Windows 10: Windows scrolls up on its own

Discus and support Windows scrolls up on its own in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, guys, I wonder if you can help me out here, it's an annoying bug that's been chewing at me ever since I moved from 7 to 10. Whenever I'm in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bencil_McPrush, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Windows scrolls up on its own

Hi, guys,

I wonder if you can help me out here, it's an annoying bug that's been chewing at me ever since I moved from 7 to 10. Whenever I'm in a folder filled with documents, be it images, videos, word files, etc, windows has the annoying habit of randomly scrolling to the top.

Has anyone ever run into this issue? How did you fix it?

submitted by /u/Bencil_McPrush
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bencil_McPrush, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Certain window items bounce on Scrolling

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know if your touchpad functionality is fine other than the mentioned issue?

As you are facing issues with scroll options in few of the applications on Windows 10. Try the below and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to change the mouse & touchpad settings and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key, type mouse
      and select Mouse & touchpad settings.
    • Choose appropriately with the following options and check if the issue persists.
    • Roll the mouse wheel to scroll
    • Choose how many lines to scroll each time

Method 2:

Step 1: As you are using touchpad, I suggest you to use different mouse to different ports and check if it helps.

Step 2: I suggest you to boot the computer to Safe mode and check if the issue persists.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Windows scrolls up on its own

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows scrolls up on its own

1. Windows scrolls up on its own - Similar Threads - scrolls own

2. My mouse won't respond to clicks, keeps scrolling on it's own. Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse won't respond to clicks, keeps scrolling on it's own. Please help!: Hello, my mouse hasn't been working properly, it has been going on for three weeks now. I think it was because I downloaded a program that gave me malware. I checked my device manager and noticed some errors on the other devices. I reinstalled the drivers like the system...
  3. My mouse won't respond to clicks, keeps scrolling on it's own. Please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My mouse won't respond to clicks, keeps scrolling on it's own. Please help!: Hello, my mouse hasn't been working properly, it has been going on for three weeks now. I think it was because I downloaded a program that gave me malware. I checked my device manager and noticed some errors on the other devices. I reinstalled the drivers like the system...
  4. My mouse won't respond to clicks, keeps scrolling on it's own. Please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop keeps scrolling down on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps scrolling down on its own: Recently, my computer will keep scrolling down by itself. It will just scroll to the bottom and it is impossible to scroll up. I don’t use an external mouse and just use the mousepad. I have zero clue on what is causing it but it is unlike that my touchpad is causing it....
  6. Laptop keeps scrolling down on its own

Laptop keeps scrolling down on its own: Recently, my computer will keep scrolling down by itself. It will just scroll to the bottom and it is impossible to scroll up. I don’t use an external mouse and just use the mousepad. I have zero clue on what is causing it but it is unlike that my touchpad is causing it....
  7. Why does my scroll bar move on it's own?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my scroll bar move on it's own?: I've been having a major problem. I cannot move down to view anything because the scroll bar automatically moves back up anytime I try to move down.I already reset Windows 10 and waited hours and hours to reinstall windows and it's still happening. I even attempted to...
  8. Why does my scroll bar move on it's own?

Why does my scroll bar move on it's own?: I've been having a major problem. I cannot move down to view anything because the scroll bar automatically moves back up anytime I try to move down.I already reset Windows 10 and waited hours and hours to reinstall windows and it's still happening. I even attempted to...
  9. Why does my scroll bar move on it's own?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Windows search fields and menus scrolling on their own.

Windows search fields and menus scrolling on their own.: Hello community.Recently windows search fields and menus have started to scroll with no physical input from myself. The direction of the infinite scrolling appears to be upwards. I have tried several solutions such as removing ghost drivers, disconnecting all devices save for...