Windows 10: Windows search bar icon replaced

Discus and support Windows search bar icon replaced in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Very strange issue here. We have a user with a search bar icon/image that has been replaced with something different. So far i know there are no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bart Vermeir, Jun 21, 2022.

1. Windows search bar icon replaced

Very strange issue here. We have a user with a search bar icon/image that has been replaced with something different. So far i know there are no company policy 's for this. We can't find what it is.How it, offcourse, should look

:)

Bart Vermeir, Jun 21, 2022
  2. Arul_D Win User

Search Box Reduced to Magnifying Glass Icon

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings to show the search icon.

• Right click on the search bar

• Click on search

• Check show search icon
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jun 21, 2022
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 21, 2022
  4. Windows search bar icon replaced

No home icon , no printer icon. also other icons such as address bar in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Are you referring to home icon and printer icon in Microsoft Edge or File explorer?
    • Are you referring Address bar in Windows File Explorer or any other app/program?
    For getting Printer icon, I suggest you to try running Printer troubleshooter and check if it fixes the issue. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Printer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jun 21, 2022
Thema:

Windows search bar icon replaced

1. Windows search bar icon replaced - Similar Threads - search bar icon

2. Windows search bar icon replaced

in Cortana
    Windows search bar icon replaced: Very strange issue here. We have a user with a search bar icon/image that has been replaced with something different. So far i know there are no company policy 's for this. We can't find what it is.How it, offcourse, should look...
  3. Windows search bar icon replaced

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows search bar icon replaced: Very strange issue here. We have a user with a search bar icon/image that has been replaced with something different. So far i know there are no company policy 's for this. We can't find what it is.How it, offcourse, should look...
  4. search bar icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    search bar icon: After the update there is an icon at the search bar which is not there before, how to delete the icon? anyone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-icon/a95f5e3f-1577-40ad-8def-e6544fd3d41a
  5. search bar icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    search bar icon: After the update there is an icon at the search bar which is not there before, how to delete the icon? anyone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-icon/a95f5e3f-1577-40ad-8def-e6544fd3d41a
  6. search bar icon

in Cortana
  7. Replace Search icon with Search box issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Replace Search icon with Search box issue: Hello, I have this problem with my lenovo yoga, where I have the search icon in my taskbar, but I want the search box to replace the icon, I have tried to right click the taskbar and look for "properties" to access "Access Taskbar and Start Menu Properties", but I don't have...
  8. search bar or windows icon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    search bar or windows icon: hello i got an issue whenever i click my windows search icon it immediately disappears or the windows icon in the bottom left is there a solution ? submitted by /u/E7sAs12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lpzr61/search_bar_or_windows_icon/
  9. Desktop Icons Replaced With Gradient Bar

Desktop Icons Replaced With Gradient Bar: Occasionally when starting my computer, it will display a gradient bar instead of the normal icons? I have tried a clean restart, and a safe boot and nothing seems to work. I have scanned multiple times with multiple scanners. [ATTACH]...
  10. Windows search bar not showing icons

Windows search bar not showing icons: Ive been having this problem for several weeks now. Ive tried changing the display settings to 125% to 100% still didnt work. Also tried to disable thumbnail previews , still didnt work. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance....