Windows 10: windows search and windows apps wouldn't let me to type in

Discus and support windows search and windows apps wouldn't let me to type in in Cortana to solve the problem; hello, after updating my windows 10 to 1909 version ,I experienced these issues, 1 I couldn't type in windows Cortana search and explorer's search. 2... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by HARI PRASAD B, Jun 30, 2020.

1. windows search and windows apps wouldn't let me to type in

hello, after updating my windows 10 to 1909 version ,I experienced these issues,

1 I couldn't type in windows Cortana search and explorer's search.

2 Even, I couldn't type in feedback hub.

3 I couldn't sign in my Microsoft account.

4 my clipboard is not working,when I press "win + V" it pop ups empty dialog box at the bottom right corner.

details about my PC

windows version: windows 10 1909
    Asus Tuf Fx505D

I tried every method which are already posted in quires regarding this issue which are all end useless
    please, reply with proper solution for this

Thanks in advance

:)

HARI PRASAD B, Jun 30, 2020
  2. BigMack70 Win User

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Wait wait wait I can do it in 3 steps

Diasble Metro:
    1) Don't buy Windows 8
    2) ?????
    3) Profit!

BigMack70, Jun 30, 2020
  3. windows store wont let me buy apps

Hi Carlos,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we suggest that you run the Windows built-in troubleshooter. Follow these steps:

• Press the Windows icon, then type in Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Look for Windows store apps, then follow the prompt and finish the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Carlos Tin, Jun 30, 2020
  4. jbailey8 Win User

windows search and windows apps wouldn't let me to type in

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

windows search and windows apps wouldn't let me to type in

1. windows search and windows apps wouldn't let me to type in - Similar Threads - search apps wouldn't

2. The search won't let me type anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The search won't let me type anything: I restarted my computer after installing iTunes and now it won't let me type in the search box in the start menu. If anyone knows what that means or needs any clarification, let me know. Thank you. submitted by /u/MotesBro [link] [comments]...
  3. Windows Search Won't Let Me Open Office Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Search Won't Let Me Open Office Apps: I have had an issue with windows search where I am unable to open Microsoft office apps. Not only that, but the search results are inconsistent with what is actually installed on the PC. Many installed apps just don't show up when I search for them.How did things get ruined...
  4. Windows Search Won't Let Me Open Office Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Search Won't Let Me Open Office Apps: I have had an issue with windows search where I am unable to open Microsoft office apps. Not only that, but the search results are inconsistent with what is actually installed on the PC. Many installed apps just don't show up when I search for them.How did things get ruined...
  5. Windows 10 Search Bars Not Working, Won't Let Me Type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Search Bars Not Working, Won't Let Me Type: For about a year or more, I've been having a problem with all my Windows search bars. Like I said, it is all the search bars within Windows, from the one on the bottom of the screen next to the start menu, to the ones at the top of Windows screens next to the URL bar. When I...
  6. Windows 10 Search Bars Not Working, Won't Let Me Type

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Search Bars Not Working, Won't Let Me Type: For about a year or more, I've been having a problem with all my Windows search bars. Like I said, it is all the search bars within Windows, from the one on the bottom of the screen next to the start menu, to the ones at the top of Windows screens next to the URL bar. When I...
  7. Windows 10 Search Bars Not Working, Won't Let Me Type

in Cortana
  8. Windows search won't let me type

in Cortana
    Windows search won't let me type: Since the most recent June windows update I have been unable to click the search menu. Same goes for windows explorer, can't even highlight the search box to begin to type. Tried rolling back the update and going back but settings say I can't do that either...I've searched...
  9. Windows Explorer Search Bar won't let me type in it

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer Search Bar won't let me type in it: I switched to 10 from 7 yesterday because of the support drop, trying to get things how I like it, but something appears to be wrong with specifically the search bar in Windows Explorer, sometimes it works fine, but then when I go to click on it, nothing happens at all, it...
  10. Search Textbox in Upper Right Corner of Window Will Not Let Me Type to Search

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Search Textbox in Upper Right Corner of Window Will Not Let Me Type to Search: In the Upper right corner of every window in Windows (I have Win10) is a magnifying glass, ready for typing a keyword. Upon reaching the window for This PC, the textbox is locked. Why?...