Windows 10: Windows SDK for Facebook

Discus and support Windows SDK for Facebook in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We’re pleased to announce a new open source library for integrating Facebook into your Windows apps. The Windows SDK for Facebook is geared towards app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows SDK for Facebook

Source: Windows SDK for Facebook | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Jul 14, 2015

2. Why doesn't the Facebook app have as many features as other OS's?

HI NazarCem,

The Windows Phone Software Development Kit SDK Provides Limited functionality to design a app for Windows phone..

Even the Facebook app isn't made by Facebook; it's made by Microsoft, so it's missing a lot of the latest features that present on Android and iPhone. The app developers all the time and almost all of them tell the same story. They prefer to make apps for iPhone
    and Android first because that's where the users are and also the API is very easy to make apps but on the case of windows phone SDK is limited and also Microsoft is not yet ready to update its facebook app due to the reason its already deeply integrated on
    Windows phone the people hub provides your facebook front page & facebook chat is integrated but these are all limited when compared to Microsoft facebook app.

Microsoft develeopment team should consider updated the facebook app ...

Anbazhagan Annadoure', Jul 14, 2015
  3. DirectX SDK Won't Install - Windows 10

Hi There,

According to the following links:

Where is the DirectX SDK? (Windows)

Where is the DirectX SDK (2015 Edition)?

The DirectX SDK is no longer provided as a standalone installation but is provided with the Windows SDK. However, when installing the Windows 10 SDK on to my PC it does not install the DirectX SDK.

Has anyone had this before or know how to install the DirectX SDK on to Windows 10?

Thanks.

Ashley_H(1), Jul 14, 2015
Thema:

Windows SDK for Facebook

1. Windows SDK for Facebook - Similar Threads - SDK Facebook

2. Offline Installers/Copy of Windows Phone 7.8 SDK?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Offline Installers/Copy of Windows Phone 7.8 SDK?: I know that the platform is pretty much obsolete and unsupported by Microsoft themselves, but I have some interest building and testing out applications for this specific version. The available version in Microsoft Downloads, linked here doesn't work anymore so I resorted to...
  3. Offline Installers/Copy of Windows Phone 7.8 SDK?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Offline Installers/Copy of Windows Phone 7.8 SDK?: I know that the platform is pretty much obsolete and unsupported by Microsoft themselves, but I have some interest building and testing out applications for this specific version. The available version in Microsoft Downloads, linked here doesn't work anymore so I resorted to...
  4. Can't install Window App SDK 1.5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Window App SDK 1.5: Hello,Help me out with this problem.I cannot install the window sdk no matter how many times I download it from the site and run it.I'm downloading from the official Windows app SDK site and I've tried different versions and such, no luck.What happens is that when I click on...
  5. Can't install Window App SDK 1.5

Can't install Window App SDK 1.5: Hello,Help me out with this problem.I cannot install the window sdk no matter how many times I download it from the site and run it.I'm downloading from the official Windows app SDK site and I've tried different versions and such, no luck.What happens is that when I click on...
  6. sdk isnt downloading.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sdk isnt downloading.: sdk isnt downloading. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sdk-isnt-downloading/6595a2e0-3066-42e6-9872-b4c89e457650
  7. sdk isnt downloading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sdk isnt downloading.: sdk isnt downloading. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sdk-isnt-downloading/6595a2e0-3066-42e6-9872-b4c89e457650
  8. sdk isnt downloading.

9. Does Windows SDK 11 support windows Server 2008 R2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Windows SDK 11 support windows Server 2008 R2?: I am building an application using Visual Studio 2022 with toolset version v143 and SDK 11 for windows server 2008 R2 operating system.The supported operating systems mentioned in release notes on windows sdk 11 include Windows 7 SP1. So my question is, does windows sdk 11...
  10. Does Windows SDK 11 support windows Server 2008 R2?

Does Windows SDK 11 support windows Server 2008 R2?: I am building an application using Visual Studio 2022 with toolset version v143 and SDK 11 for windows server 2008 R2 operating system.The supported operating systems mentioned in release notes on windows sdk 11 include Windows 7 SP1. So my question is, does windows sdk 11...