Windows 10: Windows screen saver or power saving mode

Discus and support Windows screen saver or power saving mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just recently my computer has been locking up or hanging up on a system restart when I leave the system unattended. I find the system with the black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by eaglefixxer, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Windows screen saver or power saving mode

Just recently my computer has been locking up or hanging up on a system restart when I leave the system unattended. I find the system with the black screen and windows icon up with the small dots that make the circle usually going around frozen. Holding the power button down and restarting the system will work normal. If I shut the system down after use, it will start and boot up normally every time. Only happens when the PC is left powered up and not used.

:)

eaglefixxer, Mar 23, 2020

2. Nokia N8 Screen Saver & Power-Saving Mode

My N8 deactivate the screen saver once the power saving mode is activated and it won't set the screen saver back to the normal after the power saving mode is deactivated.

SITI87hajar, May 26, 2020
  3. Screen Saver and Sceen lock

Hi,

Regarding your concern, we suggest setting up power options first before setting the screen saver. You may perform these steps:

• In the search box on the task bar, type Power Options,
      and then select Power Options.
    • Click Change Plan Settings.
    • Change the settings to Never.
    • Select Save changes.
    • Set your screen saver.

Do let us know should you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, May 26, 2020
  4. Windows screen saver or power saving mode

screen saver

Hi Jack,

Thank you for using Windows10.

Let us know what happens exactly when you try to set the screen-saver or put the computer to sleep.

I would suggest you to review he settings and check. Here is the steps:

To change Screen Saver:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Screen Saver and click on Change Screen Saver.
    • Select the screensaver from the drop down menu and click on Apply.
    • Click on OK.
    To put the computer in sleep:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Power and click on Power Options.
    • Select Change when the computer sleeps in the left panel.
    Reply with the updated status for further help and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows screen saver or power saving mode

1. Windows screen saver or power saving mode - Similar Threads - screen saver power

2. Power saving mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power saving mode: Whenever I am not plugged in as soon as my laptop reaches around 35-40% the power saver mode automatically switches on. My power saver settings are set to turn on at 15%. Please help....
  3. Power saving mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power saving mode: Whenever I am not plugged in as soon as my laptop reaches around 35-40% the power saver mode automatically switches on. My power saver settings are set to turn on at 15%. Please help....
  4. Power save mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power save mode: hello I just bought my first NMVE M.2 and when i installed the Windows every time I open my pc after Motherboard logo appearmy pc just enter power saving mode so please help me to solve it Thx for your time...
  5. Power save mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power save mode: hello I just bought my first NMVE M.2 and when i installed the Windows every time I open my pc after Motherboard logo appearmy pc just enter power saving mode so please help me to solve it Thx for your time...
  6. Power Mode Battery Saver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power Mode Battery Saver: I wanted to know little deep about how battery saver option works and how much energy it saves within an hour considering the laptop is brand new. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-mode-battery-saver/a2c0a78b-544f-45fa-84c9-eca023caaf35
  7. Power Save Mode Not Working - Screen Saver Begins within 1 minute of non-activity

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Power Save Mode Not Working - Screen Saver Begins within 1 minute of non-activity: I have changed my power settings in Windows 10 so many times I cannot count. I have my power settings set to not refresh until 20 minutes and have even set them to 40 minutes of non-use and Windows 10 continually locks my screen after 1 minute or less of inactivity. This...
  8. Battery Saver and Power saving

Battery Saver and Power saving: Should i change power slide to better performance or best performance while gaming ? if i am not wrong, power saver on windows 7 reduced cpu speed and it was bad for games. BUT new power slide mode (battery saver, better battery, etc.) affects to computer speed or game...
  9. Power saving mode

Power saving mode: How do I turn OFF power saving mode …...I have just updated to windows 10 ( god knows why ) not user friendly.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-saving-mode/9510c35d-9d7d-491a-ab7a-c9cc1a63260a
  10. Power saving options (screen saver & sleep) not working.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power saving options (screen saver & sleep) not working.: Hello all, Like the topic of the post says, the power options are not working correctly. I set the time for the screen saver to come on as well as the timer to put the computer to sleep and after monitoring the computer, neither did as was intended. I have manipulated the...