Windows 10: Windows screen distorted

Discus and support Windows screen distorted in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After several hours of using my laptop, the screen goes black for 5-10 seconds and then the windows screen starts moving right and left quickly. I dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BilalRashid4, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Windows screen distorted

After several hours of using my laptop, the screen goes black for 5-10 seconds and then the windows screen starts moving right and left quickly. I dont know how to describe it but I have attached a youtube video of how the whole screen behaves. I have to restart my computer to fix the issuehttps://youtu.be/yz-rWiHhlRc

:)

BilalRashid4, Oct 14, 2021
  2. Opie540 Win User

sound distorted after windows 10 anniversary upgrade

This is where I'm at on my HP laptop with Windows 10 and the Anniversary update.

I completed step #3 "hardware and sound" but that took me to an option for "sound, speakers." There was no "properties" as step #4 suggests. I selected "sound, speakers" and then found "properties." After selecting "properties" there was no "enhancements
    tab" as step #5 suggests.

Regardless, I then uninstalled the realtek audio driver. I noticed that when I did this without restarting my laptop that the sound was now tinny, but not distorted as it was previously. After restarting, the sound was again full, yet distorted.

Realtek still shows in my programs list, though it shows no memory is used.

Thanks for your continued help.

Opie540, Oct 14, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 14, 2021
  4. Windows screen distorted

Screen Flickering and Screen Colour Distortion!!!!!!!!1

Hi,

When in normal screen, only desktop wallpaper colour will distorts and has screen flickering. But when i plug in my PC to charge all problem will stop automatically.

Pls suggest any possible solution.

NithinBhat999, Oct 14, 2021
Thema:

Windows screen distorted

1. Windows screen distorted - Similar Threads - screen distorted

2. Windows screen distorted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows screen distorted: After several hours of using my laptop, the screen goes black for 5-10 seconds and then the windows screen starts moving right and left quickly. I dont know how to describe it but I have attached a youtube video of how the whole screen behaves. I have to restart my computer...
  3. Windows screen distorted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows screen distorted: After several hours of using my laptop, the screen goes black for 5-10 seconds and then the windows screen starts moving right and left quickly. I dont know how to describe it but I have attached a youtube video of how the whole screen behaves. I have to restart my computer...
  4. Blue Screen with Buzzing Sound then Distortion On Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen with Buzzing Sound then Distortion On Screen: Hello, I just got a blue screen with a very loud buzzing sound, but I forgot to screenshot that because panicking. After several minutes, my laptop restarts by itself and started to working properly. I used my laptop for an hour after that incident. While I was open multiple...
  5. Screen suddenly looks distorted and coloring is ruined Windows 10

Screen suddenly looks distorted and coloring is ruined Windows 10: The screen got messed up out of nowhere. It was blinking a few times and the screen would have a purple tint or something for half a second. It distorted completely just now. Why did this happen and can I fix it?P.S.This isn't the first time this has happened. It happened...
  6. DISTORTION OF SCREEN ON NEW GAMING LAPTOP.

DISTORTION OF SCREEN ON NEW GAMING LAPTOP.: I have lenevoL340,with NVIDIA GTX 1650 laptop. i use autocad and softwares the most and these days i am getting a new glitch of distorted screen .sometimes by screen goes distorted abruptly and it does get corrected after i switch my tab or get away from that particular tab...
  7. Screen or images showing Artifacts or Distortion in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Screen or images showing Artifacts or Distortion in Windows 10: [ATTACH]At times it has been reported that the monitor displays distortion, images appear wavy with horizontal lines, and videos showing frames at incorrect positions. It happens because of the wrong monitor refresh rate where the display driver is not able to put the frames...
  8. Crashed PC things went distorted on screen Bugchecking error

Crashed PC things went distorted on screen Bugchecking error: So this is a fresh install of 20H2 windows with all updates installed. Was streaming before my PC decided to crash, both my screens sort of became distorted like something happened with the GPU before my PC reset, i couldnt grab a picture of it. Checking event viewer it said...
  9. [SOLVED] Screen glitched / distorted during Windows 10 setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    [SOLVED] Screen glitched / distorted during Windows 10 setup: <I have an issue that is extremely similar to what is seen in this topic here.> Unfortunately the information provided in this topic does not help me resolve this.The afflicted HP TPN-C130 laptop belongs to a friend of mine who has managed to corrupt his windows install.The...
  10. ASUS VG289Q 3840x2160 screen distortion - aspect ratio 1.82 not 1,777777

ASUS VG289Q 3840x2160 screen distortion - aspect ratio 1.82 not 1,777777: I have an ASUS VG289Q 28 ”3840x2160 monitor. Thismonitor has non-square pixels. The DPI are different vertically andhorizontally. The aspect ratio of the screen is 1.82, not 1.7777 = 3840/2160.As a result, there is distortion on the VG289Q screen. For example, inMicrosoft...