Windows 10: windows screen keeps getting bigger and smaller by itself

Discus and support windows screen keeps getting bigger and smaller by itself in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi, my windows 10 the size of the screen keeps getting bigger or smaller by itself as i am using the keyboard or moving the up and down keys or using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by marianrichardson, Oct 1, 2020.

1. windows screen keeps getting bigger and smaller by itself

hi, my windows 10 the size of the screen keeps getting bigger or smaller by itself as i am using the keyboard or moving the up and down keys or using the cursor, so i keep having to click on the magnifying sign to reset it, i have tried updating windows 10 no change, please can you help, i have only had this laptop about 4 months

:)

marianrichardson, Oct 1, 2020
  2. Rana67 Win User

screen get smaller and bigger without order it

i download window 10 after i start my screen it get crazy all my office and my net pages goes smaller or biggerwhen i use my mouse or left or right click by it self i need to fix it only when i need to change it

Rana67, Oct 1, 2020
  3. screen get smaller and bigger without order it

Hi Rana,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue may happen if the display/graphic device drivers got corrupted.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the graphic/display card drivers and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.

• Find and double-click the category of device whose driver you wish to uninstall (for example, the graphics card would be listed under Display Adapters).

• Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.

• Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK to remove the driver.

• After the uninstallation is complete.

• Right-click on the driver (Downloaded from the manufacturer’s website) file. reboot your computer as soon as possible.
    Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Oct 1, 2020
  4. windows screen keeps getting bigger and smaller by itself

message needs to be moved by touching because it comes in smaller than the screen.

Hi Matt,

Thank you for your reply, appreciate the time taken by you in keeping us updated on the status of the issue.

• Did you check using different browser?
    • Have you made any changes to the system prior to this issue?
    If not, I suggest you to use a different browser and check if the issue occurs here as well.

If this doesn't work try the below steps and check.

I suggest you to restore the system to the previous point where PC was working normally. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows + I key and click on Update and security.

• Click on Recovery, and click on
      Restart under Advance startup.

• In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.

• Click, Advanced Options and then click on
      System Restore.

• Follow the onscreen suggestion to restore your PC to earlier point.
    Hope this helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

windows screen keeps getting bigger and smaller by itself

1. windows screen keeps getting bigger and smaller by itself - Similar Threads - screen keeps getting

2. Why is windows screen image getting bigger and smaller by itself?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is windows screen image getting bigger and smaller by itself?: an associate says they are trying set up their new laptop, they're going through the Windows 10 setup and the more they type the smaller the screen image gets....
  3. Why is windows screen image getting bigger and smaller by itself?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is windows screen image getting bigger and smaller by itself?: an associate says they are trying set up their new laptop, they're going through the Windows 10 setup and the more they type the smaller the screen image gets....
  4. Why is windows screen image getting bigger and smaller by itself?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Transferring Windows to smaller NVME SSD from a bigger NVME SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring Windows to smaller NVME SSD from a bigger NVME SSD: So, I recently got a 500gb Samsung 980 Pro and I want to transfer Windows from my 1TB WD Blue to my new SSD. So I set it up and everything went well setting it up wise, until I looked up how to change the boot drive in my PC. For all of the scenarios they had a 1tb HDD then a...
  6. Transferring Windows to smaller NVME SSD from a bigger NVME SSD

Transferring Windows to smaller NVME SSD from a bigger NVME SSD: So, I recently got a 500gb Samsung 980 Pro and I want to transfer Windows from my 1TB WD Blue to my new SSD. So I set it up and everything went well setting it up wise, until I looked up how to change the boot drive in my PC. For all of the scenarios they had a 1tb HDD then a...
  7. Physical monitor dimensions smaller or bigger than what's detected

Physical monitor dimensions smaller or bigger than what's detected: Hello, I have a laptop connected to an ultra wide monitor utilizing it as a dual monitor set up. Under display settings the physical height dimensions of the monitors detected are the same the only difference is the length one is longer than the other. It's a minor...
  8. Physical monitor dimensions smaller or bigger than what's detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Physical monitor dimensions smaller or bigger than what's detected: Hello, I have a laptop connected to an ultra wide monitor utilizing it as a dual monitor set up. Under display settings the physical height dimensions of the monitors detected are the same the only difference is the length one is longer than the other. It's a minor...
  9. The screen keeps locking itself

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    The screen keeps locking itself: My laptop will suddenly lock itself after my battery turn to 60%..please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-screen-keeps-locking-itself/1d2280e2-5d46-45de-ac30-441494fd27b2
  10. Get Bigger

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get Bigger: How can I make this normal again? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-bigger/44ed9915-248e-4cbc-a925-7daa6f77899f