Windows 10: Windows Script Host error popping up after reinstalling Symantec EndPoint Protection on...

Discus and support Windows Script Host error popping up after reinstalling Symantec EndPoint Protection on... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I recently uninstalled Symantec EndPoint Protection on my Windows 10 corporate PC. After reinstalling it, I get this error message related... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ITTechUSA, Jun 17, 2020.

1. ITTechUSA Win User

Windows Script Host error popping up after reinstalling Symantec EndPoint Protection on...

Windows Script Host error popping up after reinstalling Symantec EndPoint Protection on... 9feb1b5d-32ef-48e7-9389-633f72845ac0?upload=true.png

I recently uninstalled Symantec EndPoint Protection on my Windows 10 corporate PC. After reinstalling it, I get this error message related to the Windows Script Host. It says "There is no file extension in 'C\PROGRA~2\Symantec\Symantec'. I am not sure where to even find the script that is running to prompt this error and how to update it.

Any help appreciated.

:)

ITTechUSA, Jun 17, 2020
  2. azasadny Win User

Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1.RU5 will not install

I just wanted to let folks know that Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1.RU5 will not install on the Windows 10 Technical Preview. No errors, it just refuses to install...

azasadny, Jun 17, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Windows 10. Symantec endpoint protection uninstall

Hi FLORIN1963,

I assume you have done this:

Open the Settings App (gear icon on your Start Button)

Go to Apps

Scroll down to find Symantec Endpoint Protection

Click that and choose Uninstall

If that does not work, click the link below for Symantec's instructions on how to uninstall Symantec Endpoint Protection:

https://support.symantec.com/en_US/article.HOWT...

DaveM121, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Windows Script Host error popping up after reinstalling Symantec EndPoint Protection on...

Windows 10. Symantec endpoint protection uninstall

How can I uninstall the symantec endpoint protection from my computer, which is running Windows 10?

FLORIN1963, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows Script Host error popping up after reinstalling Symantec EndPoint Protection on...

1. Windows Script Host error popping up after reinstalling Symantec EndPoint Protection on... - Similar Threads - Script Host error

2. Windows Script Host Pop up problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Script Host Pop up problem: Line: 41Char: 5 Error: Permisssion denied.Code: 800A0046Source: Microsoft VBScript runtime errorHow can I remove this pop-up forever? It has been for more than two months now and I have tried all possible solutions available on the internet....
  3. Windows script host Pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows script host Pop up: Hi. I keep getting this pop up and have no idea how to get rid of this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks a lot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-script-host-pop-up/ae55d5ca-d0dd-4016-b06a-dd695d32c8ef
  4. Windows script host Pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows script host Pop up: Hi. I keep getting this pop up and have no idea how to get rid of this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks a lot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-script-host-pop-up/ae55d5ca-d0dd-4016-b06a-dd695d32c8ef
  5. AppHangB1 error with Steam and Symantec Endpoint Protection

AppHangB1 error with Steam and Symantec Endpoint Protection: I have had two applications crash with the error AppHangB1 Steam and Symantec Endpoint Protection while trying to use them. The issue could be unrelated to Windows, but given that it affects two distinct applications I wanted to ask about it here. 1 I am no longer able to...
  6. Windows script host pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows script host pop up: How do you remove Windows Script host pop up? Pop up says "can not find script file" c:\users\ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-script-host-pop-up/dcee51f1-be15-4f48-b8ee-7f8f5cc6fe25
  7. Symantec Endpoint Protection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Symantec Endpoint Protection: My Symantec Endpoint Protection has been corrupted and I am unable to install a new version of Norton Antivirus. I have downloaded the program but when I try to install by clicking on the .exe install appears on the screen momentarily and disappears. I then try the retry...
  8. Windows script host pop-up

Windows script host pop-up: how do I get rid of a windows script host error popup. Concerning--cannot find script file--- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-script-host-pop-up/c9c758d0-1b0d-4147-b813-4ecebc66a98e
  9. Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1.RU5 will not install

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1.RU5 will not install: I just wanted to let folks know that Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1.RU5 will not install on the Windows 10 Technical Preview. No errors, it just refuses to install... 2254
  10. BSOD after installing Symantec Endpoint Protection v14

BSOD after installing Symantec Endpoint Protection v14: This is a an MSI GhostPro GS60 2QE-606 laptop running Windows 10 Pro creators edition and has the NVidia Geforce GTX 970M display adaptor. After installing SEP 14 and restarting, sys will not boot it instantly goes into BSOD with KERNEL_MODE_SECURITY_ERROR and I think I...