Windows 10: Windows screen jitter, stuttering problem

Discus and support Windows screen jitter, stuttering problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all,I have a Windows 10 HP Laptop Intel i5 Core and have updated to Windows 11 when it became available. My constant problem since buying this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JShahFF, Jan 20, 2022.

1. JShahFF Win User

Windows screen jitter, stuttering problem

Hi all,I have a Windows 10 HP Laptop Intel i5 Core and have updated to Windows 11 when it became available. My constant problem since buying this laptop has been a screen jittering and stuttering problem every time I change the screen layout option to multi-screen windows. So for example, if I was to have two windows on at the same time on my desktop one window on the left and the other on the right split, 1 minute or two later my screen jitters and eventually goes black unless I close the window which then still jitters for another couple minutes until it eventually goes black. Can someone

:)

JShahFF, Jan 20, 2022

2. Radeon x1600 screen jitter

Hello,
    I recently purchased an x1600 and I am having problems with screen jitter. Basicly, as the card warms up the lower left corner of my 17" CRT monitor jitters noticeably. Depending on the refresh rate and resolution the whole screen can jitter.

I have called ATI and they checked that I had updated all of the necessary drivers...video, motherboard, bios, etc...and they concluded that I should try using it in another PC or return it. So, I installed it in another PC and did not have any screen jitter. I have reinstalled the card back in the first PC with Omega 6.3 drivers and plugged the power to a different set of power connectors and this has helped my jitter issue a bit. After some tinkering with different resolutions the screen jitter isn't noticeable and the screen doesnt give me a headache.

I am suspecting something is amiss with my PSU. In the BIOS I have found the voltage on each rail but Im not sure how to find the amperage. Can anyone tell me where i might find this? Any comments or suggestions? Thanks

AMD 64 3200 CPU
    MSI K8T Neo2 series mainboard
    2 GB RAM
    thermaltake 425 Watt PSU

sixblades2000, Jan 20, 2022
  3. Mouse pointer jitters/stutters in magnifier windows 10

After installing the recent fall creators upgrade to windows 10, my mouse pointer jitters/stutters/lags etc while using the magnifier feature. The problem appears when the magnifier view settings are greater that 100%. At 100% view, no problem. I had
    no problem prior to the latest upgrade.

DavidHotovy, Jan 20, 2022
  4. SEKKDS Win User

Windows Phone Facebook app scrolling jitters

Y'know, I think somebody else has found the culprit!

I saw this story come up on WPcentral.com:
    http://www.wpcentral.com/htc-titans-graphics-stutter-tied-srs-enhancement
    and it explained how there is a jitter in Fruit Ninja. When you turn off the SRS audio enhancement, the jitter goes away! I believe this jitter I talk about in Facebook has gone away
    too (or at least so far, minimalized)!!

Proposed Conclusion: if Facebook is getting jittery in the scrolling news feed, turn off SRS audio, and see if that helps.

To HTC and Windows Phone: fix the SRS audio please!

SEKKDS, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows screen jitter, stuttering problem - Similar Threads - screen jitter stuttering

2. Jittering mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Jittering mouse: So here is what is happeningit started out with my mouse randomly freakomg out and jittering, the jittering is stopped when I move the mouse and the mouse doesn't bounce around the screen rather it stays in a place relative to where my mouse pointer was before the...
  3. Jittering mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jittering mouse: So here is what is happeningit started out with my mouse randomly freakomg out and jittering, the jittering is stopped when I move the mouse and the mouse doesn't bounce around the screen rather it stays in a place relative to where my mouse pointer was before the...
  4. Screen jittering windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen jittering windows 11: ever since i downloaded windows 11 my screen started jittering, it happens sometimes but when it comes how do i get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-jittering-windows-11/3894ec4d-7c2a-40fe-96ab-47fa606469db
  5. Screen jittering windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen jittering windows 11: ever since i downloaded windows 11 my screen started jittering, it happens sometimes but when it comes how do i get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-jittering-windows-11/3894ec4d-7c2a-40fe-96ab-47fa606469db
  6. Windows screen jitter, stuttering problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows screen jitter, stuttering problem: Hi all,I have a Windows 10 HP Laptop Intel i5 Core and have updated to Windows 11 when it became available. My constant problem since buying this laptop has been a screen jittering and stuttering problem every time I change the screen layout option to multi-screen windows. So...
  7. Windows screen jitter, stuttering problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows screen jitter, stuttering problem: Hi all,I have a Windows 10 HP Laptop Intel i5 Core and have updated to Windows 11 when it became available. My constant problem since buying this laptop has been a screen jittering and stuttering problem every time I change the screen layout option to multi-screen windows. So...
  8. Screen Jitter / Shaking

Screen Jitter / Shaking: Hello, I'm experiencing my monitor shake almost all the time. I've run a diagnostic test which came back negative. I've also tried updating the display driver but the problem still persists. I've narrowed the issue down to possibly the display driver as the task manager...
  9. System lagging - Can hear jitter/stutter in sound and see it in video

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System lagging - Can hear jitter/stutter in sound and see it in video: Hey I have a problem with my system where it seems to lag or stutter... You can hear it in audio every few seconds. You can also see a slight stutter in videos or when a song is playing back in Reckordbox or Ableton for example. I have tried updating Graphics Card driver....
  10. Onenote errors handwriting jumping + jittering problems

Onenote errors handwriting jumping + jittering problems: Hello. I got a new surface pro 7 on the last black Friday sale 2019 and I have been experiencing some issues with my tablet and OneNote 2016. I am using the original MS surface pen I purchased a bundle. Problem 1: handwriting jumping after using an eraser. - After...