Windows 10: Windows script Error

Discus and support Windows script Error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Could anyone please help me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-script-error/46f104f1-207b-4b26-9334-badf6bc840f1 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nouha98, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Nouha98 Win User

Windows script Error

Could anyone please help me ?

:)

Nouha98, Oct 18, 2021
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Oct 18, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Tired of script error

Hi Mohammad,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving your issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions regarding the query:

• What is the complete error message or error code?
    • When exactly are you getting the script errors?
    • Are you getting script errors while using Internet Explorer?
    If yes, I would suggest you to follow the steps in the below link to on troubleshooting script errors in Internet Explorer.

Refer to the link below on How to troubleshoot script errors in Internet Explorer:

Script errors in Internet Explorer - Browsers | Microsoft Docs

Hope this helps!

Get back to us with the answer to the above question to assist you further on this query. Your reply is most important for us to ensure that we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Oct 18, 2021
  4. Rhina Vib Win User

Windows script Error

Windows Script error

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why you are getting script errors in Windows 10 is if your Active Scripts are blocking your Internet Explorer.

For us to better assist you with this concern, we need to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting the error message after starting up or loading Windows 10?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

To help resolve the issue, you can perform a clean boot by referring to this
    link
    . Additionally, you can check the article on this
    link
    for information regarding script errors.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows script Error

1. Windows script Error - Similar Threads - script Error

2. Script error after logging in with local account to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Script error after logging in with local account to Windows 10: Hi,Everytime I log in to a computer just updated from win 7 to win 10 I get a Script Error window.Line 2Char 167662Error Unable to get property 'prototype' of undefined or null reference.Code 0URL https://logincdn.msauth.net/shared/5/js/login_en_ab04aQSkUg8kw-swjhCJkw2.jsI've...
  3. Script error after logging in with local account to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Script error after logging in with local account to Windows 10: Hi,Everytime I log in to a computer just updated from win 7 to win 10 I get a Script Error window.Line 2Char 167662Error Unable to get property 'prototype' of undefined or null reference.Code 0URL https://logincdn.msauth.net/shared/5/js/login_en_ab04aQSkUg8kw-swjhCJkw2.jsI've...
  4. Script error after logging in with local account to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how to remove/ get rid of the windows script host error pop up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove/ get rid of the windows script host error pop up?: this is a 1 year new computer. at the beginning, everything is perfectly fine. however, i thought the computer need McAfee and i paid and installed it. right after i had McAfee on this computer, problems occur. it shows every time when i start my computer. can't close those 3...
  6. how to remove/ get rid of the windows script host error pop up?

how to remove/ get rid of the windows script host error pop up?: this is a 1 year new computer. at the beginning, everything is perfectly fine. however, i thought the computer need McAfee and i paid and installed it. right after i had McAfee on this computer, problems occur. it shows every time when i start my computer. can't close those 3...
  7. Windows script host error for .js file keeps popping up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows script host error for .js file keeps popping up.: Hello all,I keep getting this message. I've gotten this message since I got my desktop over the summer. I've tried Malwarebytes and my own antivirus to make sure that there's no malware on my computer that this error message could be related to. I've also tried...
  8. Windows script host error for .js file keeps popping up.

Windows script host error for .js file keeps popping up.: Hello all,I keep getting this message. I've gotten this message since I got my desktop over the summer. I've tried Malwarebytes and my own antivirus to make sure that there's no malware on my computer that this error message could be related to. I've also tried...
  9. Windows Script Host error in AppData\Local\updates.vbs , Line: 10, Char: 1. The System...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Script Host error in AppData\Local\updates.vbs , Line: 10, Char: 1. The System...: When I start up the Window, this error appears in my desktop. Is this error dangerous? How can I fix this?Script: C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\updates.vbsLine: 10Char: 1Error: The system cannot find the file specifiedCode: 80070002Source: null...
  10. Windows Script Host error in AppData\Local\updates.vbs , Line: 10, Char: 1. The System...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Script Host error in AppData\Local\updates.vbs , Line: 10, Char: 1. The System...: When I start up the Window, this error appears in my desktop. Is this error dangerous? How can I fix this?Script: C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\updates.vbsLine: 10Char: 1Error: The system cannot find the file specifiedCode: 80070002Source: null...