Windows 10: Windows search bar not loading, even after reboot. (Not a spec problem, my PC is decently...

Discus and support Windows search bar not loading, even after reboot. (Not a spec problem, my PC is decently... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/YohahiDev [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/YohahiDev, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Windows search bar not loading, even after reboot. (Not a spec problem, my PC is decently...

/u/YohahiDev, Feb 5, 2020
  2. Hoppe Win User

Search Bar NOT EVEN LOADING (screenshot included)

I just updated Windows 10 1903 with an "optional update", as it was stated in the Windows Update within Configs.

Then it rebooted my PC, and now when I try to use the search bar, it won't even load. Note that the problem is not that the search bar won't find a specific program, no... the search bar itself don't even LOAD. Screenshot below.

Can anyone help?

Hoppe, Feb 5, 2020
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Feb 5, 2020
  4. Nick259 Win User

Windows search bar not loading, even after reboot. (Not a spec problem, my PC is decently...

Friends computer freezing at windows loading screen

Ok my friend is having problems with his computer right now. Basically it crashed on the windows loading screen. This is what he told me on MSN.

Now i'm not too sure what the problem is. I suggested doing a repair install with the xp disk (i'll be giving him that tomorrow) but in the mean time do any of you have any ideas?

Nick259, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows search bar not loading, even after reboot. (Not a spec problem, my PC is decently...

1. Windows search bar not loading, even after reboot. (Not a spec problem, my PC is decently... - Similar Threads - search bar loading

2. My search bar keeps loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My search bar keeps loading: Hello, support!I have had this problem for a while now around a month at this point. Whenever I try using the search it keeps loading forever with this weird text on the bottom right 2023.04.20.35805020.OM.en-US.It has been around a month now and I tried many things, I ran...
  3. My search bar keeps loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My search bar keeps loading: Hello, support!I have had this problem for a while now around a month at this point. Whenever I try using the search it keeps loading forever with this weird text on the bottom right 2023.04.20.35805020.OM.en-US.It has been around a month now and I tried many things, I ran...
  4. My search bar keeps loading

in Cortana
  5. My computer is extrememly slow for some reason even though i have decent specs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is extrememly slow for some reason even though i have decent specs: my pc has 12 gigs of ram mx130 gpu and for the cpu a intel core i5 10nth gen and and out of 500 gigs of storage 50 is used Whenever i startup my computer for a few minutes its pretty fast but then a few minutes after it starts getting really laggyi have already tried deleting...
  6. My computer is extrememly slow for some reason even though i have decent specs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is extrememly slow for some reason even though i have decent specs: my pc has 12 gigs of ram mx130 gpu and for the cpu a intel core i5 10nth gen and and out of 500 gigs of storage 50 is used Whenever i startup my computer for a few minutes its pretty fast but then a few minutes after it starts getting really laggyi have already tried deleting...
  7. Problem with my search bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with my search bar: Hi,Days ago my search bar stopped working for no reason, what could be the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-my-search-bar/701923de-b252-462d-811b-39b01f5ea610
  8. Problem with my search bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with my search bar: Hi,Days ago my search bar stopped working for no reason, what could be the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-my-search-bar/0652ef95-3449-49d8-8599-6e63c3079aa8
  9. My search bar is forever loading

in Cortana
    My search bar is forever loading: Whenever i try to search for something, it just shows a loading screen then the search bar closes. I ran the troubleshooter but it didn't fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-search-bar-is-forever-loading/6f89f880-17a2-425e-bfa2-948aa15ff58f
  10. Search Bar NOT EVEN LOADING (screenshot included)

in Windows 10 Support
    Search Bar NOT EVEN LOADING (screenshot included): I just updated Windows 10 1903 with an "optional update", as it was stated in the Windows Update within Configs. Then it rebooted my PC, and now when I try to use the search bar, it won't even load. Note that the problem is not that the search bar won't find a specific...