Windows 10: windows search and windows apps wouldn't let me to type in

Discus and support windows search and windows apps wouldn't let me to type in in Cortana to solve the problem; hello, after updating my windows 10 to 1909 version ,I experienced these issues, 1 I couldn't type in windows Cortana search and explorer's search. 2... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by HARI PRASAD B, Jun 30, 2020.

1. windows search and windows apps wouldn't let me to type in

hello, after updating my windows 10 to 1909 version ,I experienced these issues,

1 I couldn't type in windows Cortana search and explorer's search.

2 Even, I couldn't type in feedback hub.

3 I couldn't sign in my Microsoft account.

4 my clipboard is not working,when I press "win + V" it pop ups empty dialog box at the bottom right corner.

details about my PC

windows version: windows 10 1909
    Asus Tuf Fx505D

I tried every method which are already posted in quires regarding this issue which are all end useless
    please, reply with proper solution for this

Thanks in advance

:)

HARI PRASAD B, Jun 30, 2020
  2. BigMack70 Win User

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Wait wait wait I can do it in 3 steps

Diasble Metro:
    1) Don't buy Windows 8
    2) ?????
    3) Profit!

BigMack70, Jun 30, 2020
  3. windows store wont let me buy apps

Hi Carlos,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we suggest that you run the Windows built-in troubleshooter. Follow these steps:

• Press the Windows icon, then type in Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Look for Windows store apps, then follow the prompt and finish the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Carlos Tin, Jun 30, 2020
  4. jbailey8 Win User

windows search and windows apps wouldn't let me to type in

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

windows search and windows apps wouldn't let me to type in

1. windows search and windows apps wouldn't let me to type in - Similar Threads - search apps wouldn't

2. Windows 10 Photos App not letting me print.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Photos App not letting me print.: Opening images in the photo app works, however, when I attempt to print using the print button in the top right nothing happens. Occasionally the black print options windows will show for a split second but nothing more than that. No difference if I try keyboard shortcuts....
  3. Window Walker - a PowerToys app switching utility that lets you type to search through your...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Window Walker - a PowerToys app switching utility that lets you type to search through your...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jenmsft [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ft1pgw/window_walker_a_powertoys_app_switching_utility/
  4. Windows Mail app will not let me update password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail app will not let me update password.: I have the latest update to windows mail. I have all of the updates to Windows including the terrible one I cannot uninstall that crashes my system 5 times a day. With everything updated my work email password expired, so I reset it to a new password. Windows 10 mail does...
  5. Windows App file will not let me open it

Windows App file will not let me open it: I want to get into the Windows App file, but it says I do not have permission to access the file, and to go to the security settings. I went there to grant myself access, but it won't let me. How do I get access to this file? Also, how can I change which drive it saves to?...
  6. Windows Explorer Search Bar won't let me type in it

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer Search Bar won't let me type in it: I switched to 10 from 7 yesterday because of the support drop, trying to get things how I like it, but something appears to be wrong with specifically the search bar in Windows Explorer, sometimes it works fine, but then when I go to click on it, nothing happens at all, it...
  7. It won't let me search on the index bar.

in Cortana
    It won't let me search on the index bar.: Hello, so when I want to type anything on they index searching it won't let me every time when I want to type it won't show the letters. Is it a bug? is it repairable? OR is it something that happened while updating windows?...
  8. Search Textbox in Upper Right Corner of Window Will Not Let Me Type to Search

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Search Textbox in Upper Right Corner of Window Will Not Let Me Type to Search: In the Upper right corner of every window in Windows (I have Win10) is a magnifying glass, ready for typing a keyword. Upon reaching the window for This PC, the textbox is locked. Why?...
  9. Windows 10 not letting me download apps

Windows 10 not letting me download apps: I just reset my computer fully accouple days ago and until now i havent touched it, whilst I was getting all my apps and such redownloaded but it wont let me install anything (It shows that it is downloading but it hasnt started at all)...
  10. Windows 10 - Search bar not allowing me to type

in Cortana
    Windows 10 - Search bar not allowing me to type: Hi there, Since yesterday (15/01/2019) the search box on the taskbar will not accept any typing input. Normal behavior: Click in the white box where it says "Type here to search", and type. New, incorrect behavior: Click in the white box where it says "Type here to...