Windows 10: Windows screen saver or power saving mode

Discus and support Windows screen saver or power saving mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just recently my computer has been locking up or hanging up on a system restart when I leave the system unattended. I find the system with the black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by eaglefixxer, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Windows screen saver or power saving mode

Just recently my computer has been locking up or hanging up on a system restart when I leave the system unattended. I find the system with the black screen and windows icon up with the small dots that make the circle usually going around frozen. Holding the power button down and restarting the system will work normal. If I shut the system down after use, it will start and boot up normally every time. Only happens when the PC is left powered up and not used.

:)

eaglefixxer, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows screen saver or power saving mode

1. Windows screen saver or power saving mode - Similar Threads - screen saver power

2. Windows 10 goes to power save mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 goes to power save mode: I have Acer AM 7720 with latest window 10. While using the PC if I am watching movie it will switch to black screen with message saying power save mode. PC is still running but no matter what I do with mouse or keyboard I can’t get back. I hear high pitch noise in headphones....
  3. Screen saver shuffle mode algorithm is biased

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen saver shuffle mode algorithm is biased: When I use the shuffle pictures button on screen saver photos I am using windows 10 pro, version: 1903, OS: 18362.592 thealgorithm is biased and mainly keeps shuffling pictures from the first few folders instead of randomly using any pictures. Once I let it ran for two days...
  4. Monitor going into power save mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor going into power save mode: I've been having a problem with my computer going into power save mode. Sometimes I can use the PC for hours and sometimes it will happen within minutes, it will give me a black screen on the monitor telling me it is about to go into power save mode. The PC is still running...
  5. Monitor goes into power saving mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitor goes into power saving mode: Hello,i have a problem with my dell S2216H monitor.When i try to boot into windows when litle circle starts spinning my monitor goes into power saving mode and i cant get out of it. I tried to get ram and battery out and rub it but it didnt help,i also disabled power...
  6. Power saver icon

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power saver icon: Hello I have a Acer Aspire ES1-571 running Windows 10. After a recent update the power saver icon can no longer be activated, Any advise please, Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-saver-icon/4acaba7a-1892-453f-88fd-c298bbf041e5
  7. Power Save Mode Not Working - Screen Saver Begins within 1 minute of non-activity

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Power Save Mode Not Working - Screen Saver Begins within 1 minute of non-activity: I have changed my power settings in Windows 10 so many times I cannot count. I have my power settings set to not refresh until 20 minutes and have even set them to 40 minutes of non-use and Windows 10 continually locks my screen after 1 minute or less of inactivity. This...
  8. Battery Saver and Power saving

Battery Saver and Power saving: Should i change power slide to better performance or best performance while gaming ? if i am not wrong, power saver on windows 7 reduced cpu speed and it was bad for games. BUT new power slide mode (battery saver, better battery, etc.) affects to computer speed or game...
  9. Power saving mode

Power saving mode: How do I turn OFF power saving mode …...I have just updated to windows 10 ( god knows why ) not user friendly.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-saving-mode/9510c35d-9d7d-491a-ab7a-c9cc1a63260a
  10. Power saving options (screen saver & sleep) not working.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power saving options (screen saver & sleep) not working.: Hello all, Like the topic of the post says, the power options are not working correctly. I set the time for the screen saver to come on as well as the timer to put the computer to sleep and after monitoring the computer, neither did as was intended. I have manipulated the...