Windows 10: Windows Script Host error on startup about a file "adhsvc.vbs" not being found.

Discus and support Windows Script Host error on startup about a file "adhsvc.vbs" not being found. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I've been getting this error on every startup. When I go to the path described in the Script line and double click "adhsvc.vbs" which is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JoelDougay, May 24, 2020.

1. Windows Script Host error on startup about a file "adhsvc.vbs" not being found.

Windows Script Host error on startup about a file "adhsvc.vbs" not being found. c76491e8-1a88-406e-a074-638949cc507c?upload=true.png

I've been getting this error on every startup. When I go to the path described in the Script line and double click "adhsvc.vbs" which is not missing, I get the same error, upon every attempted opening. I've run Windows Security scans, I've tried using Windows Update, but to no avail.

Opening the script reveals this string:

Set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject"WScript.Shell"​

WshShell.Run """C:\Users\Joel\FXSCOVER\asferror.exe"""​

I don't know much about code, but it seems that the file missing is "asferror.exe". Again, no amount of scans or update or command-prompt integrity checks or even DISM commands finds either this error, nor this file, nor anything else.​

:)

JoelDougay, May 24, 2020

2. Script host error after startup

Hi Luis,

To address script host errors, visit this article for step by step:

https://appuals.com/how-to-fix-windows-script-h...

You may also try to use Task Scheduler to view scheduled tasks at startup to isolate what causes this error.

Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information that might solve your current issue.

Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).

Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if this helped you out.

Your feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, May 24, 2020
  3. WINDOWS SCRIPT HOST ERROR on startup

when i start up my laptop i get this specific error from windows script host: c\users\shimon\appdata\roaming\3808.vbs the question is if this thing can affect my computer? and the other question is how to fix it.

yossiharush, May 24, 2020
  4. Windows Script Host error on startup about a file "adhsvc.vbs" not being found.

Windows Script Host

Hi Tiara,

The message "Windows Script Host access is disabled on this machine. Contact your administrator for details" is usually occurring if a program that does not require the feature of Windows Script Host is running on a Windows PC. For us to provide an accurate
    solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Does the message appear when you are launching a specific application?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Ramesh Srinivasan
    in this thread.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows Script Host error on startup about a file "adhsvc.vbs" not being found.

1. Windows Script Host error on startup about a file "adhsvc.vbs" not being found. - Similar Threads - Script Host error

2. Windows Script Host error on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Script Host error on startup: Hi,I use a ASUS TUF A17 with win 11 64bit.I get this error on startup whenever i turn on my lap. :I've attached link of the screenshot.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ql3f4sBvf4pVupjrc9vNuffUS0H_ePkm/view?usp=share_link...
  3. How can I resolve the error of Windows Script Host which shows .vbs file not found?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I resolve the error of Windows Script Host which shows .vbs file not found?: As I turn on the system everytime, a sudden pop-up message shows Windows Script Host error which shows .vbs file not found. Is there any solution to resolve this issue? I had googled this but could not find the necessary steps to resolve this issue....
  4. How can I resolve the error of Windows Script Host which shows .vbs file not found?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I resolve the error of Windows Script Host which shows .vbs file not found?: As I turn on the system everytime, a sudden pop-up message shows Windows Script Host error which shows .vbs file not found. Is there any solution to resolve this issue? I had googled this but could not find the necessary steps to resolve this issue....
  5. How can I resolve the error of Windows Script Host which shows .vbs file not found?

6. unknown script file host error on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unknown script file host error on startup: Whenever booted my pc pc gives this kind of error boxso i need to get rid of this kinda irritating errorPlease help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-script-file-host-error-on-startup/d90d0945-36ea-4c88-93ab-44c1e7935ab8
  7. unknown script file host error on startup

unknown script file host error on startup: Whenever booted my pc pc gives this kind of error boxso i need to get rid of this kinda irritating errorPlease help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-script-file-host-error-on-startup/d90d0945-36ea-4c88-93ab-44c1e7935ab8
  8. Windows Script Host Error at Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Script Host Error at Startup: When I ever I turn on my PC, after user account login it says 'Cannot Find Scriptfile' and gives the location of the unfounded file. What is troubling this issue to encounter and Please tell me its solution....
  9. Windows Script Host Error at Startup

Windows Script Host Error at Startup: When I ever I turn on my PC, after user account login it says 'Cannot Find Scriptfile' and gives the location of the unfounded file. What is troubling this issue to encounter and Please tell me its solution....
  10. Windows Script Host error at startup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Script Host error at startup: Hi guys and gals, Please kindly assist with the following error message: "Can not find script file "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\cnkocgrrf\edeqdg.js". This error message keeps popping up every time I restarts a windows 10 Home edition laptop after cleaning its...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fxscover adhsvc.vbs

2. file adhsvc.vbs