually just leave it open to avoid it popping up again, but it gets in the way and is obviously annoying. I have not noticed any pattern of what causes the error. For example, i could turn on the computer and not open anything, and it will pop up eventually. I can close it and still not open anything one computer, and it will pop up again.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me fix the problem. I'd be happy to provide any info you need to diagnose the issue. I attached a screenshot of the error; if it does not show up let me know and i will sent it a different way.

Thank you!

Windows scipt host error [​IMG]

wtsoxfan, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows scipt host error

1. Windows scipt host error - Similar Threads - scipt host error

2. Windows Host Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Host Error: Script: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Updates\Run.vbs Line: 31 Char: 1 Error: insufficient system resources exist to complete the required service. Code: 800705AA Source: nullI have reinstalled the update and now my system is up to date but I am still receiving this error....
  3. Windows Host Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Host Error: Script: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Updates\Run.vbs Line: 31 Char: 1 Error: insufficient system resources exist to complete the required service. Code: 800705AA Source: nullI have reinstalled the update and now my system is up to date but I am still receiving this error....
  4. Windows Script Host error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Script Host error: i continuously get the same two errors " Can not find script file "C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\qENj.vbs".and " Can not find script file "C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\PdJto.vbs". if someone could please provide a solution it would be greatly appreciated as I've been...
  5. Windows Script Host - Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Script Host - Error: Hello, When I start I get this error and do what they recommend https://answers.microsoft.com/es-es/windows/forum/all/me-sale-error-en-el-windows-script-host-cuando/c3c379a2-274f-4bb9-97a6-a93a9ac4c6ddand...
  6. Windows Script Host error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Script Host error: I get this dialogue box popping up intermittently :can not find script file with a disk location https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-script-host-error/63ff9c5f-c8cb-4e4f-aeda-3d49603d3e80
  7. Windows Host Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Host Error: How to fix this? I have both issues UpVBScript and DownVBScript error please help me ,how to fix this[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-host-error/3ddd61d4-88ec-4fb6-90b6-469dfb62cfee
  8. Windows Script Host Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Script Host Error: Hello guys i am having a Windows Script Host error. The window pops up whenever i Log on to my PC. It does not appear to affect any of my daily tasks, but i just want to know if there is a way to resolve it. [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows Scipt Host popup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Scipt Host popup: I have been having an issue for a couple months where I receive this Windows Script Host popup at random times stating that a certain VBS is not found. I have searched many forums for others who have similar problems, but the solutions are not working for me. I have tried...
  10. WINDOWS SCRIPT HOST ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WINDOWS SCRIPT HOST ERROR: Everytime i start up my laptop i get an error message about windows can not find microsoft .net framework.bios.vbs with the error code 80070002. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME FIX THIS?...