Windows 10: Windows Search bar apps do not load.

Discus and support Windows Search bar apps do not load. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I have an issue with the Windows search bar not loading app icons. Instead of loading the correct app icon the app has a photos icon. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by John Tv, Jul 20, 2022.

1. John Tv Win User

Windows Search bar apps do not load.

Hello,I have an issue with the Windows search bar not loading app icons. Instead of loading the correct app icon the app has a photos icon. I have tried solving the issue by deleting the appimage cache, also tried to reinstall the microsoft store with powershell but to no luck the issue persists. The only way to solve this issue for me is by setting the display scale from 100% to 125% and then back. But this solves the issue only 50% of the time and isn't persistent after a reboot of the computer.

:)

John Tv, Jul 20, 2022

2. Search Bar/Cortana

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 family.

From the description, I understand that you are still receiving the pop up notifications, despite having disabled the search functionality in windows 10.

Steps to disable the Search Bar

• Right click on the task bar.
    • Select the "Search" option.
    • Select "Disable."
    However, if the above steps don't work out, perform the below suggested steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Open a CMD window started as Administrator.

Repair corruption: Dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth.

Run this command next: Sfc /scannow

Now run these two commands:

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jul 20, 2022
  3. jbailey8 Win User
    HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Jul 20, 2022
  4. John Ado Win User

John Ado, Jul 20, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows Search bar apps do not load. - Similar Threads - Search bar apps

2. Windows 11 search bar is always loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 search bar is always loading: Hi,My search bar since today when I was working with a laptop, every time I click on it to do my search, the search page comes up, but it is always loading.Every time I wait, the loading does not finish. My search bar and Windows search function became like this today and I...
  3. Windows 11 search bar is always loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 search bar is always loading: Hi,My search bar since today when I was working with a laptop, every time I click on it to do my search, the search page comes up, but it is always loading.Every time I wait, the loading does not finish. My search bar and Windows search function became like this today and I...
  4. My search bar keeps loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My search bar keeps loading: Hello, support!I have had this problem for a while now around a month at this point. Whenever I try using the search it keeps loading forever with this weird text on the bottom right 2023.04.20.35805020.OM.en-US.It has been around a month now and I tried many things, I ran...
  5. My search bar keeps loading

in Cortana
    My search bar keeps loading: Hello, support!I have had this problem for a while now around a month at this point. Whenever I try using the search it keeps loading forever with this weird text on the bottom right 2023.04.20.35805020.OM.en-US.It has been around a month now and I tried many things, I ran...
  6. Windows Search bar apps do not load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Search bar apps do not load.: Hello,I have an issue with the Windows search bar not loading app icons. Instead of loading the correct app icon the app has a photos icon. I have tried solving the issue by deleting the appimage cache, also tried to reinstall the microsoft store with powershell but to no...
  7. Windows Search bar apps do not load.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Search bar apps do not load.: Hello,I have an issue with the Windows search bar not loading app icons. Instead of loading the correct app icon the app has a photos icon. I have tried solving the issue by deleting the appimage cache, also tried to reinstall the microsoft store with powershell but to no...
  8. My search bar is forever loading

in Cortana
    My search bar is forever loading: Whenever i try to search for something, it just shows a loading screen then the search bar closes. I ran the troubleshooter but it didn't fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-search-bar-is-forever-loading/6f89f880-17a2-425e-bfa2-948aa15ff58f
  9. App on the search bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    App on the search bar: app on the search bar, I can't open it, and I have plenty of app so that can you help me ? you can watch this on this link submitted by /u/Ariette_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l43sgx/app_on_the_search_bar/
  10. Icons in search bar won't load

in Cortana
    Icons in search bar won't load: Whenever I use the search bar, system applications' icons won't load, apps like settings, Edge, calculator, camera, maps... etc. I've tried a bunch of fixes, none of them worked. [ATTACH] Fixes I've tried: 1. Changing the scale to %125 then back to %100 2. Deleting...