Windows 10: Windows script host pop-up

Discus and support Windows script host pop-up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how do I get rid of a windows script host error popup. Concerning--cannot find script file---... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by thomasrea1, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Windows script host pop-up

how do I get rid of a windows script host error popup. Concerning--cannot find script file---

:)

thomasrea1, Sep 20, 2018

2. Windows Script Host

Hi Tiara,

The message "Windows Script Host access is disabled on this machine. Contact your administrator for details" is usually occurring if a program that does not require the feature of Windows Script Host is running on a Windows PC. For us to provide an accurate
    solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Does the message appear when you are launching a specific application?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Ramesh Srinivasan
    in this thread.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Windows Script Host

Hi Boniface,

Windows Script Host provides your PC the scripting abilities like
    batch files, but Windows Script Host offers more features. You can enable
    Windows Script Host to stop 'Windows Script Host is disabled on this machine, contact your administrator for details'
    message by following these steps:

• Press Windows + R to open Run.
    • Type regedit and press Enter to open the
      Registry Editor.
    • Navigate to this key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Script Host\Settings.
    • On the right panel, double-click Enabled and change the
      Value data to 1.
    • Save the changes and exit the Registry Editor.

Note: Do not modify other keys on the Registry without having enough knowledge about that registry key as it may cause some failures on your PC

Let us know how things go.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Sep 20, 2018
  4. ChinPak Win User

Windows script host pop-up

Windows Script Host Keeps Popping Out

Windows Script Host which shows "Can not find script file "C:\Users\Public\Libraries\Checks.vbs"." keeps popping out.

Is there any way to stop it?

Thanks.

ChinPak, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

Windows script host pop-up

1. Windows script host pop-up - Similar Threads - script host pop

2. Windows Script Host Pop up problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Script Host Pop up problem: Line: 41Char: 5 Error: Permisssion denied.Code: 800A0046Source: Microsoft VBScript runtime errorHow can I remove this pop-up forever? It has been for more than two months now and I have tried all possible solutions available on the internet....
  3. Windows Script Host Pop up problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Script Host Pop up problem: Line: 41Char: 5 Error: Permisssion denied.Code: 800A0046Source: Microsoft VBScript runtime errorHow can I remove this pop-up forever? It has been for more than two months now and I have tried all possible solutions available on the internet....
  4. Windows Script Host Pop up problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows script host Pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows script host Pop up: Hi. I keep getting this pop up and have no idea how to get rid of this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks a lot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-script-host-pop-up/ae55d5ca-d0dd-4016-b06a-dd695d32c8ef
  6. Windows script host Pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows script host Pop up: Hi. I keep getting this pop up and have no idea how to get rid of this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks a lot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-script-host-pop-up/ae55d5ca-d0dd-4016-b06a-dd695d32c8ef
  7. Always pop up windows script host

in Windows 10 Customization
    Always pop up windows script host: Hi all,Need u help and advice why always pop up windows script host when I log in profile account. but when I click the button close nothing happens. appreciate your help....
  8. Windows Script Host Keeps Popping Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Script Host Keeps Popping Up: Okay, so I have been facing this issue where the window shown in the picture below keeps popping up at random times. I googled the issue and most of the results asked me to run a Malwarebytes Scan, which I did and my system does not have any suspicious/malicious files that...
  9. Windows script host pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows script host pop up: How do you remove Windows Script host pop up? Pop up says "can not find script file" c:\users\ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-script-host-pop-up/dcee51f1-be15-4f48-b8ee-7f8f5cc6fe25
  10. Windows Script Host Pop-ups Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Script Host Pop-ups Windows 10: I keep getting the below popups from Windows Script Host on my PC every minute or so. I have no idea why or how to stop them - help would be appreciated. [ATTACH][ATTACH] I already posted this but I accidentally closed it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 script host pop-up

2. getting rid of windows script host pop-up

3. windows script host settings pop up