Windows 10: Windows Script Host Keeps Popping Up

Discus and support Windows Script Host Keeps Popping Up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Okay, so I have been facing this issue where the window shown in the picture below keeps popping up at random times. I googled the issue and most of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StormUY, Mar 14, 2021.

1. StormUY Win User

Windows Script Host Keeps Popping Up

Okay, so I have been facing this issue where the window shown in the picture below keeps popping up at random times. I googled the issue and most of the results asked me to run a Malwarebytes Scan, which I did and my system does not have any suspicious/malicious files that Malwarebytes is recognizing.

This wasn't happening about a week ago and I haven't downloaded anything in the past week apart from VSCode, that too was from their official website.

I want this pop-up to stop, what can I do?

Windows Script Host Keeps Popping Up a4587e10-0df1-4d7d-b4e4-3ada83589ede?upload=true.jpg

:)

StormUY, Mar 14, 2021
  2. ChinPak Win User

Windows Script Host Keeps Popping Out

Windows Script Host which shows "Can not find script file "C:\Users\Public\Libraries\Checks.vbs"." keeps popping out.

Is there any way to stop it?

Thanks.

ChinPak, Mar 14, 2021
  3. Windows Script Host

Hi Tiara,

The message "Windows Script Host access is disabled on this machine. Contact your administrator for details" is usually occurring if a program that does not require the feature of Windows Script Host is running on a Windows PC. For us to provide an accurate
    solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Does the message appear when you are launching a specific application?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Ramesh Srinivasan
    in this thread.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Mar 14, 2021
  4. A. User Win User

Windows script host pop up

How do you remove Windows Script host pop up? Pop up says "can not find script file" c:\users\

A. User, Mar 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows Script Host Keeps Popping Up - Similar Threads - Script Host Keeps

2. Microsoft Windows script host keep pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows script host keep pop up: HelloMicrosoft windows script host keep pop up after every little time.Have tried antivirus scans and still nothing help.Will add FRST.txt and Addition.txt file. Hope maybe someone can help me.FRST.txtAddition.txt...
  3. Microsoft Windows script host keep pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Windows script host keep pop up: HelloMicrosoft windows script host keep pop up after every little time.Have tried antivirus scans and still nothing help.Will add FRST.txt and Addition.txt file. Hope maybe someone can help me.FRST.txtAddition.txt...
  4. Microsoft Windows script host keep pop up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. microsoft windows based script host keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft windows based script host keeps popping up: Split from this thread. LOGSSir can you help me here are the logsi have same issue with zouzouplayer, microsoft windows based script host keeps popping up.Thank you so much...
  6. Windows script host Pop up

Windows script host Pop up: Hi. I keep getting this pop up and have no idea how to get rid of this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks a lot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-script-host-pop-up/ae55d5ca-d0dd-4016-b06a-dd695d32c8ef
  7. Windows script host Pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows script host Pop up: Hi. I keep getting this pop up and have no idea how to get rid of this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks a lot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-script-host-pop-up/ae55d5ca-d0dd-4016-b06a-dd695d32c8ef
  8. microsoft windows based script host keeps popping up

microsoft windows based script host keeps popping up: Hello I have been getting this pop up lately every like 15 to 10 mins Everytime I press yes it opens another windows with a message F I have found nothing on this topic anywhere on the internet I would like to know if you have any idea how to fix it...
  9. Windows script host pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows script host pop up: How do you remove Windows Script host pop up? Pop up says "can not find script file" c:\users\ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-script-host-pop-up/dcee51f1-be15-4f48-b8ee-7f8f5cc6fe25
  10. Windows script host pop-up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows script host pop-up: how do I get rid of a windows script host error popup. Concerning--cannot find script file--- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-script-host-pop-up/c9c758d0-1b0d-4147-b813-4ecebc66a98e