Windows 10: Windows Search App Issue.

Discus and support Windows Search App Issue. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, if I am starting the Start menu, the Windows Search not Windows Search Indexer is eating much RAM. Can you help me? I am still using Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cedric D. Román_63728647, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Windows Search App Issue.

Hi, if I am starting the Start menu, the Windows Search not Windows Search Indexer is eating much RAM. Can you help me? I am still using Windows 10. But if I am quitting the Start Menu not removing it, Windows 10 Search will eat less RAM.

:)

Cedric D. Román_63728647, Oct 23, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 23, 2021
  3. search issue

Hi,

Most likely, this problem is caused by search and indexing issues on your computer. For us to resolve the issue, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for search and indexing. To run the Search and Indexing troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Click Troubleshoot in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Search and Indexing and click
      Run the troubleshooter.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Oct 23, 2021
  4. Windows Search App Issue.

Search issues in windows 10

Hello Steven,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We are glad to help you.

I would suggest you to run the inbuilt troubleshooter for search and check if the issue persists.

Follow these steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search box and hit Enter.
      • Click View all from the left pane and select Search and Indexing.
      • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.

Hope this helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

Windows Search App Issue.

1. Windows Search App Issue. - Similar Threads - Search App Issue

2. Windows search issue - apps not appearing in search results

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows search issue - apps not appearing in search results: Dear Microsoft Community,I am facing a perplexing issue on my Windows 11 Pro system. Several Microsoft Store applications, such as WhatsApp, Calculator, and Camera, are not appearing in Windows Search results. Oddly, this problem extends beyond Microsoft Store apps;...
  3. Windows search issue - apps not appearing in search results

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows search issue - apps not appearing in search results: Dear Microsoft Community,I am facing a perplexing issue on my Windows 11 Pro system. Several Microsoft Store applications, such as WhatsApp, Calculator, and Camera, are not appearing in Windows Search results. Oddly, this problem extends beyond Microsoft Store apps;...
  4. Search issue inside the windows 11 settings app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search issue inside the windows 11 settings app: Can't search for any type of settings in my win settings app, the search bar is kinda useless. I recently purchased a new laptop with licensed win 11 os and I don't recall when this problem appeared.is there any fix to this?...
  5. Search issue inside the windows 11 settings app

Search issue inside the windows 11 settings app: Can't search for any type of settings in my win settings app, the search bar is kinda useless. I recently purchased a new laptop with licensed win 11 os and I don't recall when this problem appeared.is there any fix to this?...
  6. Windows Search App Issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Search App Issue.: Hi, if I am starting the Start menu, the Windows Search not Windows Search Indexer is eating much RAM. Can you help me? I am still using Windows 10. But if I am quitting the Start Menu not removing it, Windows 10 Search will eat less RAM....
  7. Windows Search App Issue.

Windows Search App Issue.: Hi, if I am starting the Start menu, the Windows Search not Windows Search Indexer is eating much RAM. Can you help me? I am still using Windows 10. But if I am quitting the Start Menu not removing it, Windows 10 Search will eat less RAM....
  8. Search App performance issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Search App performance issue: The SearchApp.exe keep indexing the computer, causing high CPU usage and more importantly, it increase the noise from the cooling fan by a LOT. I understand the importance of this app since it provide most search service within Windows system. So I want Microsoft to make two...
  9. Windows search Issue

in Cortana
    Windows search Issue: Every time I press Windows+S when the computer starts, the search goes in full screen with a black or white background even when the start menu is not in full screen. but when I press the windows key and then windows + S the bar opens normally. This issue began after...
  10. Windows search issue.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows search issue.: Anyone has any ideea why the search doesn't find 'windows update' / 'check for updates' ? Other searches work , but this isn't , on my other pc's "check for updates" works . Posted pics with working 'add or remove' too . [img] [img] [img] 11917