Windows 10: Windows Screen All Glitch(y) & Muzzled Up After Updates Today

Discus and support Windows Screen All Glitch(y) & Muzzled Up After Updates Today in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have shut my system yesterday night & the windows wanted an update (windows 10 version 1903). Morning I opened the system, it went through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ShitijKohli, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Windows Screen All Glitch(y) & Muzzled Up After Updates Today

Hello,

I have shut my system yesterday night & the windows wanted an update (windows 10 version 1903).
    Morning I opened the system, it went through an update, got stuck at 99% for few mins, then finally opened.

Once in I see the screen is all glitch(y) and muzzled up.
    It has horizontal black lines flickering on the screen (screenshot attached). what seems to be the issue, Kindly help!!!

Thanks,
    Shitij

:)

ShitijKohli, Oct 22, 2019

2. Glitching After Updating To Windows 10

Hi Ahsiek,

Display errors might have caused by an incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• What is the
      build number and version of your Windows
      ?
    • When you say glitch, does it mean that the screen flickers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the make and model of your Windows 10 laptop?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the graphics driver of your Windows 10 by following the steps given on this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Oct 22, 2019
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Oct 22, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Windows Screen All Glitch(y) & Muzzled Up After Updates Today

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows Screen All Glitch(y) & Muzzled Up After Updates Today

1. Windows Screen All Glitch(y) & Muzzled Up After Updates Today - Similar Threads - Screen Glitch Muzzled

2. Not sure what to do after Bios update. Blue screen after start-up press y to reset fTPM or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not sure what to do after Bios update. Blue screen after start-up press y to reset fTPM or...: I have a dell laptop and I used support assist to update it yesterday. It said there was a BIOS update and WIFI update so I proceeded to install those. Now after my laptop restarted I got a blue screen with this message -Press Y to reset fTPM, if you have BitLocker or...
  3. Update/Screen glitch

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Update/Screen glitch: Please someone try to help fast because this is getting worse.there are two glitches i currently know, there might be more.1. odd - even start up pixel bugIm not sure whether this is a bug or not, i think its because of a virus. For example, each time i start up, if the...
  4. Update/Screen glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update/Screen glitch: Please someone try to help fast because this is getting worse.there are two glitches i currently know, there might be more.1. odd - even start up pixel bugIm not sure whether this is a bug or not, i think its because of a virus. For example, each time i start up, if the...
  5. Update/Screen glitch

6. Problem: Screen glitches upon logging in after recent Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem: Screen glitches upon logging in after recent Windows update: Here’s a look at what it’s doing:https://youtube.com/shorts/QEW5Fahh1uw?feature=shareAny ways to fix this while not losing my files?Never any issues with it till I updated and shut down and now this happens....
  7. Problem: Screen glitches upon logging in after recent Windows update

Problem: Screen glitches upon logging in after recent Windows update: Here’s a look at what it’s doing:https://youtube.com/shorts/QEW5Fahh1uw?feature=shareAny ways to fix this while not losing my files?Never any issues with it till I updated and shut down and now this happens....
  8. Windows crashed after today's update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows crashed after today's update: Hey. I installed an update today and after that it started throwing 0xc0000102 errors when trying to open certain programs, I restarted it, tryed enter safe boot and now I'm stuck in loop. Even the automatic repair is stuck in loop, tryed to boot from an USB to repair, no...
  9. Print screen not working after today's update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print screen not working after today's update: Windows key + prt sc used to work fine. Now it does nothing; it doesn't even dim the screen. I went through a number of steps that I found on google. I have no f lock key. My keyboard driver is up to date. One Drive, Drop Box, Snipping tool all closed....
  10. No restart after today's update

in Windows 10 Support
    No restart after today's update: Only spinning dots for 20 minutes now after restart because of update. Should I reset? Or? 71898