Windows 10: Windows SDK for Google Analytics

Discus and support Windows SDK for Google Analytics in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Google Analytics is one of the most popular analytics libraries for websites and mobile apps. Google Analytics is widely used to track user sessions,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows SDK for Google Analytics

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/buildingap...ogle-analytics

:)

Brink, Feb 9, 2017
  2. JoanneCooperAK, Feb 9, 2017
  3. JBBHYO Win User
    Windows 10

How do I make my previously working google analytics browser support graphics and charts?

JBBHYO, Feb 9, 2017
Thema:

Windows SDK for Google Analytics

1. Windows SDK for Google Analytics - Similar Threads - SDK Google Analytics

2. Microsoft-Windows-USBVideo/Analytic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft-Windows-USBVideo/Analytic: Hello to you,When I open my Event Viewer I get a "Query Error" which appears saying "Microsoft-Windows-USBVideo/Analytic" followed by "the instance name passed was not recognized as valid by a WMI data provider"I tried to find a solution but I couldn't find anything concrete...
  3. Microsoft-Windows-USBVideo/Analytic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft-Windows-USBVideo/Analytic: Hello to you,When I open my Event Viewer I get a "Query Error" which appears saying "Microsoft-Windows-USBVideo/Analytic" followed by "the instance name passed was not recognized as valid by a WMI data provider"I tried to find a solution but I couldn't find anything concrete...
  4. No data from Endpoint analytics e.g., Startup performance into Log Analytics Workspace

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No data from Endpoint analytics e.g., Startup performance into Log Analytics Workspace: Hi,I'm trying to setup alerts from an azure monitor workspace in log analytics, based on ingesting "endpoint" analytics metrics such as "Startup Performance" and "Application Reliability". I have been hugely unsuccessful in finding any relevant links, tutorials, guides or...
  5. No data from Endpoint analytics e.g., Startup performance into Log Analytics Workspace

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No data from Endpoint analytics e.g., Startup performance into Log Analytics Workspace: Hi,I'm trying to setup alerts from an azure monitor workspace in log analytics, based on ingesting "endpoint" analytics metrics such as "Startup Performance" and "Application Reliability". I have been hugely unsuccessful in finding any relevant links, tutorials, guides or...
  6. Why is a Google Analytics service running on my Win10 computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why is a Google Analytics service running on my Win10 computer?: I recently observed a new process running on my computer and I would like to know how it got there and why it's needed on my computer? Is this part of the new Edge browser that uses the Chrome code or? Cheers!...
  7. Microsoft Edge can't show graphs in Google Analytics

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge can't show graphs in Google Analytics: Why? I mean, it seems just plain stupid to me that this is not possible with the Edge browser. Is there anyone that has a fix for it? Or is it just the way Edge handles Javascripts? GA message: Your browser does not support charts. 14940
  8. Updates in Dev Center analytics

in Windows 10 News
    Updates in Dev Center analytics: Through our developer forums and our Dev Center feedback channels, we receive a ton of great ideas about what you’d like the engineering teams to prioritize with regard to feature development. Many of these suggestions are related to analytics, and today we’re happy to...
  9. Windows SDK for Facebook

in Windows 10 News
    Windows SDK for Facebook: We’re pleased to announce a new open source library for integrating Facebook into your Windows apps. The Windows SDK for Facebook is geared towards app developers creating Universal Windows apps on both desktop and phone. The SDK supports universal Windows app for Windows...
  10. Data to analytics to AI: From descriptive to predictive analytics

in Windows 10 News
    Data to analytics to AI: From descriptive to predictive analytics: Artificial Intelligence (AI) seems to be the buzzword du jour for organizations, but this is not an obvious or straightforward transition even for those building advanced products and platforms. Many organizations are still struggling with digital transformation to become...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. analytics sdk windows 10