Windows 10: Windows Search Bar and Outlook Mail

Discus and support Windows Search Bar and Outlook Mail in Cortana to solve the problem; Hey, so, recently my computer started doing this weird thing where when I try to search in the search bar or click on my emails, it highlights the... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by AlexWalker_8, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Windows Search Bar and Outlook Mail

Hey, so, recently my computer started doing this weird thing where when I try to search in the search bar or click on my emails, it highlights the program or email above it and then the one above it and so on until it gets to the top. In the search bar, it is basically going in a circle highlights the different programs and then back to the search bar and repeats. I don't think that anything updated on my computer and I don't see any available updates. So, I'm not sure what to do to fix this problem.

Thank you for your help in advance.

:)

AlexWalker_8, Feb 2, 2021
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Feb 2, 2021
  3. Windows 10, Outlook & Task Bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you.

The information which you have provided is not enough for us to determine the issue. Please provide us more information.

• Are you trying to search Windows Outlook Mail app or Outllok.com or MS office Outlook?

Windows 10 provides Windows Outlook Mail app. With the Mail app, you can have all your email—from Outlook.com, Gmail, Yahoo!, and other accounts—in one single app. So there's no need to go to different websites or apps for your email.

When you try to search Outlook through search, if the Outlook app/program is not found on PC, it redirects you to web. Outlook Mail app can be search and Pin to task bar through Start menu. To search and pin the Mail app on Task bar, kindly follow the below
    given steps:

• Press Windows key and type Mail in Search option.
    • Right click on the Mail app icon and click or tap on
      Pin to task bar

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you

Parth P Patel, Feb 2, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

Windows Search Bar and Outlook Mail

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

Windows Search Bar and Outlook Mail

1. Windows Search Bar and Outlook Mail - Similar Threads - Search Bar Outlook

2. Outlook mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook mail: I tried to change my password on Outlook. They only give me an option as "text" with my last two numbers as my home phone no. I do not have text. When I put the last four digits in for my phone no. where it says text I don't get a verification code. I don't have text...
  3. Outlook and Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook and Mail: I wanted to learn about the differences between Microsoft Outlook and the built-in mail app for Windows. I prefer the look and feel of the built-in mail app, but I really appreciate the fact that Outlook contains both the mail and calendar applications. Is there a way to make...
  4. I cannot type in windows 10 search bar or outlook

in Cortana
    I cannot type in windows 10 search bar or outlook: I have tried downloading lastest version updates.I cannot type in Windows search bar or Outlook, could not type in Edge search bar but can now but have tried everything else for the other. Any clues before I through Laptop in Bin....
  5. Outlook Mail/Windows 10 Mail

Outlook Mail/Windows 10 Mail: I have multiple email accounts. Two Outlook and two Chrome. I don't see any reference to including all email addresses in one location under each specific email address. What am I missing. Is there a purpose to making everything a "snipe hunt" to find your stuff?...
  6. outlook mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    outlook mail: I can no longer open links in email that i have recieved https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-mail/29ee560a-019a-4a59-9525-ce2495827b7a
  7. Outlook Mail

Outlook Mail: WHY DO DIFFERENT ADDRESSES FOR ME AS A CONTACT POP UP IE, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. i CANNOT REMOVE THE OLD ALIUS OR ANYONE ELSE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/outlook-mail/af05a55e-f3fd-44cd-8354-f8efee789ce0
  8. Outlook Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Mail: I use msn.com as my homepage and the outlook that comes with it Today when I opened the email my screen separated into two exact separate parts. What happened ?????????????????? 91231
  9. Outlook Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Mail: I don't know how but this past week every email is preceded with a round colored circle with the first letter of the email sender. How do I eliminate this item Thanks 89733
  10. Outlook mail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook mail: I don't know how this happened but today all my emails were preceded by a small circle with a letter inside. If I received an email from Verizon the circle would contain the letter V. Thanks 85139